• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo 22 Accuracy Gut Check

Though I think doing drills and repositioning does help improve your shooting, understanding what it takes to repeat a shot is very important. Shooting groups or dots seems to make little difference to me as long as you are thinking and working through technique on every shot. But again, it is purposeful trigger pulls at the end of the day.
Very true...
Practice does not make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.

Tested the Vudoo out to 200 yards today. The Lapua Center X finally beat out the Wolf ME. Lapua consistently shot 2” groups and the Wolf was 2.5-3”. I did swap glass from the NXS to A Gen II PST 5-25 with the EBR-4 reticle and during the tracking test it was consistently 1/2 MOA high every 5 MOA up to 30 where I stopped. I dialed 24 for 200 yards and it averaged abt an inch high with both ammos tested.

The reason I mentioned the reticle in the PST is because it was as close as I could get to a fine crosshairs like my MOAR-T reticle on all my NF scopes. The Gen II PST is no razor but its not too bad, I was surprisingly pleased with the glass but it doesn’t have the Razor or NF “feel” to it. Still have 68 MOA elevation left after zeroing with the 30 MOA rail I have.