• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Volley gun test fire video.

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Got the working parts finished. Lock installed, ribs installed, sight sweated on, muzzle's crowned. Below is the test fire. I was getting impatient because I wasn't getting ignition and had to trouble shoot. I hate handling flintlock mis-fires because you never know if there is a burning ember somewhere just waiting to ignite...literally a time bomb. Anyway, I suspected the flash hole was too small so I drilled it out and just went for it. Unfortunately, the stand wasn't ready for the reoil. It did manage to break the trigger bar so now I have to weld a new one. Accuracy at repel all boarders range was pretty tight.

DSCN6064.JPG

DSCN6063.JPG

Last edited:
    I want one lol thanks for sharing the video that was crazy cool

Awesome.... I have a kentucky flintlock hanging on the wall... smaller caliber and a bigger muzzle loader ( 58) unfinished project rifle. Perhaps you could weld them together, big and smalls.. Kills em alls.