• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Virginia, Texas, California, gunowners poll.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Ive noticed the larget number of posters seem to come from Virginia, Texas, and California. Texas and Cali i would expect due to their large population, but Virginia, my home, is a pleasant surprise. Probrably due to the large number of service personell.

When the poll is complete i will divide the total respondants per state into the total population of that state to get a per capita %.

Additionally, any one in Virginia, or the mid Atlantic area, interested in starting a long range club, hopefully with a long range (1000 meters) can PM me and if enough interest we can proceed and mabey have something up in the spring. Quantico is beautiful, but it is the Marines place and we have limited access. Our own place would be nice. Lets see how the poll goes.

Re: Virginia, Texas, California, gunowners poll.

The Texans are taking over
    smile.gif
    smile.gif

Maggot, I'll let you shoot at my private 1750yd range if you come to visit Ca.

I'm disappointed to see how limited free range is, in Tx. From what I've gathered, most land/property is privately owned in Tx, drastically reducing places to shoot.

I guess my retirement sites should be adjusted to Montana.

btt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Vaq</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't live in Texas without owning a gun!</div></div>

I think its against the law. (or it should be)

tt

I can get out to 700 but I am in SW VA and it isn't my property. I would drive if someone finds a good 1000 yard range.

I'm definitely in favor of this idea. I'd love to see a 1000 yard range that was available on a regular basis.

Goldie, clean out your inbox. I tried to send a PM but couldn't.

tt

2 days left.

1 day

last day

Last chance.

By a per capita, Virginia took it hands down. By number of respondants, Texas got it.