• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex anti-cant deceive

ptaylortx

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 28, 2013
Southeast TX
Has anyone used one of these? Can they be co-witnessed while looking through your scope? Seems like a good bang for the buck compared to others.

I have one on my 223 trainer with a 10x PST... Can easily see it out of my left right (right eye dominate) without losing check weld!

Definitely a good bang of the buck!

Have 2 one on a 300 and another on a 338 and they haven't broken yet so I say they will hold up

Have a 30mm and 35mm one. They both are easily visible and work well. The 30mm is a little bulky and not as slim as some of the others out there but they can't really be beat for the price.

The 35mm one loosened up a time or to. In its defense it was on a 338LM but I put some blue lock tote on it and cinched it down a bit and I think it's okay now.

I have one on my 223 trainer with a 10x PST... Can easily see it out of my left right (right eye dominate) without losing check weld!

Definitely a good bang of the buck!

Agree with Genhawk. I can clearly see it with my left eye while not loosing track of the target. Honestly, I like it a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk