• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia 2.0 .....The gun grab is on in AZ

If Virginia has proved anything so far it proved that you'll thunder pump your chest and type stuff, but nobody is willing to take real action.(Lets be peaceful, while they laugh at us behind close doors) EVERY single person who has a decent living is too comfortable to actually do something about it, that would risk their lifestyle. Most gun owners have already made that choice mentally, they're just sabre rattling hoping it does something.

The people wanting your ARs know it and all they have to do it pass a piece of paper saying you cant do it for you to give up.

To me, its sad, but this is the US, so I don't expect much out of the general populous anyways.

Gun owners have nobody to look up to nobody to follow. Since the ATF auto weapons ban/Militia takedowns, you've been fractured to the point of hiding. Its not hard to see. The patriot act pretty much ensured the left-wing had all the "rights" to track everything you do, behind your back.

Honestly, I live in a very gun-friendly area and i'd guestimate (without a true leader/group) 10% of the roughest people would do something.... Thats 90% of people sabre rattling or letting it happen.

A basic consensus of the overwhelming level of apathy in our country can be understood with voting numbers. If people care they'll vote. They EASIEST thing to do is vote, right.. If we look at the long-term voting percentages it ranges 40-50%. So 40-50% of the country will do the minimum it takes to enact change. Out of that 40-50%, what percent is willing to do more?

The only thing I can think about to explain the 10% could be military recruitment numbers (Lets face it, most people DO NOT join the military for the greater good/to make change). The current active duty numbers at like .5% of the population. If we expand that out to all % of veterans compared to the population we have something like 7-8% of the population. AND MOST OF THEM DIDNT DO IT TO MAKE CHANGE.

Will the real Gun-rights leader please stand up!

Just curious, are you part of the 10% or the 90?

No one has started knocking on doors yet saying we know what you have and we're here to take it, so until that happens the options to take "real action" are pretty limited, they know this so doing everything short of going house to house legitimizes their plan. In the meantime we are left with:

Organized rallies-I'm sure seeing thousands of armed citizens actually fuels their agenda.
Sending useless emails and letters-nothing more than an annoyance that some desk clerk is tasked with responding to.
Threatening to vote-oh yeah that's the reason we are in this situation in the first place.

If there was an easy answer we would have all been involved in it by now. It isn't like anti-2nd amendment politicians just started appearing, this has been going on for decades yet here we sit behind a keyboard crying on each other's shoulders that none of us are man enough to take action. What action do you want to take?

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
I dont exist in any percentage. I unlike most people can fit in any group at any time I choose. Do i support gun rights, of course I do. Am I willing to take over a 3rd world country to support my beliefs, absolutely.

I am a veteran, but even among veterans I never fit in. To you, I am merely a voice that expresses what I see outside the confines of what society understands.

Now onto action of what I want people to take.. That is none, because I am realist and understand people wont do anything I tell them. All I can give you is advice that maybe someone heeds.

My final statement was what action Gun rights people need to take. Where is the leader you are all looking for? There isnt one.

Who is willing to amass a group of people to have a permanent presence in support of your 2A right. There isnt one.

Where is the NRA? That was the holy grail group, who now has faltered to nothingness.

Our people in our country will not all stand up do to anything without someone guiding them. In the fractured state which are 2A rights. you are effectively powerless to your government.... and they know it. Why do you think they are passing these laws? (They will impose laws, even the courts say are illegal)

As for door kicking, thats not how this works. Its a long-term game. Cops get called to your house and see an AR or you post about it and get on a fbi list. Then something happens and then you are a suspect so you lose your weapon and get a felony.

Or, even better. Lets say you form a 2a group that has great power in your state. Lets say it has so much power the FBI (government of any type) fears it.. Then, imagine you get a visit one day from the FBI and they start confiscating you weapons, kids, etc. All because you were the leader of a 2a rights group that talked ill of the GOV ( happened to the militias). Then, guess what, your group has no leadership and no voice... then what happens... the sheep flee and your cause dies. (If you only knew how many of the people on here are tagged in the FBI systems for posting about guns, or veterans or anything like that.)

If you want a group and your rights find your leader, form your group.. Preferably find someone who has had dealing with the systems in our government to track and control people so they know what they're up against.

Will the real 2A leader please stand up!

I dont exist in any percentage. I unlike most people can fit in any group at any time I choose. Do i support gun rights, of course I do. Am I willing to take over a 3rd world country to support my beliefs, absolutely.

I am a veteran, but even among veterans I never fit in. To you, I am merely a voice that expresses what I see outside the confines of what society understands.

Now onto action of what I want people to take.. That is none, because I am realist and understand people wont do anything I tell them. All I can give you is advice that maybe someone heeds.

My final statement was what action Gun rights people need to take. Where is the leader you are all looking for? There isnt one.

Who is willing to amass a group of people to have a permanent presence in support of your 2A right. There isnt one.

Where is the NRA? That was the holy grail group, who now has faltered to nothingness.

Our people in our country will not all stand up do to anything without someone guiding them. In the fractured state which are 2A rights. you are effectively powerless to your government.... and they know it. Why do you think they are passing these laws? (They will impose laws, even the courts say are illegal)

As for door kicking, thats not how this works. Its a long-term game. Cops get called to your house and see an AR or you post about it and get on a fbi list. Then something happens and then you are a suspect so you lose your weapon and get a felony.

Or, even better. Lets say you form a 2a group that has great power in your state. Lets say it has so much power the FBI (government of any type) fears it.. Then, imagine you get a visit one day from the FBI and they start confiscating you weapons, kids, etc. All because you were the leader of a 2a rights group that talked ill of the GOV ( happened to the militias). Then, guess what, your group has no leadership and no voice... then what happens... the sheep flee and your cause dies. (If you only knew how many of the people on here are tagged in the FBI systems for posting about guns, or veterans or anything like that.)

If you want a group and your rights find your leader, form your group.. Preferably find someone who has had dealing with the systems in our government to track and control people so they know what they're up against.

Will the real 2A leader please stand up!

This. Sounds like you have had some experience in this arena. This is precisely what I have said all along and why you need organization and numbers. Without people acting as a whole they will pick you off one by one on some trumped up charges and come get you in the middle of the night. Seriously. The people running the show already have too much power. The time to resist came sent long ago.

So, what do we do? Waiting on someone, some leader to save us ain’t going to cut it. Each of us are the leaders. Problem is, nobody still has a clue exactly how to lead. Militia exercising and training with militia means little if there is no solid way to communicate and fast. Even if you have the resources and the group, when the shit gets real and they show up at your house on some stupid charges that wouldn’t have been an issue until BS laws passed, is your group really going to respond? A QRF, if you will? If so, who backs them up? The gov virtually has unlimited resources. Yes, will a real leader please stand up? The Washington blood pumping through my veins wants someone to stand up, but it ain’t me on a national level. This ain’t the 1700’s.

Run for office. Defend rights. Learn as you go. The Founders didn't have a manual. They WROTE it.

Latest email from AZCDL (sorry for the long post but...) Key section is in GREEN below:

SB 1625 (assault weapons; magazines; prohibition; registration) was introduced in the Arizona State Senate on Wednesday, February 5 and assigned to the Judiciary Committee. The bill is designed to be an egregious threat to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and is similar to bills introduced across the nation. Promoted by the various astroturf groups under the umbrella of anti-rights billionaire Mike Bloomberg (e.g. Moms Demand Action, Everytown for Gun Safety, etc.), the bill would ban “assault weapons” and “large capacity” magazines. The language of the bill is so broad that nearly all semi-automatic firearms ever produced would be covered, as well as any ammunition feeding device “with the capacity to accept more than ten rounds”, which, again, means pretty much all of them.

We listed the bill on our Bill Tracking Page immediately, along with several others introduced by the same group of gun grabbers. These bills were also referenced in our recent “Legislative Update” Alert. However, in a demonstration of the power of social media, when a YouTube video appeared warning everyone of dire consequences should this bill see the light of day, the Internet lit up.

While we certainly appreciate the efforts of all members of the firearms community to call attention to truly awful bills such as this, it may have saved some time had folks reached out to us here at AzCDL to begin with. We’ve been tracking legislation here in Arizona for fifteen years now, and we have a pretty good read on what is and isn’t likely to move. And, as bad as this bill is, we knew from the start it was unlikely to be going anywhere.

However, to err on the side of caution, AzCDL has reached out to the Senate Leadership to clarify the status of this gun grabber’s wish list. Senate Majority Whip Sonny Borelli (R - LD 5) assured us that the bill has no future. He shared the following: ”I am adamantly opposed to the bill sponsored by Democrat Senator Rios from Legislative District 27. The Chairman (of Judiciary) assures me that the bill will not be heard in Committee.”

Though we are assured the bill will not move, we encourage everyone who values their rights to continue to contact the Senators who sponsored this abomination, especially if you live in one of their districts. Politely inform them of your position on it, and anti-rights bills in general. Many of these folks seem to believe that these kinds of bills have popular support. It’s up to us to prove them wrong.

SB 1625 is sponsored by:
Prime sponsor: Sen. Rios (D - Dist 27)
Other sponsors: Sen. Alston (D - Dist 24), Sen. Bradley (D - Dist 10), Sen. Contreras (D - Dist 19), Sen. Dalessandro (D - Dist 2), Sen. Gonzales (D - Dist 3), Sen. Mendez (D - Dist 26), Sen. Navarrete (D - Dist 30), Sen. Otondo (D - Dist 4), Sen. Peshlakai (D - Dist 7), Sen. Quezada (D - Dist 29), Sen. Steele (D - Dist 9)

Having a pro-rights majority matters, and here in Arizona, that majority is hanging by a thread. The next election is not far away, and the outcome could well mean the difference between bills like SB 1625 moving or not. As we’re fond of reminding people, “If you want better laws, elect better lawmakers”. Mike Bloomberg and his cronies will be spending heavily, here in Arizona and across the country, to get more anti-rights people, like those who sponsored this bill, into office. We must NOT let that happen. Sitting on the sidelines is simply not an option.

What’s been happening in Virginia and other states must be a lesson to us all. We can rush headlong down the road to tyranny, or we can maintain our status as “The best state for gun owners” into the foreseeable future.

The choice is yours.

One leader is not the answer to this problem. One person on the National level has no say in an individual state's laws and one person on the state level can't deflect anything the Fed's pass.

Yes we have a Constitution that protects us. The problem is states are allowed to interpret it any way they see fit, most of the time "We The People" does not apply. Then when a state law is challenged at the court level we are at the mercy of the judge and whatever side of the fence he makes his living on.

When states are no longer allowed to bend the writing of the Constitution, we will be moving in the right direction. I don't know of anyone or any group that has the power to change that.

Sure to ratify the Constitution. But essentially that would be asking the states to add an Amendment to the Constitution so that other Amendments cannot be interpreted in any way other than the way they were written. Don't see that happening.

Well that's not close to how it works, but rewording the amendments would be a start. Term limits or a campaign finance amendment would go a long way. Personally I'd like to see the federal judiciary back in the basement on the hill like the good old days.

Exactly. And who makes the decision to reword them, what will the context say and what is the guarantee it will be in our favor?

All in favor of term limits and limiting campaign financing. Bloomberg is buying his way right through the Constitution.

Exactly. And who makes the decision to reword them, what will the context say and what is the guarantee it will be in our favor?

All in favor of term limits and limiting campaign financing. Bloomberg is buying his way right through the Constitution.
The convention, which if done as last time, would consist of delegates.

The convention, which if done as last time, would consist of delegates.

It's an extremely complicated process that involves delegates that may not have our best interests in mind, especially based on the current thinking that the 2nd Amendment would be the first to go. Not to mention the infusion of money from some of our most beloved supporters.

Do not see a convention working in our favor today.

Reactions: 232593
I have intel that NM is introducing and AWB this year too.

None of this is a surprise to folks who were fighting gun laws at the legislatures back in 2013.

Gun owners cry/fight like little girls, panic buy, play the short game and win by sheer luck of the makeup of SCOTUS, which was the long game executed by the anti Roe v Wade crowd. We just rode their coattails.

The anti 2Aers made up their mind that going state by state was the way to go. They have been working this long game for a while now. They know what they are doing.

Gun owners use their narcissism to pretend to be powerless politically. I can thing of no other demographic that spends a larger percent of their discretionary income, that feigns such haplessness. It's embarrassing.

Piss off "Swities" (Taylors Swift fans) and you get congressional hearings like we had last week. Gays, marijuana users for legalization and K-Pop fans are all feared as economic demos. If you want to crap on someone, gun owners are your safest bet. "Thank you sir can I please have another"

There is no substitute for winning. We may get some luck in the courts but the scalps won't be ours.....