• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Vudoo Apparition

kev301

Private
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2009
I have a vudoo apparition for sale. It's a 360 with a 20" mtu profile. Ran into some issue that requires some funds so this got to go. For the complete package, $3900. It will come with a ZCO 5x27X56 mounted on a sphur mount and atlas bi-pod.

PM me for more info

Last edited:
Don't put your phone number on an open forum.......have someone PM you for more details.....

I have a vudoo apparition for sale. It's a 360 with a 20" mtu profile. Ran into some issue that requires some funds so this got to go. For the complete package, $3900. It will come with a ZCO 5x27X56 mounted on a sphur mount and atlas bi-pod.

PM me for more info

What gives, isnt the ZCO optic and Sphur base alone worth your asking price of the whole package?

It's like buying the $4k ZCO optic and getting the $3k Vudoo Apparition complete rifle and bipod for free?

Last edited:
What gives, isnt the ZCO optic and Sphur base alone worth your asking price of the whole package?

It's like buying the ZCO optic and getting the Vudoo Apparition complete rifle and bipod for free?
ran into some car issue that needs to be taken care of that's why or I will keep it

I dont think he is a scammer**....it's smoking deal. Been talking to him to buy it. He has it cross listed on Calguns too.

**Edited after talking to a few others and I should be careful with my wording as I'm not 100% sure

Last edited:
Basically the gun or optic. One of them is free. Hope it works out for the buyer

Reactions: Badjujuu
One heck of a car trouble to let this set up go for 3900.... shouldn't be around for long.

So why did you not buy it ? Its a steal!
He couldn't meet up tomorrow as I wanted to do a PPT /in person transfer since he is about 2 hours from me. Maybe that should be a red flag? I dont know......I also don't need another Vudoo. I want the scope.

So I told him I'd check back with him later this week to see if his schedule would clear up. We shall see if someone is going to get really lucky with this or scammed out but he was replying to me throughout the day and I felt comfortable chatting with him.

I also noticed his profile doesn't have any feedback so I can see how it can feel like a hacked account. I dont know him personally.... but just relaying the experience I had with him. I do hope it doesn't sell so I can grab it later this week but I'm close to his "location" so if he doesn't want to do a PPT, I won't go through with it. More to lose for people buying it blind.....So do your own recon and if this is real, someone is getting a free rifle with the scope.

Reactions: Trent A
He couldn't meet up tomorrow as I wanted to do a PPT /in person transfer since he is about 2 hours from me. Maybe that should be a red flag? I dont know......I also don't need another Vudoo. I want the scope.

So I told him I'd check back with him later this week to see if his schedule would clear up. We shall see if someone is going to get really lucky with this or scammed out but he was replying to me throughout the day and I felt comfortable chatting with him.

I also noticed his profile doesn't have any feedback so I can see how it can feel like a hacked account. I dont know him personally.... but just relaying the experience I had with him. I do hope you all don't buy it so I can grab it later this week. Do your own recon and if this is real, someone is getting a rifle with a scope.
Someone above already posted they’d take it. Interesting that’s what you based the “he’s not a scammer” on
He's not a scammer....it's smoking deal. Been talking to him to buy it. He has it cross listed on Calguns too.

Either way let’s quit crapping on the thread. It’s posted and sold. Congrats to the new owner. More balls than I have based on the profile

Congrats on the new rifle

Out…

I keep coming back too. I’d like to know. He has posted on cal guns and hasn’t said sold on there yet i don’t believe