• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Victoria's Secret's First Transgender Model

Half that crap is probably bought by trannies and FBI directors anyway....

You know who the company was founded by, right? The same Lex Wexner that 'gave' Jeffrey Epstein a 13M New York townhouse...

Who cares who or what they hire. They know their customers. And they're not hot chicks with wings. They are fat chicks and dudes.

So might as well play to their market!

Sirhr

Vomit Throw Up GIF - Vomit ThrowUp Ralph GIFs

Progressive liberal which have instilled into young parents that your son should be pushed into accepting a female role in life. These dumb ass people refuse to accept the gender on which their child is born with. If any of your friends have their child's birth certificate marked with Gender X then you have some fucked up friends.

So just to get this straight it’s a chick with a dick. Lol Banana hammock for sure. ?

This should work as well for VS as it did for Jill-ette.

Reminds me of the time my buddy picked up a ???"chick" from a seedy bar on Camac Street in Center City Philadelphia and took "Them" home...did not end well, and my buddy was totally freaked out for months...forced celibacy!

The last time degeneracy like this got pushed on a society, a lot of people died. I wish they’d take their freakdom back to the closet, but I guess being a freak isn’t the point.

Still looks like a dude. Why don't they get a hot tranny Thai boy instead? They look more like girls. View attachment 7124006
No shit! My rule in Thailand, and to a somewhat lesser degree in the surrounding nations, is to assume that any girl too hot for me that approaches after dark is a dude. I swear it's always worked out. I swear.

Well, you guy's should have visited the French Quarter in New Orleans 50 years ago.... The "THAT" was something.... So, go figure, in 50 years has anything changed other than how the video is presented?

Looks like someone is re-inventing the wheel just to get some free advertising.

JMHO

Hobo

oh you want to get to go back stage here put this on no its ok go ahead has to be a bad prank his friends played on him . like waking up at a collage party and 1/2 you face shaved only much much worse .

Showed the link to a coworker I was working with and without missing a beat he said “as long her dick is smaller than mine, I’ll let her blow me.”