• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Advanced Marksmanship Video of my range and a 600 yard hit

Re: Video of my range and a 600 yard hit

He' is one good shoot. I think im seeing a new Marine Scout Sniper on the making

Scott

Good shot! hair left
wink.gif

Bryan wants to go into the Air Force

Thats on my wifes land. Steven F Austin gave her ancestors a land grant from the Mexicans back in 1869, and it has passed through the generations. My son (9th generation Texan) will inherit part of it eventually. We have the brush cutters out, and they are going to clean it up. Right now I can get 850 yards. If the brush cutters do a good job, I should get 1000+
smile.gif

More pics to follow. Its a work in progress. He had more hits on the 700 than me
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He had more hits on the 700 than me </div></div>

I hate when that happens.

Went out with my brother last month to his ranch and we did a little bit of long range shooting. Good stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Super Bee 950</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He had more hits on the 700 than me
frown.gif
</div></div>

He can shoot 3" lollipops at 600 better than you too...<grin>

There is hope for the future!!...I agree with you, what a cool way to spend a holiday...my 11 year old and I just bagged our first deer together last weekend...nothing better than teaching the art of shooting and hunting to the young uns...nice video...thanks for that

My son is almost 4 months old. I know everyone says I will miss these times, but I cant wait for him to be older.