• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Victrix Armaments Gladius

Tony1320

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Anyone have experience with a Victrix Armamemts Gladius?

How do they compare to an Accuracy International Ax?

From what I read they are a fine Italian rifle but very rare and expensive. They use premium barrel from Lothar Walter

Black Friday sale has them for 50% off so kind of tempting

I’ve handled one and was impressed... but it’s stiff competition at their price point. Where are you seeing them 50% off?

Also, I highly doubt the 50% off claim. Will the original poster come back and post pictures of his purchase? Or include a link to the unbelievable deal?

I'm in Canada actually saw a few vendors selling them heavily discounted.

This is the best deal I saw online though

Reactions: ohiofarmer
Looks like they must have gotten the original price point VERY wrong. I stand corrected on doubting the 50% off. At USD prices, thats not bad but it’s still in the territory of other proven guns with plenty of support.

Looks like they must have gotten the original price point VERY wrong. I stand corrected on doubting the 50% off. At USD prices, thats not bad but it’s still in the territory of other proven guns with plenty of support.

There is a big mark up on them and everything else in Canada with the exchange rate, cost and hassle of importing

Accuracy International ax 308 retails for 8k for comparison

Just the ordered the latest version Gladius V from Go Big tactical. The price for V model is just under 8000 Canadian dollars and T version is just under 6000 I believe. The new chassis looks better to me.
BA17CA96-B0BD-42E7-ABD1-C8C413004266.png

Reactions: Tony1320
beautiful!!! the bolt finish is just awesome, super slick.
I wish it had the barrel change feature :(

Reactions: stefan73
beautiful!!! the bolt finish is just awesome, super slick.
I wish it had the barrel change feature :(

It won’t be a problem in the future. Tom from Go Big Tactical is trying to find prefit options for Victrix. All you need are barrel vise, action wrench and a torque wrench. :cool:

I took one of those in 260 Rem from the Gun dealer, I checked around to make sure GBT didn't have it, not on his website though. Too bad I would like to supported him. Super excited to get it though, curious to compare it to my cadex, something tells me there will be a difference. The new ones use Lothar barrels the old ones use Benchmark I think. From what I've read and seen (I follow this one guy on instagram and he uses his to hit all sorts of targets at all sorts of distances)

Now that I know GBT is the dealer, if I like it I'll probably get another. He just needs to stock AI now

Reactions: Zane777
I took one of those in 260 Rem from the Gun dealer, I checked around to make sure GBT didn't have it, not on his website though. Too bad I would like to supported him. Super excited to get it though, curious to compare it to my cadex, something tells me there will be a difference. The new ones use Lothar barrels the old ones use Benchmark I think. From what I've read and seen (I follow this one guy on instagram and he uses his to hit all sorts of targets at all sorts of distances)

Now that I know GBT is the dealer, if I like it I'll probably get another. He just needs to stock AI now

Congratulations on the new rifle!

Any chance you are located in New Brunswick?

I wish the gundealer would stock accuracy international

I've played with them a few times. They are super super smooth. As smooth as the best of high end customs. They feel much slicker than my impact. They also have the nicest factory trigger on the market. Their competition trigger makes sako and ai seem like a remington

She is finally here. GLADIO V in 308. Have been waited for about 3 months.

View attachment 7545702
View attachment 7545703
I have the older version of the stock. I will say this, nothing shoots as smooth as this as I have ever experienced. The level of precision with the few different types of factory ammo I've tried just don't even compare. Once I develop a load I'm expecting some pretty amazing results. My only complain is the rubberized metal cheek pad is cold to rest on here in Canada lol

Have you shot it yet?

Enjoy it! I'm tempted to get one in 338 now.

I was supposed to do a big review on this years ago,

But Beretta sucks to work with and they got butt hurt because I named the GAP Gladius and George patented it

They had to acknowledge it and so they walked away from the site to promote it.

I don't think it was Guisseppi as much as Beretta, but here in the US Beretta is difficult to work with under the best conditions

They are very well made rifles though

I have the older version of the stock. I will say this, nothing shoots as smooth as this as I have ever experienced. The level of precision with the few different types of factory ammo I've tried just don't even compare. Once I develop a load I'm expecting some pretty amazing results. My only complain is the rubberized metal cheek pad is cold to rest on here in Canada lol

Have you shot it yet?

Enjoy it! I'm tempted to get one in 338 now.
Haven’t have a chance to shoot it. Totally agree with you! This rifle is really smooth!

Tom have 2 338 in stock right now I believe. You should get a good price from him. Haha

Victrix is no longer belongs to Beretta. Beretta used to priced this rifle tooooo high.
Really looking forward to your review on these Victrix rifles if there are any chances!

Hello everyone, for a few months I have a Victrix Gladio V in 6.5 creedmore, it is one of the first manufactured, it has a 26 inch benchmark barrel with a 1 / 8.5 rifling pitch.

I shot with the best shotguns manufactured so far and not because I'm Italian, but this Victrix in my opinion is the Rolex of the Sniper rifles.

Finishes, couplings and high quality materials, now for 7,500 dollars I find myself a gun that after 150 shots is already performing at 300 meters, without considering that I shoot with 15 magnifications on the Mark 4, the result is 5 shots in 2.5 cm at 300 meters, I can't imagine if I mount a 40x Nightforce what this Victrix can do.
Hello

Ok

Attachments

• IMG_20220312_153433.jpg
    IMG_20220312_153433.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20220312_153338.jpg
    IMG_20220312_153338.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20220312_153347.jpg
    IMG_20220312_153347.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20220312_153214.jpg
    IMG_20220312_153214.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 140
I know Stef Ber has been running Victrix. Would be nice if we could see some solid stateside reviews.

I know Stef Ber has been running Victrix. Would be nice if we could see some solid stateside reviews.
don't know how much Victrix has been sold in the US, but I do know how many guns the US sells in Italy, one thing is certain, if I have to spend $ 7,500 for a Remington XS or an HS Precision, I prefer to spend it on an accelerated manufacture like a Victrix. and this is not about nationalism, this is about gun manufacturing .... then if we talk about shooting accuracy everything is in performing the ammunition for the weapon with which you shoot and at the distance you shoot

don't know how much Victrix has been sold in the US, but I do know how many guns the US sells in Italy, one thing is certain, if I have to spend $ 7,500 for a Remington XS or an HS Precision, I prefer to spend it on an accelerated manufacture like a Victrix. and this is not about nationalism, this is about gun manufacturing .... then if we talk about shooting accuracy everything is in performing the ammunition for the weapon with which you shoot and at the distance you shoot
Stef Ber is not in the US. I believe he is French but not sure. I know he was at the King of the Two Miles in France in May.

Okay, but to shoot at a minimum of 2 miles you have to use the 375, they use super-prepared weapons, which have nothing to do with military weapons.

I am occasionally under the misconception that I know what's going on. This is one of those occasions. Others here, are obviously familiar with the Gladius and there have been tall claims regarding triggers, accuracy, action characteristics, etc.

Apparently, the Gladius was originally marketed through Beretta. Were they actually built by Beretta? If they were than who or what facility is now doing the manufacturing? Is there a U.S. importer?

I'd really enjoy hearing more from Canadian members and Europeans shooting these rifles.

I am occasionally under the misconception that I know what's going on. This is one of those occasions. Others here, are obviously familiar with the Gladius and there have been tall claims regarding triggers, accuracy, action characteristics, etc.

Apparently, the Gladius was originally marketed through Beretta. Were they actually built by Beretta? If they were than who or what facility is now doing the manufacturing? Is there a U.S. importer?

I'd really enjoy hearing more from Canadian members and Europeans shooting these rifles.
Hi, Beretta no longer deals with Victrix, now Valtorta is the CEO of Victrix and Valtorta is the one who created the Victrix rifles together with his collaborators.

I leave you the Victrix link and I think that through a gun dealer who is in your area you can get it there.

I have the Venus T in 6XC, Awesome rifle. My biggest pet peeve with these rifles is the fact the T series have double stack double feed mags and the V series have single stack single feed mags. The T is there mid level rifle where as the V is the top of the line. It has to do with the bolts on the two (same goes with all T and V series across all lines) The V is a 3 lug where as the T is a six lug. Lug positioning determines mag use. During load development I never had a single group shoot over 1 MOA most were 3/4 to 1/2 MOA. the winner was 1/4 MOA. Pretty spectacular if you as me

I have the Venus T in 6XC, Awesome rifle. My biggest pet peeve with these rifles is the fact the T series have double stack double feed mags and the V series have single stack single feed mags. The T is there mid level rifle where as the V is the top of the line. It has to do with the bolts on the two (same goes with all T and V series across all lines) The V is a 3 lug where as the T is a six lug. Lug positioning determines mag use. During load development I never had a single group shoot over 1 MOA most were 3/4 to 1/2 MOA. the winner was 1/4 MOA. Pretty spectacular if you as me
Think I'm using 16 out of 20 magnification of the Mark 4, because at 300 meters there was a bit of a mirage, I haven't had the optimal conditions to aim well yet, honestly I don't want to spend 3700 dollars for a 50x nightforce to see much, much better and make smaller groups, I will learn how to use the Mark 4 ...... see the next shooting sessions, the shotgun has only fired 150 shots and the barrel is not running out yet.

Beautiful rifles, I've played with the Victrix Tormentum in 375CT. the slickest bolt I've ever handled

I have the Gladius in 6.5 cm and I want to upgrade the trigger. I don't speak Italian. Does anyone know which one of their many triggers would be the right one to purchase for shooting F-class?

I have the Gladius in 6.5 cm and I want to upgrade the trigger. I don't speak Italian. Does anyone know which one of their many triggers would be the right one to purchase for shooting F-class?
For the Gladius V model the trigger group mounted can be adjusted up to 800 grams, for an upgrade the trigger group for the V model is only available with an adjustment up to 400 grams.

Trigger assemblies for F-Class rifles are not compatible for Tactical models.

Last edited:
My version is Gladio V and that makes it a tactical model?.
F class is a sporting discipline that has different rules and weapons from the L R and PRS disciplines, if for you the Victrix Gladio model is the same as the Victrix Absolute model I don't know what to answer, you asked yourself a question about shooting and I answered you in this regard, if you want a high-performance shot, go to a gunsmith, Victrix doesn't mix the disciplines, the concept is clear.

For the Gladius V model the trigger group mounted can be adjusted up to 800 grams, for an upgrade the trigger group for the V model is only available with an adjustment up to 400 grams.

Trigger assemblies for F-Class rifles are not compatible for Tactical models.

My 2021 Gladio V and Scorpio V can only go down to about 4 lbs trigger pull. Seems like the early version equipped with a lighter trigger.
For 2020 and later vision, required to buy different trigger group to achieve lighter pull weight.

My 2021 Gladio V and Scorpio V can only go down to about 4 lbs trigger pull. Seems like the early version equipped with a lighter trigger.
For 2020 and later vision, required to buy different trigger group to achieve lighter pull weight.
They can be adjusted up to 0.770 lb.

Today I removed the muzzle brake and mounted the muzzle saver ring, this operation will help me understand if the bullet undergoes less turbulence and consequently increase the stability of the projectile.

Attachments

• IMG_20220312_153433.jpg
    IMG_20220312_153433.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20221209_143437.jpg
    IMG_20221209_143437.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 39
You mean you put the Thread protector on?

A properly designed muzzle brake should not affect accuracy
Yes a protective, the rifle is very precise with its muzzle brake, it's an experiment I want to do, after all the 6 5 cr is not that exaggerated as a shot, you can shoot even without the muzzle brake.

It's just an experiment, the muzzle brake works well, I'm interested in understanding how much a muzzle brake affects aimed shooting .... this is one of my best shots, with the rifle that I have at least at 300 meters I have to make 5 shots in 2 centimeters.

Attachments

• IMG_20220826_104224.jpg
    IMG_20220826_104224.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 41
Done, this is at 100 meters, but zero is better at 100 or 200 meters for a caliber like the 6.5 Creedmore.

Attachments

• IMG_20221202_142808.jpg
    IMG_20221202_142808.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 40