• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo owners, what scope you go with and why?

I recently took my NF 7-35 MIL-XT off of my Vudoo and put a Razor AMG HD on it. Why? Balance. With the NF, the rifle was butt-heavy and I wanted it to balance better when shooting off obstacles. My rifle has a 20" Kukri barrel, MPA comp chassis (with fore-end weights).

Reactions: littlepod
I've been considering this... I run a heavy scope as well...41oz, so I need a good amount of weight up front to balance my rifle. If I drop down to a 28oz scope, I can also drop 3/4lb up front to make the setup a good deal lighter.

But I don't really feel like paying $1900 just to get a lighter scope... just going to lift more weights.

I've been considering this... I run a heavy scope as well...41oz, so I need a good amount of weight up front to balance my rifle. If I drop down to a 28oz scope, I can also drop 3/4lb up front to make the setup a good deal lighter.

But I don't really feel like paying $1900 just to get a lighter scope... just going to lift more weights.

HAHA!

I was going to put the NF on a 6 or 6.5 anyway, so may as well get a scope that balances my vudoo better, right? IDGAF how heavy it gets :)

Reactions: littlepod