• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Wal- Mart ammo

hessian

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2011
oregon
So when I asked the sales person at Wal- Mart when some bullets would be in, she said that Corporate told them this AM that there would be no more ammo orders.What they have on hand is it.She did not know any more. And Black Hills told my FFL man that they are not sending him anything for 8 to 10 months.That also today.

Re: Wal- Mart ammo

Heard that about Walmart, but haven't been in to verify for myself. The only thing I would need from wally world would be 22lr. And I have 1000's already. But my mom and pop shops have them.

Not true about WM not carrying ammo from this end trucks are bringing s little in every day maybe half a shopping cart of various stuff because they are spreading supply to all stores.

Was just told about 2 hours ago that our WM is still getting ammo.She said to get their in the morning the day after the truck comes.

Just to show how fast it goes,she said 20 boxs of 22lr ( 525 count Remington ) went in less than 1 hour.

Mine has been wiped out. Except they had a great selection of 20ga sporting clays loads. Usually can't find those locally.

I got lucky today. picked up 500 federal 223 for 170.00. They had 2 500 round boxes (25 boxes of 20)that came in today. Guy in front of me bought 1 and I bought the second one. They told me to check back in 5 - 7 days and should have some more in.
I was surprised to have found them. The Walmart is located in New Iberia Louisiana on hwy 90, for those who live in the area.

Yep, one of the guys that my Bro in-law shoots matches with works at Wal-mart and is reporting the no more ammo sales thing... They may just be working out whatever was in their supply chain and after that no more... Which really sucks as they had the only reasonably priced ammo around (when you could find it in stock). I had just picked up the last three boxes of .40 at our local store too...