• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Vortex VIP Warranty

Semperfi87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Just curious who has used the warranty and what was the outcome? Is it really that good

You have an issue?

Well it's my fault but the bell on the scope bent rifle fell off the hood of the truck I felt sick that's what I get for kids jumping off the tailgate when I turn my back for 2 seconds

They'll take care of you no problem. I dropped my Razor a couple years ago and bent the ocular housing to shit. Fixed it up and had it back to me in no time. No questions asked.

Better to have it and not need it, than to not have it and say oh shit.....

Well it's my fault but the bell on the scope bent rifle fell off the hood of the truck I felt sick that's what I get for kids jumping off the tailgate when I turn my back for 2 seconds

Yup you are all set. Contact them and they will get you set up. That is one of the best parts about the VIP warranty in that it covers accidental damage like what happened to you. You have nothing to worry about. Enjoy your weekend.

They fixed it or sent another scope?

For mine they fixed it good as new. Couldn't tell the difference between it and a brand new scope. But if they see fit,, they'll just send you a new one instead.

Better to have it and not need it, than to not have it and say oh shit.....

Well looks like I'm a in good hands that's a good feeling thanks for the input

I had to send in a diamondback scope because it either had a bad windage turret or a 1/2 moa turret when it should have been 1/4. Turnaround was 10 days and they repaired the scope.

Just curious who has used the warranty and what was the outcome? Is it really that good

Yes, it is really that good. I destroyed a venom red dot in an accident while hunting. There was a new one in the mail on it's way to me before I was even out of hospital.

Needless to say, when it comes to buying new optics, I always look at vortex first.

Had a scope that took a serious bump and crack the lens. Sent me a new one without question and quickly and I only had to pay for one way. I had another one where the reticle rotated on a Diamondback HD. 10 days and they paid both ways on that one.

Indeed a VIP warranty.

Not to mention they're just one heck of a group of nice folks...

I was in the market for new glass and had it narrowed down. I was heading near Middleton, so thought I would stop in. I had no idea they sold to the public out of their HQ location. I ended up talking to Jon, who answered my questions, set the scopes up for me to look thru (outside at distance) and gave me honest advice. Walked out with a new Razor, rings, and some bling. My GSP was hanging out in the truck, and numerous times the offered for me to bring him in. Since I only wanted to purchase one scope and not all their displayed inventory, I declined.

My comment has zero to do with the warranty, but everything to do with the caliber of the folks and the company.

Similar to above, a buddy's Venom red dot quit working. He sent it to Vortex and they sent him a new one.

I've used more than once and resuming in one word the Vortex VIP Warranty is AWESOME. Free two way shipping, fast turnaround, excellent communication, no questions asked for problem fixing/replacement. I will say that is the best warranty I've ever used in any product I've bought in my lifetime.

Hi This is Dave at Vortex. You are covered for sure. We have had people drop stuff of cliffs, chewed by Grizzley bear, Chewed by dog, kicked in chest by mule (bino sacrificed it's life for our customer ;)), shoot through the side of the spotting scope housing (don't ask me how the customer managed that one), dropped in camp fire with identifiable pieces remaining...all covered no questions asked. It's for real! Call us tomorrow 1-800-426-0048. We will get you fixed up and fast!

I just added another Vortex PST to my stable. I added a 2.5-10x32 FFP MRad model that will live on top of my Bula M21 M14. I am pretty stoked about it. The mag range I think is perfect for a DMR gas gun and i know if the pounding of the M14 bolt right under it causes any problems that Vortex will take care of me. I now have a PST in every mag range originally offered as well as a Gen 2 Razor. Yeah, I am a fan!

Old thread so an update..
Had a strike eagle 4x24 illuminated cave internally.

Email chat got me a rma that day.
Scope returned on their dime.

Scope deemed unrepairable.
Scope replaced with new in box identical scope.

No hassles, no hurdles, no bull shit.

Got to love customer service like that.

20220404_174913.jpg

Reactions: msgriff