• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex strike Eagle 5-25 vs swamp fox 5-25 scopes arken ep4 6-24

jarredsc

Jarred s
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2018
Texas
Would like to know which one has best the best glass and build quality and if Somone can compare the two side by side as they great scopes for guys trying to get into prs or long range shooting

I have the Strike Eagle and like it. I have only seen the other two at SHOT.

ILya

How do you think it compares to the G2 PST?
Does the 56mm objective help in the 22-25x range where the PST can struggle?

I have the Strike Eagle and like it. I have only seen the other two at SHOT.

ILya
I'm surprised you like that glass, I found it really lacking.

I do realize it's a fairly cheap scope so there are probably large variances, and glass is very dependent on the user, particularly in lower price ranges. Still surprised though.

Did your copy not have excessive CA and poor edge to edge clarity? If you reviewed it and I didn't see it, my apologies.

I'm surprised you like that glass, I found it really lacking.

I do realize it's a fairly cheap scope so there are probably large variances, and glass is very dependent on the user, particularly in lower price ranges. Still surprised though.

Did your copy not have excessive CA and poor edge to edge clarity? If you reviewed it and I didn't see it, my apologies.

I have it now and optically quality is quite good for the money. CA is well controlled and so is the distortion.

ILya