• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video of shooting neighbor over matress

Fucked up. But I have news for the deceased and his girl friend. You can defend your life anywhere, not just your home. Alleys are not some special "safe zone".
I guess I am a pussy cause I would not have been involved in that argument on either side. I have the ability to ignore stupid shit.
As far as the shoot goes, orange shirt should have walked away as soon as the guns came out. But of course he was a big badass that wasn't backing down from shirtless old man.
As soon as the bat was thrown that was an attack. It would not be unreasonable to think someone throws a bat to distract to then attack. If someone throws a bat at me I am not shooting instantly, but if i see the person at that point advancing and not retreating well shooting will begin.
It is reasonable to believe the bat is the start of the attack. Shirtless 1 & 2 stayed pretty calm. Not hysterical like orange shirt guy.

Not a bad defense.

Fucked up. But I have news for the deceased and his girl friend. You can defend your life anywhere, not just your home. Alleys are not some special "safe zone".
I guess I am a pussy cause I would not have been involved in that argument on either side. I have the ability to ignore stupid shit.
As far as the shoot goes, orange shirt should have walked away as soon as the guns came out. But of course he was a big badass that wasn't backing down from shirtless old man.
As soon as the bat was thrown that was an attack. It would not be unreasonable to think someone throws a bat to distract to then attack. If someone throws a bat at me I am not shooting instantly, but if i see the person at that point advancing and not retreating well shooting will begin.
It is reasonable to believe the bat is the start of the attack. Shirtless 1 & 2 stayed pretty calm. Not hysterical like orange shirt guy.
I am going to quote myself to add/prove a point.
"God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal" proven right here right now. Without a gun both shirtless men where in grave danger with a much larger,much more fit person carrying a baseball bat.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
was that Randy from trailer park boys with the shotgun ?
It IS!
giphy.gif

-
'There Has To Be' alcohol involved in this to . The whole thing is so over the top stereotype cliché redneck white trash .

Thought I saw man boobs shotgun guy reload from a beautifully made Coyote ammo binder so he went high class where it mattered.

The resemblance is spooky. From the TV show Squidbillies. P.S. From my point of view a bunch of assholes got in a fight and one shot the other...no self defense, no stand your ground. All individuals threatened to kill one another and were mutually aggressive.
maxresdefault.jpg

There's a lot more to this story. The video was only started when the gun came out. Article from a UK site noted that the old man had the gun in his pocket.
Man boobs didn't come running with the shotgun till the yelling started.
Johnny never brought his voice above a conversational tone. Johnny didn't say he would kill anyone till Bully McOrangeshirt said he would kill him, numerous times, threatened to take the gun away from him and go Quintana from big Lebowski style on Johnny's ass.

From the very small amount of video it all looks dumber than a box of shit....but I haven't heard the whole story yet.

I was involved in a very similar situation with a bully neighbor. He'd been to prison, really knew how to beat hell out of women too, but if you tell me you've been to prison, I'm not taking you bare handed.
He knew karate, but I know Ka-Razy. Ka-tiretool, ka-hammer, ka-axehandle, ka-anydamnthingicanpickup.
Thus....he mostly harassed my elderly parents, for many months. The day he slapped my mother was D-Day. The charge was assault with a deadly weapon. Not guilty in a court of law was the verdict. His mother told the judge that she had to move out of the neighborhood because of the "feud". Judge Martin told her,"I think that is a very good idea, before someone gets killed."

I've lived next door to that guys kin. There's a lot more to the story.

I should clarify, but I have no edit tab...
I was charged with assault with deadly weapon and found not guilty. He was charged with simple assault...not assault on a female...which was horse shit. His record was about 30 pages, mostly assault on a female.

There is no edit tab. It is located in the drop down menu next to report if you're mobile.

Bad shoot, those guys are going to prison.

What it's about IMO, and it doesn't say, is that the one guy put a mattress in the dumpster, effectively cramming it packed. He can't throw his own trash out. So instead of handling it like a man, he goes and does that shit.

I'm careful about being armed. I can't get into situations like that, I have to avoid 'em. In this case, I'd have called the waste management and asked them what they wanted done.

Carrying weapons in public is a responsibility, a huge one. And I hope I never have to draw it.

You can say both are stupid for not deescalating, but because the dispute was stupid does not make it a bad shoot.

Orange shirt was not shot over a mattress in a dumpster. He was shot because he threatened to murder and then attacked the fat, old man (FOM) with a baseball bat...over a mattress in a dumpster. The second part becomes irrelevant to the use of deadly force when he attacks the FOM, the FOM fears for his life, and the FOM protects himself by shooting till the threat is stopped. That a bat comes winging at him after he shoots is proof positive that the attack continued and no coup de gras was administered. The prosecutor is going to have a devil of a time trying to prosecute these two based on the law and the facts. I suspect he will argue everything BUT those.

Yes, it's a retard fight between idiots, but I don't think you can say it's a "bad shoot" in the legal sense of murder. Were I to bet I would wager on a walk all things being equal and assuming they can find a decent attorney...

Were I to bet I would wager on a walk all things being equal and assuming they can find a decent attorney...

I'm not an attorney and I could get them out of it. Vincent Gambino could sure enough get them out of it.
All is NOT as it seems on the surface of this cluster£√¢k.