• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Vortex customer service

wchartz

Minuteman
Nov 8, 2011
McKenzie, TN
I got used Vortex HD Razor in trade and although looking new, the previous owner had severely over tightened the turrent set screws and put deep dimples into the locking groove. It was impossible to zero the turrent when the set screws fell close to the dimples because the set screws would "walk" into the dimples thus moving the turrent about .25 MOA on the graduation scale. On Dec. 30 I sent the scope back to Vortex to see if they would repair it under warranty. Yesterday (Jan. 9) I received the scope back, repaired at no charge. They had to replace what I call the inner spools that go into the scope. They also cleaned and purged the scope. That is a 10 day round trip between Christmas and New Years Day and the return shipment was held up a day for a snow storm. That is was I call Fanatical customer service and surpasses anything I have experienced in the way of customer service before. What a model for others to follow if they want repeat business.

sounds great , i just got a vortex but i still hope i never have to use there customer service but it's good to know it's there if ya need it

cheers D

My father bought a 4-16 PST at a great price but when we got it mounted up the reticle was canted probably 5+ degrees clockwise. I was on the phone for all of 5 minutes with Vortex and they sent us a return label to ship it back. Then she went a step farther and said if they had one in stock when it arrived they would ship a new one, if not and the scope with the canted reticle needed to go through the repair process she would expedite it so we got the scope back faster.

I hadn't had to deal with their customer service before but it is impressive as advertised.

I like Vortex, even though a lot of people bash them, cry once and all that, but I have heard a few people complain about Eotechs breaking lately. So ultimately, price point and customer are going to be considered by me because no one makes a perfect product, and any product can fail.

I had a canted reticle issue also. Just called and described the problem. They had a new one to me within two weeks. Thanks Vortex!!

I sent a PST 4-16 back because the parallax adj. would not work properly.
The damage was caused by me , but Vortex replaced it with a new one free of charge and with no questions asked.
Great CS.
Bob