• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Walking Dead back this week

Re: Walking Dead back this week

I wonder if we will see any flashbacks from the winter months that were skipped between seasons?

Season 2 was definitely filled with a lot more drama than I care for as well. The drama crap gets real boring! I'm glad season 3 so far has been mostly action!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Asmith5144</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those are some pretty goods reasons SquarePizza, I didn't think of it like that. I did assume that he wanted their toys though. I would think that I'm the situation the N.G. Unit was in they would have been a little more diligent. </div></div>

Yeah, Governor's reasons aside, you would think that untrained guys would not be able to sneak up on trained soldiers who should be on the ready.

Finally Rick has grown a set of balls.

Who was it on the phone? FEMA?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marcus85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Finally Rick has grown a set of balls.

Who was it on the phone? FEMA? </div></div>

I wouldn't be surprised if the ringing phone is all in his head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shep77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did I miss something between last season and this one...I fealt as though I was playing catch up to how rick and his wife werent speaking and all of the sudden she was 9 months preggo.</div></div>

Yeah, she was preggo in the 2nd mid-season. Its unknown, but fairly certain its not Ricks. Shane lost it at the end of the season and Rick put him down. So, he found his wife was cheating, she is pregnant, father unknown, his best friend wanted to kill hime, so he killed him first. I can see where a few marital issues would evolve. Seems he had one of those "dont know what you have till its gone moments". That and knowing his son was the one that put her down might have been a clincher too.

Btw, if you didn't want spoilers, you should've said so. </div></div>

I caught all of season 2...religiously...figured I missed the first episode of season 3 though with Lori being full term and her and Rick not talking.

Glad I didn't miss anything!! Thanks for the info

The ringing was definitely in Ricks head. I don't understand why Rick didn't continue on his zombie killing rage. It looked like he was clearing the place out pretty well.

i must have been thinking about andrea's thong at that time..i didnt notice a bent barrel. will go back and look.
i did notice the other episode where the Govna was taking a shot without a rear site on an AR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i must have been thinking about andrea's thong at that time..i didnt notice a bent barrel. will go back and look.
i did notice the other episode where the Govna was taking a shot without a rear site on an AR </div></div>

Its right at 12 minutes.

2m4axbk.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marcus85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

No, it was just another political call asking Rick to vote for Obama. </div></div>

^ i got banned for 2 days - for the same comment (no politics) - what gives

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marcus85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

No, it was just another political call asking Rick to vote for Obama. </div></div>

^ i got banned for 2 days - for the same comment (no politics) - what gives </div></div>

I'm sure he'll reply when he's allowed to log on again.

I like how the other week when the cop guy was back in the room where the phone was covered from head to toe in blood and you name it. Had not had a shower in a year and comes out after getting his head screwed on straight. He came back out to the group lookin like he was going on a hot date all cleaned up. Over all though i am diggin the show after my son got me hooked on it. Looks like the shit is going to hit the fan next week when they pay a visit to the gov.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Tucker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks like the shit is going to hit the fan next week when they pay a visit to the gov. </div></div>

I hope so but I'm sure they'll find a way to slow it down and drag it out. This season has been better than the last two though.

'and what's up with Mishown? She's pretty boring so far but was totally hyped as being a total bad-ass.

I think we are going to have the big shoot out and not know the outcome until they bring the second part of the season back. Yea, and can't figure out which way they are going with her. She needs to lose just a little of the attitude.

I really liked when the gov walked into the room and the blonde was wiggling into her pants. Nice ass!!! Thats a spankin ass i must say.

After watching the most recent episode now I am sure that the governer must die a slow painful death, hopefully at the hands of a living individual. Shouldn't be to hard sword girl already got the jump on him once. Should have taken his head then.

sword girl has already found out that if your covered in zombie guts then a person can travel as they please. So why haven't they all covered themselves in zombie guts yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Asmith5144</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sword girl has already found out that if your covered in zombie guts then a person can travel as they please. So why haven't they all covered themselves in zombie guts yet? </div></div>

They actually figured that out in the first season within first few episodes why they refuse to use that tactic is beyond me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Asmith5144</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sword girl has already found out that if your covered in zombie guts then a person can travel as they please. So why haven't they all covered themselves in zombie guts yet? </div></div>

They actually figured that out in the first season within first few episodes why they refuse to use that tactic is beyond me. </div></div>

Fun fact: If you buy season 1 from walmart, the scene where they cut the guy up for his guts is cut out. It jumps from them mugging the zombies to Rick and Glenn leaving the building covered in guts.

Not sure when this change occurred. I bought my season 1 from walmart when it first came out and it is unedited. A friend bought a copy a year later and theirs was edited. From the looks of the boxes, you cannot tell our copies apart.

I must have missed that High Binder. I missed a few episodes during the first season. I need to refresh my memory I think
I bet zombie guts would be some stank shit.

Theres some deleted scenes on youtube that are definetly worth the watch. Remember that old folks home the young mexican guy was protecting? After they bail from the CDC they head back there and find them all executed. (Governor's men?)

Yeah, really good content deleted from Season2, E1. It is on the DVD set, adds about 15 minutes or more to the first episode.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2/1_Kiwi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Theres some deleted scenes on youtube that are definetly worth the watch. Remember that old folks home the young mexican guy was protecting? After they bail from the CDC they head back there and find them all executed. (Governor's men?) </div></div>

That's lame as shit. I bet the producers said, "NO cut that fun stuff out, our viewers like the drama"

The black guy quota is keeping me in stitches! It was debatable before. Now it's just blatant!

michone needs to get a gun and make up her mind on what she is going to do and do it, she is always hesitating when time comes to slash.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">michone needs to get a gun and make up her mind on what she is going to do and do it, she is always hesitating when time comes to slash. </div></div>

I think we could loose her all together and it wouldn't have any effect on the show. She kind of just stumbles through the episodes and doesn't add much btu I guess the same thing could be said for 90% of the current cast.

I think the Governor's performance was amazing! The way he freaked out when he got stuck was pretty much how I think I would react to losing an eye. And then followed it up with "screw my eye, my daughter!"

Really good, I think he showed more pain of loss than Rick was able to act for Lori.

Nah Rick delivered the most pain. It actually hurt my eyes and ears when that wackjob went all batshit goosefucking crazy.....

Maybe its just because I am squeamish about eye and teeth trauma....

Not sure why the govenor wants to eliminate all the folks dead or alive?

To me the Governor seems like a guy who actually means well.... kinda.

I think he is a true diplomat. He can spin any story to those that look up to him for leadership (like the guard being overrun). They believe his flowery words and follow him. They are safer with him than alone. He is not necessarily safer with them. So I do think that he wants to give them something, and wants to be the leader.

He also wants to help his daughter. So he needs his experiments, and his lackies.

BUT

I think that he is not a REAL leader. His guards look like thugs rather than warriors. He doesn't seem understand the power dynamic between independent people, only the role between leader and sheep.

Therefore, anyone that isn't sheep (national guard, or groups larger than a few stragglers), he doesn't know how to control them. Or lead them (Andrea doesn't need to be controlled... simply pointed at something).

This lack of effective leadership over independent people/warriors means that they threaten his role as leader of the sheep. Since he wants to stay leader of the sheep, he kills them.

I do not think that he is a good guy, but this is what I believe about him and why I like the show. I can't hate the characters when I see both good and bad sides to their actions, they are more "human" to me, rather than flat epitomes of good or evil of normal shows.

I agree with you SquarePizza. The governor is trying to run a cult. Not a normal society.
Now the governor is a cyclops. Pretty cool. He once again had his ass kicked by that hardcore sword girl.

Is there going to be a new episode this coming Sunday or is there going to be a break in episodes? I thought this latest episode was pretty sweet. Lots of new questions that need answered.

He's a control freak and a bit skitzo. The only thing he does worth while is bang miss blonde.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Asmith5144</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there going to be a new episode this coming Sunday or is there going to be a break in episodes? I thought this latest episode was pretty sweet. Lots of new questions that need answered. </div></div>
They are on break till Feb. i think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roadwild17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK if the infection is already in everyone and you die by non-walker means, but you come back as a walker, then how in the hell does a bite kill you? I understand a bite infecting a person, or the thing already being in you (air born, etc...) but then the bite should be equal to a regular bite. I dont know, just seams like one or the other not both.

Anyway, This show caused me (more like last straw) to get a .22 can. I ended up with the suppressed 22/45 in my hand after the first house clearing scene. </div></div>

I believe the infection is in a dormant state. When you are bitten, it's an active infection that is introduced into one's body.