• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Video from my game camera at the ranch... wild pig

SELPHB

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2010
Austin, TX
I thought I would post a video from my game camera at the ranch… I will be going out on Monday to take care of business!

Re: Video from my game camera at the ranch... wild pig

Damn, thats a lot of pigs.

I guess you can hunt over the feeder?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Selph Arms LLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought I would post a video from my game camera at the ranch… I will be going out on Monday to take care of business!
</div></div>

Good luck on Monday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Selph Arms LLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now this is a shit load of pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/urY33QxtDWQ </div></div>

That was incredible!

Never seen so many wild hogs in my life. They must be pretty much "subsidized" right? Couldn't survive on their own in those numbers?

They all have the long snout associated with wild/ferral pigs so I would say they aren't feed much probally also look somewhat thin. I've seen some really big bunches here in Texas but not that big.

soo, the vid in the OP is pretty common for Texas. Now that youtube vid, that's crazy. I'd like to know where that was shot.