• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes VIper PST Sneek Peek

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    VIPER PST's teaser batch will arrive to our shop on Friday June 25th.

Join us for our 1st ever Live Event Online. On Friday, June 25th @ Noon PST we will be bring you the <span style="color: #669933">VORTEX VIPER PST SNEEK PEEK</span>.

We anticipate having our teaser batch arrive Friday morning from Vortex. We have consent to open one of the scopes for display in this event. See the new PST's for the first time when we do, live and online in video. We won't open the box until the live video feed starts. You will also be able to ask me any questions live during the unveiling.

We will also have a prize giveaway for those who enter and are present during the event. We will be giving away three prizes:

1. <span style="color: #669933">Vortex Solo R/T 8x36 Tactical Monocular</span>

2. <span style="color: #669933">Vortex Riflescope Bubble Level</span>

3. $25 Gift Certificate on CSTACTICAL.COM

Rules:

1. Enter the contest by <span style="color: #669933">REGISTERING</span> with our store for FREE.

2. Reply to the <span style="color: #669933"><span style="font-weight: bold">PST SNEEK PEEK</span> TOPIC ON THE CS TACTICAL FORUM</span> and post your username for CSTACTICAL.COM. Approximately 15-20 minutes into the event, I will announce the time remaining to enter the drawing. Once the stated time has elapsed there will be an announced cut-off for entering the drawing. You can register and enter right now (we recommend entering before the event starts so you won't have to leave the video page during the live feed to enter).

3. All usernames with valid registrations will placed in a drawing.

4. Be logged into CSTACTICAL.COM and present (online) for the live video feed on Friday, June 25th @ Noon PST. If and when your username is drawn and announced simply post in the live chat box that you are present and you win! Your username must match the announced username. If the drawn username does not make himself/herself known in 30 seconds time, another username will be drawn.

PST_SNEEK_PEEK.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">This is our first attempt at this,</span> so there's always a good chance of technical difficulties. If you are a victim of any unforeseen technical difficulties we apologize in advance. Our site does not work well with older web browsers (especially Internet Explorer). We recommend downloading (for free) <span style="color: #669933">FIREFOX</span> or upgrading (for free) to the latest version of <span style="color: #669933">INTERNET EXPLORER</span>.

Because of the nature of shipping and product release we've had very little time to announce this with specificity. Any help in getting the word out online to any friends or acquaintances that might be interested would be greatly appreciated. Who knows, they may win something because of you...

Here is a link to the URL where anyone can view the live video feed: <span style="color: #669933">CLICK HERE TO GO TO EVENT PAGE</span>

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

Re: VIper PST's Are On The Way!!!

Wonder what is meant by 'small quantity', and I wonder if that's all models or just the 1-4's?
    I ordered the 6-24 FFP MOA from SWFA back in February. I hope I ordered early enough to get one from the first shipment!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bodywerks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder what is meant by 'small quantity', and I wonder if that's all models or just the 1-4's?</div></div>

At this time we do not know which models are on their way. We are getting a few units from them and whoever was first in line, paid in full for each unit, will get it shipped out to them first.

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im excited and I did not even order one! </div></div>

LOL!

W00T!

I've been waiting since December! Half a year man! Half a year!

Great news Mike! Thanks for the update!!

Since the first shipment is small, any word on following shipments?? Regular intervals? etc etc??

Will there be emails to update those who should be expecting a home delivery??

(c'mon you knew the questions were gonna start pouring in right?!)
    laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im excited and I did not even order one! </div></div>

LOL! </div></div>

You, Me and i think everyone else!!

Everyone getting a scope in this <span style="font-style: italic">initial</span> batch (technically speaking, it's not the 1st batch of our original order) has been contacted.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

*I removed the whiny bitch content*

Is there truth to the post saying it will be another couple of weeks before the next shipment makes its way in?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDKC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*I removed the whiny bitch content*

Is there truth to the post saying it will be another couple of weeks before the next shipment makes its way in?</div></div>

We don't have a solid ETA on the real 1st shipment yet. Any date we could throw out there would be mere speculation.

Mike @ CST

Well i just placed a order in reserve status but will be sending money next week for the 4-16 50mm ffp ebr-1 milrad reticle through CS tactical. Cant wait to get it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24SWS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well i just placed a order in reserve status but will be sending money next week for the 4-16 50mm ffp ebr-1 milrad reticle through CS tactical. Cant wait to get it.</div></div>

+1 for CST

Glad to see you guys are doing this. I will be bass fishing.....hope I can review tomorrow night.

Re: VIper PST Sneek Peek

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SHWILL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to see you guys are doing this. I will be bass fishing.....hope I can review tomorrow night. </div></div>

It will be recorded and posted as well, we will provide the links here when it's posted...

Mason @ CST

It starts 12 Noon PST.

We have only have 30min but no Fed-Ex. If any of you guys work for Fed-Ex forgive me but I hate shipping with them.

Heads up, the live feed is slowin our site a little so be patient when clicking around.

Also, only logged in members we'll be able to view the live chat comments/questions, so we encourage you to register for free and log in.

The video feed is currently up:

Click Here For Live Video feed

It was up fine for me with the chat and then I got an error. Now when I reloaded it theres no chat but there video!!!!!! AHHH

I'm having trouble getting in too. I was in earlier. Now, nothing. Figures.

Mike

I think we've pretty much killed his website.

Sorry 'bout that, Mike.
    eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Underwhere</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also can't get in. Bandwidth problem w their isp? </div></div>

We're hitting his bandwidth hard on his site, but that shouldn't affect the ustream broadcast.

Me too, got booted out. Been in the chat the last hour, soon as they said the would be starting shortly i got booted, now the chat says its closed!
    frown.gif