• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Walk Out Music Recs

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    So, we have to pick music to walk out to, as he gets up to bat for his baseball team. I'm not a fan of this but it's not my call. He's 6, so it can't be anything too rough. ..

Any suggestions?

Reactions: 338dude
    So like a pro-wrestler's entrance theme?
    Yeah, something like that. They play it as the kid comes up to bat. Way way over the top for me but I'm not going to single my kid out or anything so, have to pick something.

Yeah, something like that. They play it as the kid comes up to bat. Way way over the top for me but I'm not going to single my kid out or anything so, have to pick something.

Oh I'm sure you'll get some suggestions here that will very much single your kid out when the rest of the kids and parents hear it being played. :devilish:

Centerfield by John Fogerty.
    I hate that shit too. Is the loud system handling it, or you running a boom box from the stands, because the latter is gay as fuck?
    Sit back down Iron Man, that is 8 straight K's

Reactions: theLBC
    So these are some of the more practical ones I've heard on and off:

Hey Brother - Avicii
    Revolution - The Score
    Finish Line - Skillet
    Top Gun Theme

maybe besides music he might like an audio book they last for days ( some of them) others only a little while )

there many others out there .

Last edited:
    Really need to have a link or video so I can hear it for serious consideration. Thanks guys for the input, for real. Not sure one had that right feel yet but keep going please

Alice In Chains- The Rooster.
    My version of the song:

"Ain't found a way to grill peas yet.
    I'll have another cigarette."
    Seems every hat leaves me with no hair."

You are welcome, internet.