• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Victrix Rifles for Italian Army

Zigjib

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014
The Italian Army has recently bought the Victrix Scorpio V in .338 for their snipers.

I've heard a rumour they also bought the short action Gladio V in .308 for training rifles in order to keep costs down and train more effectively.

The magazines are capped in the Short Action at 7 rounds for training purposes to be equal to the magazine capacity of the larger rifle.

Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers
Carso
ity.jpg

With all due respect, please correct your Title. Italy is no longer a Realm (since 1947), and as it is ruled by Democrats (read communists wearing 10k€ suits) actively turning it into a nightmare version of Commiefornia, would call you a Fascist in no time.;)
As far as the news is concerned maybe @one shot ST could be willing to shed some light on the matter

Reactions: 308pirate
I saw one at Bass Pro. On sale for $4950.00. But had just moved to Alabama. So I had to wait to be a resident. Watching online. And the day before I became a resident. They sold the last one. I wanted one in 300 Winchester Magnum. In a way I’m glad. Because they haven’t really taken off here in the States. And I‘m sure getting parts would be next to impossible.