• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia 2.0 .....The gun grab is on in AZ

I hate to say it but voting is not going to fix the problem the country as a whole faces.
voting IS the fix, it's all just a numbers game. we need more people voting, and voting for our values. get family, friends, kids and their friends, all out shooting. make shooting and guns matter, and you'll have more voting our cause.

there is no 2a protecting booze and cell phones, yet no one is trying to ban them despite all the drunk and distracted driving carnage. it's because everyone uses them. we need to get (back to) that way with guns.

I will be there! I damn sure hope there will be a good turnout. Only a few days lead notice and the word isn't spreading quick enough. i just found out about it last night.

info for the locals that are planning on attending. Parking, rally points etc.

Flip flops, Ranger panties, and a light coat of CLP is always good attire for a party. Not sure what the SPF rating of CLP is, but it won't be that sunny......yet. *I jest as this is no laughing matter.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Flip flops, Ranger panties, and a light coat of CLP is always good attire for a party. Not sure what the SPF rating of CLP is, but it won't be that sunny......yet. *I jest as this is no laughing matter.

We could use this guy:

82fd6ebae2a896bddede01ae4c24af7e.jpg

Reactions: Jgunner
voting IS the fix, it's all just a numbers game. we need more people voting, and voting for our values. get family, friends, kids and their friends, all out shooting. make shooting and guns matter, and you'll have more voting our cause.

there is no 2a protecting booze and cell phones, yet no one is trying to ban them despite all the drunk and distracted driving carnage. it's because everyone uses them. we need to get (back to) that way with guns.

Let me ask you this. Why do people's rights have to be threatened for them to get off their ass and vote? When the Dems took over the House and Red state Governors started losing elections, was that not a sign of things to come? We are fighting a culture change, not just a party and I assure you, 2nd Amendment rights is not the priority of the majority of the people at the ballot box.

New York is a prime example. Upstate can't get rid of the clown running things no matter how many of us vote because the NYC metropolitan area covers a voter base that we can't compete with. Very few people inside the large metro areas of most cities could care less about the 2nd Amendment, least of all the citizens (legal or illegal) that are being persuaded to go out and vote with incentives to make their life better.

This is a very careful, calculated plan to increase the liberal voters that rely on big poppy for everything and in the end it ensures their victory and ability to pass any law of their choosing. It isn't going away anytime soon and will gradual infest every major city in the country and slowly make its way out to the rural areas.

Let me ask you this. Why do people's rights have to be threatened for them to get off their ass and vote? When the Dems took over the House and Red state Governors started losing elections, was that not a sign of things to come? We are fighting a culture change, not just a party and I assure you, 2nd Amendment rights is not the priority of the majority of the people at the ballot box.
to answer your first question. people are lazy, not pro-active, and are complacent until threatened. just the way it is for most of us.

there absolutely is a culture change. perhaps the dems/lefts started that, but we allowed it to happen. again, hunting and the shooting sports are declining. kids in front of game consoles and not out shooting and hunting. sure there is propaganda from schools, the media and the like, but we own those kids before and after school and on weekends, during the summer, etc and we should be using that time to reverse the propaganda and give them our own propaganda. ain't gonna happen overnite for sure.

New York is a prime example. Upstate can't get rid of the clown running things no matter how many of us vote because the NYC metropolitan area covers a voter base that we can't compete with. Very few people inside the large metro areas of most cities could care less about the 2nd Amendment, least of all the citizens (legal or illegal) that are being persuaded to go out and vote with incentives to make their life better.

This is a very careful, calculated plan to increase the liberal voters that rely on big poppy for everything and in the end it ensures their victory and ability to pass any law of their choosing. It isn't going away anytime soon and will gradual infest every major city in the country and slowly make its way out to the rural areas.

Hi, maybe just maybe, people will get off of their asses and do the so called “thing” I keep hearing about once they figure out that the big cities of every state will soon control the entire state. What’s happening in NY, CA, WA, OR, IL and so on is coming to a state near you. This was precisely why the electoral college was developed so that the majority couldn’t run over the minority, but they are quickly trying to do away with that. Someone sent me this guy the other day. Give it a listen and see what they are wanting to do. It will give you the warm fuzzies.

to answer your first question. people are lazy, not pro-active, and are complacent until threatened. just the way it is for most of us.

there absolutely is a culture change. perhaps the dems/lefts started that, but we allowed it to happen. again, hunting and the shooting sports are declining. kids in front of game consoles and not out shooting and hunting. sure there is propaganda from schools, the media and the like, but we own those kids before and after school and on weekends, during the summer, etc and we should be using that time to reverse the propaganda and give them our own propaganda. ain't gonna happen overnite for sure.

It’s hard to reverse the propaganda when teachers and orgs, say factual history is wrong and will mark your kids grades as such. They are trying to make propaganda the truth. it’s getting increasingly hard to battle this crap. It goes well beyond voting but voting is a step even tho I still don’t think it’s legit ran anymore.

It’s hard to reverse the propaganda when teachers and orgs, say factual history is wrong and will mark your kids grades as such. They are trying to make propaganda the truth. it’s getting increasingly hard to battle this crap. It goes well beyond voting but voting is a step even tho I still don’t think it’s legit ran anymore.

This

How much of the core of American history and values are taught in the classrooms when it doesn't pertain to half the students in the room? We are losing the battle on every imaginable front.

This

How much of the core of American history and values are taught in the classrooms when it doesn't pertain to half the students in the room? We are losing the battle on every imaginable front.

Yes, they are literally rewriting history to suit their needs and using our money to do it.

Bloomberg thinks his money makes him entitled. In a way he's has a point; but only because those who put cash before character will cave to his illogic and parrot his narrative. F*ck him, f*ck them; and from the polls, it looks like that's a common sentiment. Best news this day,

But don't tell him that because every millions (billions? Please let him spend billions...) is wasted wealth, and on him, that's a good image...

The destination is the media. Time to hold their feet to the fire. I think the organized crime statutes apply here.

Greg

PS, It looks like I may be becoming the nail that sticks up. At my age, 73, who really gives a fuck? I'm old; dead soon enough, anyway. My time to be relevant, eh?

Come at me. Please, let my life have actual meaning...

Somebody has to take that stand...

Must I be alone in this?
You are not alone. I’m just now turning 40 but will not leave this mess for my kids.

You are not alone. I’m just now turning 40 but will not leave this mess for my kids.

So, let’s get busy. What’s the game plan? I’m looking into starting a citizens defense league in my area even tho I don’t think it will help. Trying to be proactive and have crap in place for when that mess does come here. Thing is, everyone I talk to about it wants me to head it up and basically just put money in and do nothing else. Precisely why we are here. Need more people willing to do the work. I sure as hell don’t have much free time but if I have to head it up then I’ll have to do it.

So, let’s get busy. What’s the game plan? I’m looking into starting a citizens defense league in my area even tho I don’t think it will help. Trying to be proactive and have crap in place for when that mess does come here. Thing is, everyone I talk to about it wants me to head it up and basically just put money in and do nothing else. Precisely why we are here. Need more people willing to do the work. I sure as hell don’t have much free time but if I have to head it up then I’ll have to do it.
We need a much bigger comms plan. One that preferably doesn't involve fones/net/computer. Any thoughts on that?

Reactions: bigdaddydmd
We need a much bigger comms plan. One that preferably doesn't involve fones/net/computer. Any thoughts on that?

I would say Phones, Internet, Computer, Cellular, Apps, Wireless are going to be important and you want to set that up as redundant as possible.
One of our members here is working on a system for that, the more the better.

After that, the other options come down to, Phone calls to actual numbers you know, mailing letters to physical addresses and Ham Radio.

I would say Phones, Internet, Computer, Cellular, Apps, Wireless are going to be important and you want to set that up as redundant as possible.
One of our members here is working on a system for that, the more the better.

After that, the other options come down to, Phone calls to actual numbers you know, mailing letters to physical addresses and Ham Radio.

Yes. I have some ideas, some of which are mentioned above but means little if nobody gets off their asses. The biggest hurdle in struggling with is how to vet people you allow into your circles. Basically, I can’t just rely on people I’ve known for 20 years as that number isnt going to grow.

[/QUOTE

Rally
Plan
Execute plan
No need to discuss anything further here. We all have friends in this fight and ways to communicate without showing your hand on a public forum.

Nothing wrong with some buddies getting together to catch up.

Rally
Plan
Execute plan
No need to discuss anything further here. We all have friends in this fight and ways to communicate without showing your hand on a public forum.

Nothing wrong with some buddies getting together to catch up.

Thats the simple answer but you still got to bring the smaller groups into the larger group.

The biggest hurdle in struggling with is how to vet people you allow into your circles. Basically, I can’t just rely on people I’ve known for 20 years as that number isnt going to grow.

It's much better to have a tiny group you can trust.

You really can't "Vet" someone you don't actually know well or someone you know and trust knows well.

Apart from that, you have to assume everybody could be lying and have a system to work around false information:

It seems we are far and few between. I dont think there is really anybody from central ohio on here. Maybe on different sites like ar15 but i dont even own an AR.

Thats the simple answer but you still got to bring the smaller groups into the larger group.

There's a million ways to check backgrounds on people now. Start with your small circle you would trust your life with and work out from there. Have any potential outsider that wants to be part of the group pay for their own background check from an independent source of your choosing. From there establish a plan for them to prove they can be trusted. Trust is earned and not given.

There's a million ways to check backgrounds on people now. Start with your small circle you would trust your life with and work out from there. Have any potential outsider that wants to be part of the group pay for their own background check from an independent source of your choosing. From there establish a plan for them to prove they can be trusted. Trust is earned and not given.
Backround check wont show party affiliation. Just criminal backround no? Be better off using CCW cards. Most lefty whackjobs aren't gonna have a CCW

Backround check wont show party affiliation. Just criminal backround no? Be better off using CCW cards. Most lefty whackjobs aren't gonna have a CCW

You can hire a private investigator to find out anything you want on anyone. The information is there.

Or maybe you hire @THEIS . He seems to have this find out anything about anyone ability dialed in. Of course he is too busy fondling new Kopis actions, dreaming about high pressure ballistics, and contemplating how he is going to get rail gun technology into the size of a M24 footprint.

Party affiliation is easily found out and public info for those that want to dig into the voter registration rolls.

oh yea...I guess you could look on FB and stuff but I dont have that

It seems we are far and few between. I dont think there is really anybody from central ohio on here. Maybe on different sites like ar15 but i dont even own an AR.
Your problem is simple.. buy a ar or 3. You can never have to many ar’s around.

Or maybe you hire @THEIS . He seems to have this find out anything about anyone ability dialed in. Of course he is too busy fondling new Kopis actions, dreaming about high pressure ballistics, and contemplating how he is going to get rail gun technology into the size of a M24 footprint.

Last edited:
5. POSSESS THE ASSAULT WEAPON ONLY:
(a) ON PROPERTY THAT THE PERSON OWNS OR IMMEDIATELY CONTROLS.
(b) WHILE ON THE PREMISES OF A LICENSED GUNSMITH FOR THE PURPOSE OF LAWFUL REPAIR.

(c) WHILE ENGAGED IN THE LEGAL USE OF THE ASSAULT WEAPON AT A DULY LICENSED FIRING RANGE.
(d) WHILE TRAVELING TO OR FROM LOCATIONS LISTED IN THIS PARAGRAPH IF THE ASSAULT WEAPON IS STORED UNLOADED IN A LOCKED CONTAINER DURING TRANSPORT. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SUBDIVISION, LOCKED CONTAINER DOES NOT INCLUDE THE UTILITY COMPARTMENT, GLOVE COMPARTMENT OR TRUNK OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.

This essentially says that even if you "register" and get your permission slip to own an assaulty-looking weapon then it would still be illegal to shoot it out in the desert....

Been thinking of moving on from this state....this just might push up my timetable.

5. POSSESS THE ASSAULT WEAPON ONLY:
(a) ON PROPERTY THAT THE PERSON OWNS OR IMMEDIATELY CONTROLS.
(b) WHILE ON THE PREMISES OF A LICENSED GUNSMITH FOR THE PURPOSE OF LAWFUL REPAIR.

(c) WHILE ENGAGED IN THE LEGAL USE OF THE ASSAULT WEAPON AT A DULY LICENSED FIRING RANGE.
(d) WHILE TRAVELING TO OR FROM LOCATIONS LISTED IN THIS PARAGRAPH IF THE ASSAULT WEAPON IS STORED UNLOADED IN A LOCKED CONTAINER DURING TRANSPORT. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SUBDIVISION, LOCKED CONTAINER DOES NOT INCLUDE THE UTILITY COMPARTMENT, GLOVE COMPARTMENT OR TRUNK OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.

This essentially says that even if you "register" and get your permission slip to own an assaulty-looking weapon then it would still be illegal to shoot it out in the desert....

Been thinking of moving on from this state....this just might push up my timetable.

Stay and fight!

Stay and fight!
Yes...to a point. Unfortunately this state has been flooded with dickless Californians over the last several years so the political landscape is decidedly "purple". Used to be RED but not so much these days.

If its not this year, then it will be next. Unfortunately as we've seen in Virginia the large-scale rallies, and peaceful protest won't have any real impact on the policies that the D's want to ram through.

Reactions: Jgunner
Yes...to a point. Unfortunately this state has been flooded with dickless Californians over the last several years so the political landscape is decidedly "purple". Used to be RED but not so much these days.

If its not this year, then it will be next. Unfortunately as we've seen in Virginia the large-scale rallies, and peaceful protest won't have any real impact on the policies that the D's want to ram through.

I still suggest we all move to a few states and take completely over.

Just as a hypothetical dream, I would be really interested in a poll on which states we would all like to see as our new safe haven.

Probably worthy of a new thread if there's enough interest.

If Virginia has proved anything so far it proved that you'll thunder pump your chest and type stuff, but nobody is willing to take real action.(Lets be peaceful, while they laugh at us behind close doors) EVERY single person who has a decent living is too comfortable to actually do something about it, that would risk their lifestyle. Most gun owners have already made that choice mentally, they're just sabre rattling hoping it does something.

The people wanting your ARs know it and all they have to do it pass a piece of paper saying you cant do it for you to give up.

To me, its sad, but this is the US, so I don't expect much out of the general populous anyways.

Gun owners have nobody to look up to nobody to follow. Since the ATF auto weapons ban/Militia takedowns, you've been fractured to the point of hiding. Its not hard to see. The patriot act pretty much ensured the left-wing had all the "rights" to track everything you do, behind your back.

Honestly, I live in a very gun-friendly area and i'd guestimate (without a true leader/group) 10% of the roughest people would do something.... Thats 90% of people sabre rattling or letting it happen.

A basic consensus of the overwhelming level of apathy in our country can be understood with voting numbers. If people care they'll vote. They EASIEST thing to do is vote, right.. If we look at the long-term voting percentages it ranges 40-50%. So 40-50% of the country will do the minimum it takes to enact change. Out of that 40-50%, what percent is willing to do more?

The only thing I can think about to explain the 10% could be military recruitment numbers (Lets face it, most people DO NOT join the military for the greater good/to make change). The current active duty numbers at like .5% of the population. If we expand that out to all % of veterans compared to the population we have something like 7-8% of the population. AND MOST OF THEM DIDNT DO IT TO MAKE CHANGE.

Will the real Gun-rights leader please stand up!

Party affiliation is easily found out and public info for those that want to dig into the voter registration rolls.
It is, but it doesn't mean much. Plenty of people register with their opposite party so they can get updates and vote in primaries for the candidate that is least likely to win in the real election.

Yes. Come on in and lets take CO back. We are only beat by a few in Denver. We have some of the best weather and resources in the US and plenty of open space. I really don't want to move. This place has SO much good going for it. Ive been to 45 states and haven't had an inkling to move.

If Virginia has proved anything so far it proved that you'll thunder pump your chest and type stuff, but nobody is willing to take real action.(Lets be peaceful, while they laugh at us behind close doors) EVERY single person who has a decent living is too comfortable to actually do something about it, that would risk their lifestyle. Most gun owners have already made that choice mentally, they're just sabre rattling hoping it does something.

The people wanting your ARs know it and all they have to do it pass a piece of paper saying you cant do it for you to give up.

To me, its sad, but this is the US, so I don't expect much out of the general populous anyways.

Gun owners have nobody to look up to nobody to follow. Since the ATF auto weapons ban/Militia takedowns, you've been fractured to the point of hiding. Its not hard to see. The patriot act pretty much ensured the left-wing had all the "rights" to track everything you do, behind your back.

Honestly, I live in a very gun-friendly area and i'd guestimate (without a true leader/group) 10% of the roughest people would do something.... Thats 90% of people sabre rattling or letting it happen.

A basic consensus of the overwhelming level of apathy in our country can be understood with voting numbers. If people care they'll vote. They EASIEST thing to do is vote, right.. If we look at the long-term voting percentages it ranges 40-50%. So 40-50% of the country will do the minimum it takes to enact change. Out of that 40-50%, what percent is willing to do more?

The only thing I can think about to explain the 10% could be military recruitment numbers (Lets face it, most people DO NOT join the military for the greater good/to make change). The current active duty numbers at like .5% of the population. If we expand that out to all % of veterans compared to the population we have something like 7-8% of the population. AND MOST OF THEM DIDNT DO IT TO MAKE CHANGE.

Will the real Gun-rights leader please stand up!

Pretty much, save for some old guys with nothing to lose.