• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video – 1000 yard 2.5 gallon water jug target

Cephus91

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2012
Marietta, GA
Had a great day shooting yesterday with my uncle, Chuck Seaton, in South Georgia. As you can see in the video he is a quadriplegic. Neither one of us had pushed it out to 1000 yds before. He shot one three shot group on the big target behind the water jug. His next two shots were the two in the video - nothing edited out. The jug is roughly 1.5' x 1.5'. Pretty good from someone in a wheelchair. The rifle is a .300 Jarrett Beanfield with Schmidt & Bender optics.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zR4nGSPHzME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice shooting!

We have a couple guys in wheelchairs that come to our range and I am always impressed by their attitude and patience.

The large target was just a cardboard box. I think we are going to have to put in a permanent steel plate now.