• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia First State with Covid App

Attachments

• covid.jpg
    covid.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: culater
/sarcasm on

But, it's for public health/the old/the children/the greater good!

Stop being fucking selfish with your private life. Just give the .gov your location tracking, and everyone else you know. I dont think a government would ever do anything bad to its own citizens.

/sarcasm off

Just wait until you see the letter that is Voluntelling you to quarantine and if you do not legal action in the form of an Involuntary isolation order may be recommended. I'll try to get pics up!

Time to declare all those employees as exposed using that api.

But it says right there:

VDH takes your privacy and confidentiality very seriously. This is why we chose to use the Apple and Google BLE framework. No personal data or location tracking occurs within this app. In fact, there is no need for VDH to know where or who you are for COVIDWISE to work. If you are close enough to another app user, the BLE technology will share signals with that user.

What, you don't believe Google has your privacy and best interests at heart?

Man, just got down to the last page... those last two bullets are some bullshit. Have they executed this agreement with anyone?

Man, just got down to the last page... those last two bullets are some bullshit. Have they executed this agreement with anyone?
Not that I'm aware of...
VDH has just put a guideline in place where employers are now required to report positive cases to the VDH. Went in to effect on 7/27. Double the count...or to gather more metrics to drive more overreach? I'm guessing it's both.

What's next? A Racist App? Perhaps a Monument detector that vibrates when you get near bronze.

I will say this......F NO! and I'm not even living in Virginia. My cheap as^ phone (Android), keeps notifying me, that I have an update, that requires immediate action. Look in my Gargle app. screen and sure enough, Covid tracking! Didn't install, but, can't get rid of it either. Not an IT guy, go figure. Mac:mad:

Do not get tested voluntarily

Do not submit to testing under any circumstances

Do not undergo any medical procedure unless you will certainly die without it. If you undergo any inpatient or outpatient medical procedure, they will test you whether you agree to it or not

If you have to miss work because you're sick and you think it's this virus, lie about what it is.

Seriously, if you value your freedom you MUST stay out of the government-medical complex's reach.

As far as this app goes, you're fucked if you have a google or apple account. If you don't have one, DO NOT get one. You don't need a google account to have a functioning android phone. I know because I do.

Reactions: wade2big

Sentence structure is important.

A possible revision -

Have they executed anyone with (because of?) this agreement?

Just an FYI, the Federal law (HIPAA) that "somewhat" protects your personal health information from unauthorized disclosure has specific exceptions for public health, national security, and law enforcement related activities. So anything your doctor knows, the government can find out real easy...

Just an FYI, the Federal law (HIPAA) that "somewhat" protects your personal health information from unauthorized disclosure has specific exceptions for public health, national security, and law enforcement related activities. So anything your doctor knows, the government can find out real easy...

And thus, post #28

Why are you guys worrying about some drivel this retard has concocted! Don’t you all know there is no law! Fuck, you can loot, steal and burn the fuckin city down with no repercussion !

Reactions: SilentStalkr
What's next? A Racist App? Perhaps a Monument detector that vibrates when you get near bronze.

It’s coming!

Why are you guys worrying about some drivel this retard has concocted! Don’t you all know there is no law! Fuck, you can loot, steal and burn the fuckin city down with no repercussion !

Where is GunFighter?