• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Viperskins Colors... (aics pistolgrip upgrade)

Victor Co Heather

Victor Company USA
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2006
SOCAL USA
www.victorcompanyusa.com
Hello Gents,

I've been getting a lot of questions about the colors of our V-Skins. It's very hard to take super accurate color pictures since each camera has a different sensor and each computer monitor a different display. Even our website colors are a bit off, a little too saturated (which I will be trying to correct next week).

So I lined up all our colors here to view together, so it will give you a pretty good idea of what they look like.

Also we have added a new color "Coyote Brown" which is a bit browner than FDE (and is also my favorite color- it looks great with the black pistolgrip).

1. Flat Dark Earth
2. Coyote Brown
3. Army Green
4. OD Fleck Camo
5. Hot Pink
6. Tactical Black

Viperskincolors2.jpg

ViperskinCoyoteFDE.jpg

Re: Viperskins Colors... (aics pistolgrip upgrade)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That Coyote is sweet, but I have almost the overwhelming urge to show up at a match with the hot pink! </div></div>

It's funny you say that because I was thinking the same thing for my next local match. : )

You should officially call the pink color "Christies Pink".
smile.gif

Diggin the Coyote. Youre making it harder and harder to resist a switch in stock setups.

The OD Fleck Awesome!!!

The pics just dont do it justice.
Im a fan of OD but was a little hesitant because of
the colors in the pictures and what I thought the color might look like.
In person the color is entirely different.
The balck and tan look cool as hell close up but
not visible from 10+ feet, it just looks OD.

MV I know I said I would post pics but as soon as I was
done at the range I dropped her off on my way home at my gunsmith.
The receiver was torqued(I knew that already)...but on the brightside I dropped
a Badger M2008 in and it should be done very soon and I promise
I will snap some pics that show the true color of the OD Fleck in all its awesomeness.

AL

Oh and I think I should have went with the Pink too. I like it.

That coyote brown is sick! I've got the FDE now and I might just have to make a switch...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aggie410</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That coyote brown is sick! I've got the FDE now and I might just have to make a switch...
</div></div>

x2

The coyote brown is sweet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That Coyote is sweet, but I have almost the overwhelming urge to show up at a match with the hot pink! </div></div>

Get a coyote set and a pink set, go half and half.

I'm not sure if you know, but you can get a "white card" and a 18% "grey card" and include them in one of your images to appropriately set the white balance and get the colors to come out a little more true on a lot more monitors...granted monitors have different color settings, but it would be a more accurate representation of color.

Dude... 500 Epic points to you if you do. Another 100 if you have a My Pretty Pony stick on it.

Also, digging the coyote brown. I just got a 1.5 chassis, definitely considering switching over once I get some time behind the gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeroFish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow, I am really digging the multicam skins. Have been lookinf for replacement to convert from the standard thumbhole... How do I get a set of these? </div></div>

They will be ready in two weeks, I will put them up for sale in the Options and Accessories For Sale forum, plus they will be listed on my website in the BUY section.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeroFish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow, I am really digging the multicam skins. Have been lookinf for replacement to convert from the standard thumbhole... How do I get a set of these? </div></div>

They will be ready in two weeks, I will put them up for sale in the Options and Accessories For Sale forum, plus they will be listed on my website in the BUY section.

</div></div>

Will you please YELL at me when they are done?

Those look fantastic, make me wish I had an AICS chassis.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeroFish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow, I am really digging the multicam skins. Have been lookinf for replacement to convert from the standard thumbhole... How do I get a set of these? </div></div>

</div></div>

Will you please YELL at me when they are done? </div></div>

Yep will do guys. Also note, these will cost MUCH less than the dipping last time around. Not sure of the exact price but will be around $65.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeroFish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow, I am really digging the multicam skins. Have been lookinf for replacement to convert from the standard thumbhole... How do I get a set of these? </div></div>

</div></div>

Will you please YELL at me when they are done? </div></div>

Yep will do guys. Also note, these will cost MUCH less than the dipping last time around. Not sure of the exact price but will be around $65. </div></div>

You know I would like a set....

I got a set of the OD Fleck Camo a couple of weeks back. They are SOOOO much nicer than the original skins. The multicam look great but I will be sticking with the Fleck....unless I happen to get another gun in an AICS chassis!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed-G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a set of the OD Fleck Camo a couple of weeks back. They are SOOOO much nicer than the original skins. The multicam look great but I will be sticking with the Fleck....unless I happen to get another gun in an AICS chassis! </div></div>

Good to hear it Ed! Thanks for the positive comments~!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are doing a small batch of Multicam right now that will be ready in a couple weeks.

MulitcamAW1.jpg

MulitcamAW2.jpg
</div></div>

Wow, I'm lovin this rifle, especially since its a lefty!!

Luvs my Viperskins,Grippy & AccuStacks...OD Fleck

AL

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

Michael, why no Marpat digicam? Give me an excuse to Marpat digicam everything I own!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sentry1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael, why no Marpat digicam? Give me an excuse to Marpat digicam everything I own! </div></div>

Lol! No one has asked for that yet, I'll look into it and see what we can do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any plan to do a coyote brown and FDE camo fleck? </div></div>

We do Coyote Brown...

ViperskinCoyoteFDE.jpg

No plans for the FDE Camo fleck.. 6 colors is enough for now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm likin the FDE... </div></div>

That's what I had on my AI in Moses Lake...

These are from the Findlay Cup, but it's the same rifle. Viperskins rock!

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

Michael,

Quick question on the colors (didn't see it above) - is the color a through and through color, or just surface? Ie, if it gets scratched up (very likely the way I am) will the pattern - say multicam scratch off, and show another color underneath, or will you just see a scrtch, but no color difference?

Probably too long for such a simple question !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeroFish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael,

Quick question on the colors (didn't see it above) - is the color a through and through color, or just surface? Ie, if it gets scratched up (very likely the way I am) will the pattern - say multicam scratch off, and show another color underneath, or will you just see a scrtch, but no color difference?

Probably too long for such a simple question ! </div></div>

The solid colors (Coyote, FDE etc) are "all the way through" colors. Only the Mulicam is a coating which if you cut into the skin would reveal the base polymer color.

The Multicam dip is pretty tough though, doesn't scratch easily at all.

No AI AE 1.5 in multicam available soon ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: st1650</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No AI AE 1.5 in multicam available soon ? </div></div>

Yes we should have them in 3 weeks...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeroFish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael,

The solid colors (Coyote, FDE etc) are "all the way through" colors. Only the Mulicam is a coating which if you cut into the skin would reveal the base polymer color.

The Multicam dip is pretty tough though, doesn't scratch easily at all. </div></div>

Price on the multicam?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ohiogunnut</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeroFish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael,

The Multicam dip is pretty tough though, doesn't scratch easily at all. </div></div>

Price on the multicam? </div></div>

The Multicam dip is only $55.

Plus we are having a labor day sale this weekend only. Use "LABORDAY" in the coupon code window upon checkout and get $50 off all Viper Skins kits. Plus free shipping on all our products.

and yes, the discount applies to Multicam or ATACS dipped skins as well. (please allow 3 weeks turnaround time)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ohiogunnut</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeroFish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael,

Price on the multicam? </div></div>

The Multicam dip is only $55.

Plus we are having a labor day sale this weekend only. Use "LABORDAY" in the coupon code window upon checkout and get $50 off all Viper Skins kits. Plus free shipping on all our products.

and yes, the discount applies to Multicam or ATACS dipped skins as well. (please allow 3 weeks turnaround time)</div></div>

Order placed. Couldn't resist. Went with the multicam, the cheekrest and couple of other items.

Will make a fine addition to my AI AE MK III.