• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Victor Company Customer Service

Big5

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2022
Yuma, AZ
Just placed my first order with Victor Company and was wondering if they normally send an email verifying your order and are they usually prompt responding to email inquiries?

Last edited:
I spoke with Heather, the owner, today and she is awesome! SShe went out if her way to make things right with my order.

Just placed my first order with Victor Company and was wondering if they normally send an email verifying your order and are they usually prompt responding to email inquiries?
Dude I ordered some skins over 2 months from Australia saw that a UPS was created had nothing since tried email and reaching out on FB no reply nothing also sent several messages through website ,pretty "piss poor" company if you ask me 😩

I spoke with Heather, the owner, today and she is awesome! SShe went out if her way to make things right with my order.
Mate if you could send me heathers number or let her know there's an Aussie block been waiting for his skins I would appreciate it mate 👍

Dude I ordered some skins over 2 months from Australia saw that a UPS was created had nothing since tried email and reaching out on FB no reply nothing also sent several messages through website ,pretty "piss poor" company if you ask me 😩

I've sent them 3 messages about issues I'm having with a Titan 10/22 stock. At first I requested customer support for the issues which turned into a refund request when they wouldn't respond. I have yet to receive any response. Piss poor indeed!

They've been having issues with their site lately and just sent out an email to anyone logged in while shopping to offer personal assistance. I was able to place my order before it went down, but I was impressed with their follow up.

Hi mate,

Appreciate the number you gave me I tried calling and sent txt here from Australia ,its almost like in can kiss my $400 goodbye .

very unprofessional .

here is a copy of email so you can verify its legit .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 6.47.12 pm.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 6.47.12 pm.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 58
They've been having issues with their site lately and just sent out an email to anyone logged in while shopping to offer personal assistance. I was able to place my order before it went down, but I was impressed with their follow up.
I've sent them 3 messages about issues I'm having with a Titan 10/22 stock. At first I requested customer support for the issues which turned into a refund request when they wouldn't respond. I have yet to receive any response. Piss poor indeed!
Hi mate ,

did you have any joy with order ?

Hi there ,

I tried calling for Australia nobody bothered to answer or call me back after I left a message ,I think this company is a scam to be honest mate.

Attachments

249.2 KB · Views: 17
Was wondering if you could send Heather this as she does not answer calls or bother to answer messages .

Attachments

249.2 KB · Views: 21
Hi mate ,

did you have any joy with order ?
No, I never received a response. Stock sits in the corner collecting dust.

I put the barreled action back in the Hogue stock I was using and everything returned to normal.

I took a few screen shots of this forum and passes them on to a contact at Victor Company. They responded first thing today (the next business day) but they need your email or order number to help you. You can email them at [email protected] or I can PM you my contact's direct email

Thanks brother for reaching out ,heather has contacted me so I hope we can get the ball rolling appreciate your help mate .(🎖)

kindest regards kal