• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VLTOR EMOD storage question

Re: VLTOR EMOD storage question

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AustinCQC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">batteries </div></div> exactly

a rolled up secret message so if i get lost on a deserted island i can do a message in a bottle
laugh.gif
but i keep CR123s on one side and AA's on the other and put a piece of pelican case foam in as a buffer so they dont rattle around

Just batteries (although deadly's secret message idea has got me thinking)!!
wink.gif

I have done the same thing with some closed-cell foam to keep items from rattling.

Look about a third of the way down the article and I go into what I carry in my EMOD. Since I wrote the article I've moved the items that were in the pistol grip into the square compartment of the EMOD but that's the only change really.

EMOD Maintenance Kit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trigger Monkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look about a third of the way down the article and I go into what I carry in my EMOD. Since I wrote the article I've moved the items that were in the pistol grip into the square compartment of the EMOD but that's the only change really.

EMOD Maintenance Kit

</div></div>Some good info there. Thanks.