• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex 1-4x24 Riflescopes have arrived

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex 1-4x24 Riflescopes have arrived</span>

OK, Great news. The new Riflescopes from Vortex are starting to show up.

The Vortex Razor HD 1-4x24 with CQMR-1 MOA Reticle @ $1199.99 & Vortex Razor HD 1-4x24 with EBR-556 MOA Reticle @ $1199.99 are now available.

Word from Vortex is that the Vortex Razor HD 1-4x24 with EBR-556 MOA Reticle is the prefered scope of the 3 gun shooters and they are loving it.

As soon as we get the word on the other scopes that we're all waiting on we will post it here first.

Re: Vortex 1-4x24 Riflescopes have arrived

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pics </div></div>

Click the links

I have one ordered from Vortex; once I receive it I'll post a review/report.

sorry very nice scopes, just thought the thread was in need of some pics of said scopes. i have a couple guns those would be perfect on.

Why was I thinking these were supposed to be more like $700 - $800?

Those are the Razor HD's.

The PST line is the $500 scopes.

Here are some pic for you BigJoe-

rzr-hd_1-4x24_radius-bar_overview.jpg

rzr-hd_1-4x24_illumination-1.jpg

Scott

Now if we can get something in between the two Razors with a Mil/Mil and not a dedicated 5.56....

I would be a happy camper.....

my 16" REPR needs a scope....

Anyone notice that in the first pic, on the elevation turret, the numbers are going in the wrong direction?

I'm interested in any news on these as well.

m1k3

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1k3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone notice that in the first pic, on the elevation turret, the numbers are going in the wrong direction?
</div></div>

You get a gold star! I noticed the same thing, must have been an early or prototype scope used for pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m1k3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone notice that in the first pic, on the elevation turret, the numbers are going in the wrong direction?
</div></div>

You get a gold star! I noticed the same thing, must have been an early or prototype scope used for pics. </div></div>

The windage turret has the same issue
wink.gif

We must have taken that pic in Australia
smile.gif
. There are quite a few 3g guys running them,including myself of course. Most of the 3gunners are using the ebr556 reticle, it is a bdc type reticle and it works really well. The cqmr reticled scope comes with a bdc turret that works with 193's and 855's, but we can do any custom bdc turret you like for most of our scopes.

Scott

Yeah, its just the first photo. And looking at the windage knob closer, it looks like in the first photo its wearing an elevation knob. The other photos show the correct knobs and markings.

Does that mean I'm up to two gold stars now?
smile.gif

Or does it show I stare at Vortex pictures too much while dreaming of my long awaited PST?

Mike

Is the illumination brighter than in the PST?