• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia state of emergency

Reactions: Not a Clue
That asshole makes Monty Python look like Shakespeare.

He's delusional; motion to commit...

There's never a Brutus when they're needed...

Northam is hiding behind his personal shield of delusion.

Last edited:
Wow......I don't even have words for this shit. " State of emergency"...... unbelievable

Reactions: TACC
Before it is over they will be doxxing folks who attend, tying them to hate groups, and trying to get them fired. That is from the Charlottesville playbook.

Figured he would find an excuse.

Anyone that opposes the bill is an extremist, gun toting nut job.

Last edited:
I cannot say what I want to say.
I can.

William Shakespeare
“A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.”

― William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

They are scared but the chest is still puffed out

The chest puffing is only one aspect of a behavior cluster.

Depending on some other things, the puffing can then be compared to other clusters to determine if its defensive (self preservation/flight response) or aggressive (confidant/fight response).

From all their other responses to this resulting in them only banning shit, threatening people indirectly via press release, not wanting to actually talk to/confront anyone and wanting to hide behind anything they can - they're scared as a motherfucker.

Just watched a video on the facepage from a woman issuing a final notice to Virginia govt officials. It's pretty good. I dont know how to copy links over, but if you have fb just search her name. Melanie M Norton

The chest puffing is only one aspect of a behavior cluster.

Depending on some other things, the puffing can then be compared to other clusters to determine if its defensive (self preservation/flight response) or aggressive (confidant/fight response).

From all their other responses to this resulting in them only banning shit, threatening people indirectly via press release, not wanting to actually talk to/confront anyone and wanting to hide behind anything they can - they're scared as a motherfucker.
Nothing like combat hunter courses and Left of Bang to shine light on human behavior.

Wow......I don't even have words for this shit. " State of emergency"...... unbelievable
ANYTHING to put us in the national news.
It has been nonstop bullshit fake news from all of them.
Control the narrative and you've already won,who's the billionaire media mogal,yeah Mike B.
He's getting rich off this and furthering his agenda for pay

Reactions: Doc68 and TACC
Non violent pressure to start with.

Maybe Greg was right. Maybe we should not show up in mass. Maybe wait a week then show up with long guns. Wish we could organize that without them finding out and declaring another state of emergency
Somebody get with vcdl and call the audible...show up unannounced

Just think it will be in the history books " The Battle of Richmond 2020 " Brave Men and Women Patriots of The United States recaptured the Capital and restored their government.
FIFY

the sad thing to me is he feels threatened stripping people of there constitutional rights, turning law abiding citizens into criminals first but that's ok he heard of threats and calls state of emergency must have caught wind about all the tar n feathers purchased in his area in the last few months . he should be scared threatening people with incarceration and disregarding the constitution , dirty money wont help him get out of that pickle jar .

Never thought this movie would had been the prophetic one
tenor.gif

They have no idea how bad this makes them look and at the same time, makes a powerful argument to people organizing in force and making it known that we are sick of your shit.

This guy is making so many bad decisions in a row that it makes Lindsay Lohan look intelligent.

Lohan? Come on.....we're talking Amanda Bynes decision making here. Lohan is practically a super-genius.

Why the fuck would he try to tie some racist shit from Charlottesville to a 2A Support Rally? Demonizing white people, trying to create a fucking problem that doesn't exist to justify his state of emergency? This shit aint got shit to do with extremism this has everything to do with political tyranny. Fuck this dude. Burn the whole liberal cesspool to the ground. Long Live the Republic. :mad:??

Reactions: Aries256
I’ll be up there Friday to start in on the 5 ladies I have lined up. Got a hotel walking distance from the Capitol. Should be a decent trip.

Reactions: Ravenworks