• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VIDEO: "Knockout Game" player sucker punches wrong person at Chicago liquor store. Gets SHOT DEAD by victim.

Be a shame if some nordic-types decided that America needed a game of "Viking axe to the neck" to be played at random.

Would make for some CCTV security camera viewing worth watching!

View attachment 7949082

^^^ I now, it's not vikings. It's some poncey British Knight. But it does give the Saxon-types ideas, doesn't it?

Sirhr

PS. This is all just satire. I do not advocate, promote, recommend, or condone having pale and pasty people chop the heads, arms, legs, hands, feet, willies, ears, or backstraps off any person, real or fictional, living or deceased and particularly not swarthy types as that would be unfair. I, my agents, understudies, acolytes, stalkers, ancestors, members of this forum, pasty-types everywhere, and especially the Scots are not responsible for this content. As See on TV. Offer not valid on Guam.
I absolutely despised learning all the BS about the English language in school.

But if you study up on the roots of the language and how it came to be from Old English with the addition of Old Norse, and later Norman French... The actual history of it... Absolutely fascinating.

We should've chucked all the French, Latin, and Greek crap that was added later and kept the "Æ", "þ", and "ð" and rocked it old school. Stuck to the Saxon and Norse roots. Lol.

Mike

I absolutely despised learning all the BS about the English language in school.

But if you study up on the roots of the language and how it came to be from Old English with the addition of Old Norse, and later Norman French... The actual history of it... Absolutely fascinating.

We should've chucked all the French, Latin, and Greek crap that was added later and kept the "Æ", "þ", and "ð" and rocked it old school. Stuck to the Saxon and Norse roots. Lol.

Mike
Meh.
They'd still get it all wrong and give fits to anyone trying to decipher their dumb-assery.

Dude ?
Details matter.
Is it.....
WHY watch the story ?
WHY was the guy out the door and decided to come back ?
WHY will he go to jail if he's found ?
WHY are cops a different story ?

Specifics man.....lay em out.
Sorry, why are cops a different story? Tried to bold that part but I don't think it was very obvious.

Because their cops. Thin blue line. And they do have the law tilted in their favor as we're paying them to carry the gun. Though I think coming back like that and just popping his sorry ass would get thecop prosecuted in this atmosphere.

Thats how I see it, right or wrong.
I gotcha... I'm not sure I believe that it SHOULD be that way, but it likely is. To me, a police officer has no more right to defend himself than any other regular ol' peasant... But here we are.

Be a shame if some nordic-types decided that America needed a game of "Viking axe to the neck" to be played at random.

Would make for some CCTV security camera viewing worth watching!

View attachment 7949082

^^^ I now, it's not vikings. It's some poncey British Knight. But it does give the Saxon-types ideas, doesn't it?

Sirhr
Oh, I've had those ideas, believe me, like any time I have to stand behind some rusty necked turd in line somewhere thinking 'One stroke with a Scottish Claymore...'

Nobody says it openly, but it's pretty much ALWAYS a racially motivated attack.
Almost exclusively it is "african americans" randomly attacking "european americans" or "asian americans" without provocation or warning, most likely motivated by racial hatred.

Do you still think they would still call it "the knock out game?" if a bunch of white people were going around doing that to black people they saw?
3 cheers for the shooter. Keep it up. It's the only thing these 'people' understand.

Sorry, that’s legaly murder. He was walking out the door, and the guy who hit him was getting back in line. If he drew and fired from the ground or got up and fired it would have been legal, but he was leaving and not being pursued. It almost looks like he remembered his pistol and shot him as an afterthought.

There is no way to say what precipitated the punch. “Vidmax” calls it a sucker punch, but we have no idea why or what happened before.

There is only enough to conclude that the guy who threw the punch was murdered by the guy he hit. Anything else and you’re making it up in your head.

This is not a good shoot.

Exactly what I was thinking, ‘’Seconds & inches’’ a few seconds earlier legal shoot, a few seconds to late murder.

Any of you that don’t celebrate this and hope the shooter doesn’t get caught are part of the problem.

In an ideal world these knock out game people would get life in prison. But we all know they will get a slap on the wrist if that. So in the real world we need to hope more get shot/ shived/ ran over / stomped to death.

I think at this point, many are beyond caring what the courtroom ‘definition’ of a good shoot is.

Cities are burning. Law and order has totally broken Down in many areas. The criminals know they need not fear police, prosecutors judges or jail time.

But they will fear citizen justice and sooner or later, as history has proven, the vigilantes and
Death Squads form up and deal with the things government can’t (Or won’t) address.

Los Pepes? Anyone?

I could care less at this point about the technicalities of a good shoot. A dirtbag got taken off the board with no cost to the taxpayer and no chance of recidivism.

A few more like that and punching game will end. Either they quit through fear of being shot… or the world runs out of punchers. Either is fine with me.

Whoever you are punchee… keep safe out there!

Sirhr

The only bystander who didn't run away pulled out her phone to take up close video of him dying... unbelievable that's what her first instinct was
She was preserving the event for posterity.

Sorry, that’s legaly murder. He was walking out the door, and the guy who hit him was getting back in line. If he drew and fired from the ground or got up and fired it would have been legal, but he was leaving and not being pursued. It almost looks like he remembered his pistol and shot him as an afterthought.

There is no way to say what precipitated the punch. “Vidmax” calls it a sucker punch, but we have no idea why or what happened before.

There is only enough to conclude that the guy who threw the punch was murdered by the guy he hit. Anything else and you’re making it up in your head.

I tell you what, you stand in line or walk down any street and have someone come up behind you and nail you in the back of the head. When you come to and get out of the hospital, get back with us on what it's called. You'll be the expert.

Meanwhile, we'll hold off on whether it was justified or not until we know what lead up to it.

No, it wasn't a good shoot, it was a great shoot. In fact, I hope the shooter never gets caught and blows the lung out of every animal that sucker punches him.

Too bad he wasn't in the fast food dump where that ape was working that sucker punched and murdered that old customer recently.

That undocumented day laborer is most likely not going to seek retribution... But some people out there will if that had been them in that position. Think about how many people you have walked past today on the street who were carrying soft drink cups... Now imagine if one of these cups were filled with sulfuric acid. And the person was somebody, or the family member of somebody you have wronged in the past... And they are like "Hey Mister/Miss, do you happen to know the directions to ---ERRRRRRRR--- SKEET SKEET WOMP WOMP it's over dawg. You done. Just like that... Some people think they are invincible, until they meet somebody far more calculated, pragmatic, and nursing a penchant for utter brutality, and then it's over...

You mean like what happens on the streets of London regularly?

• Sad
Reactions: Blue Sky Country

It could be reasonable to assume the shooter was just trying to protect other customers from getting sucker punched. Those sucker punches are life threatening as evidenced by the incident in AZ a couple weeks ago.

Beetlejuice Lightfoot will
432DF42C-9877-4499-A4E6-CBF6C4F335B0.gif

Last edited:
You get sucker punched like that, no f'g way are you thinking straight when you get to your feet. Thats why boxing refs and the fighter's corner ask fighters that get rocked and knocked down, 'Walk to me. Where are you?' and 'How many fingers am I holding up?'

A good defense lawyer should enter that and a jury should take that into consideration.

I remember watching a western as a kid where a defense lawyer defending a victim of a beatdown that shot his assailant was questioning a witness on the stand and he called him a liar then proceeded to publicly slap the witness down, I mean a pimpslapping you would give Cumala Harris for holding out on your money, right there in the courtroom.

The witness scrambled to his feet and grabbed a revolver from the closest person that happened to be standing there and shot the lawyer in the back as he turned and walked away. While the lawyer lay dying on the courtroom floor the judge admonished him, saying 'You got everything you deserved.' The lawyer then stood up, it was a staged shooting with a gun loaded with blanks, and said 'I rest my case.'

Last edited:
Any of you that don’t celebrate this and hope the shooter doesn’t get caught are part of the problem.

In an ideal world these knock out game people would get life in prison. But we all know they will get a slap on the wrist if that. So in the real world we need to hope more get shot/ shived/ ran over / stomped to death.
If that’s what it was I agree (and I hope the shooter gets away regardless of the technicalities of the law), but from what we have here that is more of a hypothesis than anything else. These pieces of video don’t tell the full story.

I don’t disagree with the sentiments. I carry 100% of the time. I’m always armed. I’m also getting old. Too old to scrap with a 20 something in better shape than me even if he doesn’t have the drop. If I’m attacked I’m considering it life threatening. I know what is and isn’t legal self defense. If I ever have to pull my pistol I’m instantly shooting, probably mag dumping, but it is the very last option on the list even if it’s the only option. If I can melt away I will, because even legal shoots get prosecuted by progressive DAs. Even if the guy had killed the hitter from the ground he still should have fled if that was an option.

That guy had options. I have no idea why the guy hit him. Odds are it wasn’t a good reason or why didn’t he press the attack? You guys are probably right, but we don’t know enough to make an informed decision by that snippet of video.

I don’t disagree with the sentiments. I carry 100% of the time. I’m always armed. I’m also getting old. Too old to scrap with a 20 something in better shape than me even if he doesn’t have the drop. If I’m attacked I’m considering it life threatening. I know what is and isn’t legal self defense. If I ever have to pull my pistol I’m instantly shooting, probably mag dumping, but it is the very last option on the list even if it’s the only option. If I can melt away I will, because even legal shoots get prosecuted by progressive DAs. Even if the guy had killed the hitter from the ground he still should have fled if that was an option.

That guy had options. I have no idea why the guy hit him. Odds are it wasn’t a good reason or why didn’t he press the attack? You guys are probably right, but we don’t know enough to make an informed decision by that snippet of video.

Video cameras everywhere and everyone having a cellphone at the ready to record anything they can upload for view stats makes it a lot harder to melt away.
Also given that most humans are somewhat creatures of habit, the odds are that if trouble comes to find you when you are in no way looking for it, it's going to be somewhere in your usual path. So it might depend a lot on if you know everyone is a didn't see nothing or if some folks like to blab to get on the news and such...

Reactions: deersniper and Fig
VIDEO:

From the first "article":
Police said just before 4:15 p.m. a man was inside a liquor store in the 200-block of North Pulaski when he was approached by an unknown offender who pulled out a gun and opened fire.
Not even fucking remotely close to what really happened per the actual video.

From the first "article":

Not even fucking remotely close to what really happened per the actual video.

Leftist media and leftist-run law enforcement are open enemies of the United States of America. Simple as that. "Defund the police" was "purge the police of conservatives and install party loyalists who will not question".

Leftist media and leftist-run law enforcement are open enemies of the United States of America. Simple as that. "Defund the police" was "purge the police of conservatives and install party loyalists who will not question".
Ask Portland Or. how thats working for them.

everyone having a cellphone
That’s the problem
Your phone is pinging towers.

Same if your some insane person that shoots a burglar and doesn’t call cops. The burglar prolly has a cell phone on their person with your. House being part of the burglars recorded location

ANY piece of shit who is psychopathic enough to brutally assault random people with no provocation has automatically revoked their right to breathe oxygen. Period. End of story.

I ride the train every day. I shop on busy streets every day. And I carry an IWB fixed blade which is right behind my Fenix tactical light and the hand tools and Dewalt attachments which are holstered on the same side on my work pants. Unsheathing that hog sticker and delivering 2-4 hefty and torque-laden strikes only takes about 0.3 seconds. Anybody that wants to injure or kill innocent passerby in my vicinity can fuck around and find out. This is what you will be seeing for the last time before you die...

0da.png

Last edited:

Most of us just don't care. We're glad the perp got killed for it, and we hope the shooter never gets identified to be prosecuted persecuted.

I have no idea why the guy hit him. Odds are it wasn’t a good reason or why didn’t he press the attack? You guys are probably right, but we don’t know enough to make an informed decision by that snippet of video.
It isn't like this was a rational attack by a rational person for even the slightest reason. There is no "case" to investigate. We have plenty of history now to back this up. It was something urban scum blacks now do routinely - sucker punch white or Asian people, preferably older ones with less chance of fighting back, usually from behind, for no reason whatsoever, just for their perverted amusement.

It isn't like this was a rational attack by a rational person for even the slightest reason. There is no "case" to investigate. We have plenty of history now to back this up. It was something urban scum blacks now do routinely - sucker punch white or Asian people, preferably older ones with less chance of fighting back, usually from behind, for no reason whatsoever, just for their perverted amusement.
And women, particularly white women including elderly white women.

I watched that a few times thinking, the guy at the opposite end of the entrace is sure keeping his cool. He bairley flinched.
Then in the other video I was disappointed.

22lr is like everything else....shot placement and it does the job. if you doubt me, come with me next time i have to put a horse down.

works on rats that need killing, too.

Yeah, and you can use a screwdriver as a hammer. Just because something works, doesn't always mean it's the right tool for the job.

All of us are viewing this event through a single lens from places where law and order probably exists.

The shooter dissuaded the puncher from a repeat performance...
He broke one of the laws that aren’t enforced in that AO anyway, and made his neighborhood a better place.

If you are living in the Jungle - you have to live by the laws of the jungle.
Where the weak are killed and eaten.
Kill or be killed.

That undocumented day laborer is most likely not going to seek retribution... But some people out there will if that had been them in that position. Think about how many people you have walked past today on the street who were carrying soft drink cups... Now imagine if one of these cups were filled with sulfuric acid. And the person was somebody, or the family member of somebody you have wronged in the past... And they are like "Hey Mister/Miss, do you happen to know the directions to ---ERRRRRRRR--- SKEET SKEET WOMP WOMP it's over dawg. You done. Just like that... Some people think they are invincible, until they meet somebody far more calculated, pragmatic, and nursing a penchant for utter brutality, and then it's over...

HF does more damage than sulfuric.

HF does more damage than sulfuric.

After seeing documentaries about it, HF is the probably one of the scariest substances in existence. People who watch Breaking Bad and don't work with HF in real life probably are not aware that if these scenes involving HF were to have been real, these two guys would have been accidentally exposed to enough liquid or fume to lead to catastrophic consequences. I know a couple of guys who are assigned by their US companies to quality control duty in Chinese factories that make some of the metal components for them and these factories use and store HF, in conditions where occupational safety procedures are nonexistent. These guys say that they feel like they had already received a death sentence for some unknown insidious crime every time they had to be in these factories. LOLOL

Reactions: deersniper