• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater VICKY CHRISTINA BARCELONA

Arch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2007
fake
www.chinesefortunecalendar.com
My bride and I have a tradition of trying to view Oscar winning movies or the movies in which Oscar winners participated. Sometimes it makes me want to fly into a rage. In 1992, I was furious that Last of the Mohicans was not nominated for Best Picture, after all it was the best movie ever made. Then, Unforgiven won best picture and I was somewhat relieved.

This year Milk won for best picture. I will not be seeing that movie.

I did watch Vicky Christina Barcelona though because Penelope Cruz won a Best Supporting Actress award for her role in it. Knowing it was a chick-movie I agreed to watch it with my bride only after I found that Anton Shugar was cast as the male lead, and the thought of him using his airgun on a nude Scarlett Johansson filled the night with possibilities. Plus, I once lived in Barcelona for a few weeks, well, actually, I lived on a prison barge known as the Nassau in the port of Barcelona.

Well, let me cut to the chase. Lesbians.

Hollywood really came out fully for their kind this year.

Glad I didn't spend money on it. Sorry to have wasted my time.

Re: VICKY CHRISTINA BARCELONA

just as an aside......I lurked a pair of Lesbians this last weekend at the local Garland gun show looking very lovingly at the inert LAW launcher.......me thinks CKA sent them

i'm just sayin...

I'll never understand you kids with your "emo" talk and baggy pants.

I used several search engines but I could not understand your references CKA. The language of your generation befuddles me as if the English language is not hard enough. How can your nose run and your feet smell? If a writer writes why doesn't your finger fing? Why is it called quicksand if you sink slowly? Rough, cough, trough and bough. Huked on fonics don't werk 4 me.

I once pleasured myself to a PBS broadcast of Moll Flanders...I'll stick with bargain bin dvd's from the local adult store now and keep penelope pure in my head.

thanks for the heads up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavscout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I once pleasured myself to a PBS broadcast of Moll Flanders...I'll stick with bargain bin dvd's from the local adult store now and keep penelope pure in my head.

thanks for the heads up. </div></div>

Oh, God...the mixed imagery of reading that and viewing the bouncing boobs in your signature leaves me with odd feelings....

that chick's bra pisses me.... get rid of it

The grass isnt always greener...

Owned-FatChick.jpg