• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo announcement?

Jt2424

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2020
Nebraska
Any word on when the big Vudoo announcement is going to happen and what it might be? Hints have been dropped on their facebook but no real details.

Reactions: jbell
I dumped my FB account a few months ago - have no use for the dirtbag's politically-biased site. So I'm blissfully ignorant as far as any announcement from VGW. Is this just one more rumor to ignore, or is there something to really look forward to that I'm missing out on?

it’s legit. Just don’t know what it might be yet. The stock looked... odd.

See. The undercut on the butt is what struck me as odd about it. The A5 has a more traditional butt hook whereas the silhouette had that funky design. I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️ If it’s 60 degree Im gonna have to have one to put in an ATX chassis

giphy.gif

Reactions: spife7980 and lash
See. The undercut on the butt is what struck me as odd about it. The A5 has a more traditional butt hook whereas the silhouette had that funky design. I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️ If it’s 60 degree Im gonna have to have one to put in an ATX chassis

Yeh depending on how long it takes to make it to production, might time right with the ATX chassis :) I'm definitely going to be switching over to the ATX when it comes out, will have matching 60 degree vudoo and terminus zeus.

Reactions: Krob95
I'd love to see a 60* repeater. I've been holding off on the vudoo cert just for such an occasion.

Definitely interested to see what they are coming out with since I am looking at ordering a .22 WMR

The stock is a greyboe so thats not it. The new action is called the three 60 action. Found a link last night, on vudoo, but cant find it now about upgrading an existing order. Said it will only delay a week or two, since my order isnt due until June Im switching!

Reactions: beretta_man11
You can upgrade. It’s 50 bucks extra. Go to their website and click the menu and you’ll see it at the bottom

I’m gonna get on the order list I guess

I’ve got a V-22 on order with 8 weeks to go. Hopefully this doesn’t fall in the significantly effect lead time category. Standing by for more info.

The stock is a greyboe so thats not it. The new action is called the three 60 action. Found a link last night, on vudoo, but cant find it now about upgrading an existing order. Said it will only delay a week or two, since my order isnt due until June Im switching!
3 lug 60deg. Lift ?

You can upgrade. It’s 50 bucks extra. Go to their website and click the menu and you’ll see it at the bottom
I'm not seeing it. On Vudoo's website I see: home, our rifles, our actions, faq, inventory, accessories and media. Can you post a link?

Yeah, I just went ahead and put a new order in since I don't have an existing one. Left a note that I want the Three 60 action. We'll see

I asked multiple times if I could place an order and upgrade it to the 360, but they wouldn't admit the 360 until it was officially announced, so I couldn't place my order.

I've been asking for the 360 for 15 months. I guess I'll just get in at the back of the line.

Reactions: RandomWAguy
I asked I think three times when I placed my order in Jan, Im happy that I am only about 6 weeks out so I can still change my order.

Reactions: littlepod
My order isn't due to ship until the end of June, so I'll wait for the details before committing to the update/change.

What is this Facebook you guys speak of? I am looking forward to tomorrow more than normal now...
Not really sure what it is Dude, but from what I think I know, it's a place for people to present themselves as they want to be seen, not how they really are. When they do this, there's typically lots and lots of drama to follow and sadly, the serious ones place value on the number of "friends" they collect. Then, they try to navigate real life using the perceived value from a place that's not real. Baffling....

Me too, gonna be crazy and definitely a cool time to be interested in rimfire.

MB