• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Walk-in Reloading Closet

HoneyBakedBadger

Desert Forager
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 18, 2018
    San Diego, CA
    Check it out guys ! I haven’t reloaded since 2016 but decided to get back in. I’ve since moved to a little condo and space is small but with a little shuffling of belongings I was able to build up a little reloading bench deep inside the walk in closet.

It’s not a lot but it’s mine and it does the job !
    2B81AE35-114C-4856-AFE3-641F79D18DDA.jpeg
    F46F61C2-A108-45A0-82EC-CD8A65B24CC6.jpeg

That looks like it would work. If I can add in though, an inline fabrication mount will probably make your life a whole lot easier, especially in confined spaces. I use the one with the QD plates and it's great.

And an Inline Fabrication rail (or two) across the back wall would be nice for die storage, powder measure storage, etc. Also, on my new bench setup, I put threaded inserts into the bench for a Hornady powder measure stand that I connect with threaded knobs. That way I can use their Lock-n-Load bushings to swap powder throws quickly, and remove the stand if so desired.

Nicely done and looks like you have what you need within arms reach.
    I had a friend years ago when I lived in Tulsa that was in a small apartment and had his Dillon progressive mounted on top of roll around tool box.
    Compact but effective and stored all of his reloading tools and components in the tool chest.

Looks like it'll do the job just nicely. Nice place to hide away and crank out some rounds

just to ask any problem with static discharge ? being that close to cloths , won't that cause problems ? looks nice other wise .

just to ask any problem with static discharge ? being that close to cloths , won't that cause problems ? looks nice other wise .

I haven’t experienced this problem. This little closet is void of outlets and I need power to run my powder dispenser. So far I’ve just run some primed brass and the dispenser out to a common area and do all my charges out there then return To seat the bullets after.

I dig it a lot! I did the same thing with my little pantry. Utilizing every bit in small house/living space takes some creativity. Luckily my wife came up with this idea. My garage is more of a metal fab shop so that wasn't an option at all.
    20200709_192243.jpg