• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex Razor binoculars

Re: Vortex Razor binoculars

I was comparing the new Razors vs old Razors vs Swaro SLCs.

FOV of the Swaros was a bit better, and the color popped a touch more, but the new Razors are 97% the bino the Swaros are. Excellent!

I was looking at the new razors the other day at sportsmans. Truly incredible piece of glass for the money. No way in hell would I drop the extra cash on swaros now.

Haven't used or viewed the Razor binoculars but I purchased the 10x50 Viper HD's last year and the glass is amazing. The color definition and clarity was perfect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captramrod01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> No way in hell would I drop the extra cash on swaros now. </div></div>

Amen. Would be a TOUGH sell on me to drop the huge amount of extra money for Swaros when the Razors are so excellent.