• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Pro Series Rings ?

Moose

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2005
    NJ
    Anyone running these and if so what is your opinion on them.

No the Pro series are not Seekins. The Seekins are the Precision Matched rings. The Pro Series are a less expensive ring in the $59 range. I have a couple sets and honestly they work pretty good for rings in their price range which usually don't. I have a PST Gen II in a set and they do what a ring needs to do which is hold the scope. They are made in the USA also for anyone wondering and that is a concern for them. Here is a set of 1" height on the 5-25 PST Gen II. Could probably go with the .9" but it works.

IMG_3215_JPG-1270612.jpg

Reactions: Moose
    I’m using them for my son’s CZ 457 with a Gen 1 PST. So far they’ve been doing great.

I set up one of my rifles for a friend who was interested in shooting a few prs matches with me in 2020. He shot three matches with them and had no issues. I also use them on my hunting rifles and haven't had any problems.

Agree with all above. They work, made in USA, excellent value.

Thank you for all the info on the rings I just ordered a set for my rifle and if I like them I will get some more.The price is very nice on these.

They work. Did get ring marks though on my Midas Tac when torqued down to the recommended torque value.

I have three sets and really like them. This is going to sound really odd, but I have been putting their 30mm 1.26" rings on AR15s since it puts the cheekweld just about perfect w/ magnified optics and a standard stock. This will basically rule out having any BUIS but the rings are not QD anyways so it has been a non-issue for me. That height even still allows me to use the PVS-27.

I've used 1" rings on a muzzleloader. They're light and very well made. Would buy another if needed