• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex Gen 4 Hybrid!!!

Well I would like to chime in on this lets get them bad evil stuff maker and trash them thoroughly. Just last 1934, my grandfather purchased a carpenters level. He only used it a few years before he gave it to my father (sometime around 1952) and he used it until his death in 1964 (very sad day, he was only 41 and just reaching some of his dreams - damn level.) So, I inherited it and used it until 2016 when the damn thing broke.

Now you would think that a fellow could buy a product and it would be right and last for a while. I would call the manufacturer, and really give them hell and expect each and every member of this forum to do the same for me, except…We have used this level for so long, the name of the company that made it has long since worn off and I don’t know who they are.

So, lets trash every company that makes carpenter levels and maybe we will get the right one. After all, we all deserve better.

• Haha
Reactions: AleksanderSuave
giphy.gif
One day, one of you fantastic Hide gurus will message me and explain how to make gifs like this work on message boards.

Only after the OP gets his comeupps though. No reason to make him wait any longer than he absoluetly must to get his needs met. That's just how we support each other on the hide.

I for one, even though it's golden diarrhea brown, will take that highly defective and useless scope off of the OP's hands in its current state.

Shouldn't have happened, but Vortex will get it fixed. I just bought a competitor and had issues. I would rather have had this issue, believe me.

I'm still trying to figure out what all that 'baby powder' is on top of the scope.
@Wiillk can you post a picture of the level, maybe we can figure out who made it; so we can write them group nasty gram

:)

I'm still trying to figure out what all that 'baby powder' is on top of the scope.
@Wiillk can you post a picture of the level, maybe we can figure out who made it; so we can write them group nasty gram

:)

How are you guys cleaning the baby powder off your rifles? Mines got soooo many nooks and crannies.. its also prone to rashes.

Reactions: HMRamateur
Would you people please, Please stop using all the baby powder and talcum powder on your rifles. I need it to put inside the bicycle tires to protect the tubes. With the rising prices and shortages on everything that is important now days, the very last thing I need is to have to pay premium prices and do long, exhaustive internet searches to find another necessary product.

maybe she could help get that white stuff off your scope

Beginnings-Treatment-Centers-Cocaine-Overdose-Article-image-of-girl-snorting-lines-of-cocaine-370963367.jpg
Wait, is... is that... is that $50 towards a snipers hide vendor? What do I have to do to get that?
Would you people please, Please stop using all the baby powder and talcum powder on your rifles.

What do you mean "you people"?

Wait, is... is that... is that $50 towards a snipers hide vendor? What do I have to do to get that?

What do you mean "you people"?
Well it was asked ”how are you guys cleaning the baby powder off of your rifles.” Since I never used baby powder or talcum powder on anything other than putting inside my bicycle tires, I just assumed I must be the only one Not putting it on my rifles.

• Haha
Reactions: babyguppy
Well it was asked ”how are you guys cleaning the baby powder off of your rifles.” Since I never used baby powder or talcum powder on anything other than putting inside my bicycle tires, I just assumed I must be the only one Not putting it on my rifles.
Just making sure it wasn't racial.. cause you know, some communities use baby powder more than others.

No look at the increments on the main turrets
One MOA and one MRAD. Not just the fine adjusts. You can confirm this by counting the number of divisions on the main turrets.
The photo shows the following:
Elevation has four divisions
Windage has five divisions
That’s dead giveaway right?

You can't even fucking count

OP ignored the thread. You gotta quote him or tag him if
Oh, yeah...let's tag the little fuck.... @Chas_97 Come in, Rangoon?

You can't even fucking count
Yeah, so....the OP has disappeared because he's a fucking coward and an infant who can't just admit he was wrong in any way....even when pics of HIS pics are posted showing him so. And, he's an ignoramus who clearly has zero idea how to read MOA/MIL turret markings or even count correctly.

There just ain't no manning up by this little cunt.

Apparently, this is our OP

dying-laughing.gif

Cmon @67rschev . Defend the op since he got scared.
Why the hell would I want to defend that Assclown OP? This had to be one of the most painful spewing of potty mouth drivel seen here between the OP and the Vortex fan club cheerleaders in a thread, since the dark dark SCOUT days here at the HIDE. I may never recover from the shear level of stupidness, dumbed me down at least 10 IQ points just reading it ( and I don't have a lot of IQ left to spare ).

I will defend my statement, speaking from MY experience with " Vortex, the very best warranty in the optics world bar none ... cause you’ll need it "

Soooo picked up this Vortex Venom for the long slide hunter in 10. Super excited, take it to the range and it lasts exactly 6 rounds. Huh. Call Vortex, take it back to retailer for an exchange ( sound familiar ? ) Sooo take it back and get another, what ever sometimes shit happens. Second range trip and to quote Pat Traver's Band "Boom Boom Boom out go the lights" on this second fine example. Huh. Call Vortex and and they admit they have a battery compartment problem as the 10 might be a little rough on it. Tell em I don't really want it any more, they agree and send me a Viper. Viper shows, even before I send the Venom in , great customer service as stated ! Only now, the Viper wont Zero at 25 yards. Well shit, now to order an angled shim from Primary Machine and if you Vortex Gurus know, on the stupid Viper you have to take the sight off to change batteries. Dumb. Yup, live in Colorado and Maybe I should have bought that other China junk Burris Fast Fire, might have had some better luck. Truthfully, just ordered my first Burris, a XTR 3 from dealing Doug. At a G looks like I won't get hurt on it if the glass is mud or it has the new Mil / MOA turret set up. I know it won't compete with my March and Nightforce optics, but its made right fucking here ( Thank god not some cesspool armpit of a city such as Detroit, right ? ) I wont have far to go if I need to see if Burris warranty can compete with, and I quote and adhere to " Vortex, the very best warranty in the optics world bar none ... cause you’ll need it "

Said Mack Daddy Ten

RocQDpx.jpg

Reactions: D_TROS
Why the hell would I want to defend that Assclown OP? This had to be one of the most painful spewing of potty mouth drivel seen here between the OP and the Vortex fan club cheerleaders in a thread, since the dark dark SCOUT days here at the HIDE. I may never recover from the shear level of stupidness, dumbed me down at least 10 IQ points just reading it ( and I don't have a lot of IQ left to spare ).

I will defend my statement, speaking from MY experience with " Vortex, the very best warranty in the optics world bar none ... cause you’ll need it "

Soooo picked up this Vortex Venom for the long slide hunter in 10. Super excited, take it to the range and it lasts exactly 6 rounds. Huh. Call Vortex, take it back to retailer for an exchange ( sound familiar ? ) Sooo take it back and get another, what ever sometimes shit happens. Second range trip and to quote Pat Traver's Band "Boom Boom Boom out go the lights" on this second fine example. Huh. Call Vortex and and they admit they have a battery compartment problem as the 10 might be a little rough on it. Tell em I don't really want it any more, they agree and send me a Viper. Viper shows, even before I send the Venom in , great customer service as stated ! Only now, the Viper wont Zero at 25 yards. Well shit, now to order an angled shim from Primary Machine and if you Vortex Gurus know, on the stupid Viper you have to take the sight off to change batteries. Dumb. Yup, live in Colorado and Maybe I should have bought that other China junk Burris Fast Fire, might have had some better luck. Truthfully, just ordered my first Burris, a XTR 3 from dealing Doug. At a G looks like I won't get hurt on it if the glass is mud or it has the new Mil / MOA turret set up. I know it won't compete with my March and Nightforce optics, but its made right fucking here ( Thank god not some cesspool armpit of a city such as Detroit, right ? ) I wont have far to go if I need to see if Burris warranty can compete with, and I quote and adhere to " Vortex, the very best warranty in the optics world bar none ... cause you’ll need it "

Said Mack Daddy Ten

RocQDpx.jpg
sounds like you’re a vortex fan then. Guess you and OP aren’t working together.

Can’t afford to build scopes in Detroit. Union labor isn’t cheap.