• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Video of my Roommate at a Local Match

Re: Video of my Roommate at a Local Match

That was absolutely retarded, I wish I could have that 2:09 back to do anything else with. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was this one of Shanksters joke videos.

WHY... </div></div>

As originally posted:

http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?4...ull=1#post80732

Note that the subject of the video admitted to serious equipment and experiential shortcomings.

Other activity there gives me the distinct impression that Azn is very new to shooting. Most of the comments in here have been fairly tame, but the OP should still expect some ribbing from this crowd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chansen49</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

DANG,, I tried something it didnt work., ;(

Ch </div></div>

I got to the video that you posted. It looked like a really fast run with some sort of Open 2011.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sharing, in this case, is not caring. </div></div>And is 'room mate' even the correct euphemism these days?
wink.gif
</div></div>

bwahahah.

As I think the original posters video was funny, I'm not one to criticize too much. This video is a different game, so no it wasn't suppose to look like this video, plus you can use a little constructive criticism on your standing reloads and hesitations as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W6F5se5CJzQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's what it's supposed to look like, if you're wondering. Yes, the charlie brown suit is a joke. And yes, there's two steel standing on the left at the end. DOH!

And if you're going to use Hustlin', at least use the remix.

Other than that, I concur with the others, that was excruciating. </div></div>

Op:

In all seriousness, if you know of any other matches in this area, let me know and I will come to them. I am not interested in this zombie/idpa crap, but if you know of any action shooting type matches, either steel or USPSA, I'm all for it. I'm stuck in the NOVA area until August.

All the USPSA clubs around here seem swamped with people and require preregistration just for a monthly match. Something less formal might be fun and avoid that crap.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wfjames22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And is 'room mate' even the correct euphemism these days?
wink.gif
</div></div>

TJ "the penetrator", hahahahaha.
eek.gif
sick.gif
</div></div>

That's still a half-step up from "penetrated," right?</div></div>

Hmm if the roomate is the penetrator... I guess the poster drew the short straw!</div></div> Lmao. This video was so useless. And the music was horrible lol.

Cheers that you're out there shooting but I wasn't expecting that. Ouch!!

The rap music to start was bad enough, but following it up with Michael Bolton and Katy Perry? Wow.

LOL, there are so many classic threads on SH this summer.

One good thing, the shooter didn't shoot the walls, floor or ceiling. I've seen so many dangerous new shooters, I'd prefer them to go as slow as possible.

That being said, the music and the sword thing were high level faggotry.

It took 10 seconds for me to turn it off. 10 seconds of my life I can't get back.

Assuming that since he has not posted back on this in a couple days, that had a really bad man-couple fight for this video, and currently not speaking.