VLTOR EMOD storage question

RONINUSMC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2010
OCONUS AND CONUS
Re: VLTOR EMOD storage question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AustinCQC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">batteries </div></div> exactly

deadly0311

Tacticool Ninja
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Birmingham, AL

a rolled up secret message so if i get lost on a deserted island i can do a message in a bottle
laugh.gif
but i keep CR123s on one side and AA's on the other and put a piece of pelican case foam in as a buffer so they dont rattle around

ORD

Montani Semper Liberi
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2005
Morgantown, WV, USA

Just batteries (although deadly's secret message idea has got me thinking)!!
wink.gif

I have done the same thing with some closed-cell foam to keep items from rattling.

Trigger Monkey

Ronin
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2005
    Winchester Virginia

Look about a third of the way down the article and I go into what I carry in my EMOD. Since I wrote the article I've moved the items that were in the pistol grip into the square compartment of the EMOD but that's the only change really.

EMOD Maintenance Kit

steelcomp

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Sep 11, 2009
    N/E TN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trigger Monkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look about a third of the way down the article and I go into what I carry in my EMOD. Since I wrote the article I've moved the items that were in the pistol grip into the square compartment of the EMOD but that's the only change really.

EMOD Maintenance Kit

</div></div>Some good info there. Thanks.