• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Walking Dead - Season 4

SquarePizza

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2012
NY
I am surprised that no one has posted about it yet, and its week 2.

I thought the season opener was a good episode but pretty lame for an opener. It didn't create an underlying plot or make me want to keep coming back. It was just... "yeah that was an ok episode".

But WOW, week 2 and THAT should have been the opener, or at least in my opinion. We now have something to lay the groundwork for the next few weeks/season and I think its pretty damn good!

*Whoops, created a post with the wrong season in the title, deleted and created one with the proper title*

Yeah I had to dl it since i live in the barracks and i don't have cable tv. Watched it an hour and a half after the show ended and it was finally uploaded. It was better then ep1 I'll give you that. Just really miss Sarah Wayne Callies she was the hottie worth watching the show. Now it's just Maggie which I feel she didn't get enough camera time this last episode.

Really digging it. Just saw the sneak peek to next wk. holy crap that's a big herd coming at them lol

The poor bastards is the dodge are looking at 7500 walkers according to the director on talking dead, it gonna be one hell of a fight or retreat.
On the premiere this season, rick the farmer throwing a pistol away with a fence full of undead was a retarded move to me. They seem jaded to the threat at hand.
Still better than the kardashian

Even if he went all peaceful farmer, he still should have shot at a walker when he found the pistol. You know for science. Gotta make sure that still works. =P

its ridiculous so far. what are all the other people that are hold up in that prison doing???

You have a group of zombies trying to push down the fence and 4 people out there poking them with sticks you don't think that's an all hands on deck situation??? Douse them with kerosene and light a match? and why is there only 2 people growing and raising food?? why haven't they beefed up the perimeter? I can go on and on and on it just kills me it that were a real situation they would not have actually lasted a week.. I'm quickly loosing interest

I am guessing that since these are woodbury transplants that wanted to be sheep surrounded by walls, that is why they are not helping out. They were content to live without even being able to see outside their walls, so my guess is they do very little but exist inside the prison, trying to rationalize the outside away completely.

If that is the case, why in the hell would Rick's group bother to take them in....

Watching the new episode. Does nobody cover there mouth when they cough during the zombie appocalipse?????????????

I guess not....

Did anyone catch Carol's answer to Rick's question at the end? Customers walked in and I missed it if she said yes or no.

Episode one was lame. But 2 was really good and 3 wasn't bad. Can't wait to see episode 4.

It's to the point where I'm almost done watching. They go to get antibiotics and they don't grab every thing the can carry they just grab the minimum? Meaning that they may have to make another dangerous trip and risk there lives again. So much more than just that. I don't know about this show any more

I think they're trying some new things out here, just to see how they may play, or where they might go with them. Not sure what'll go one here. Dexter had an ending coming, and they didn't do a good job with it and left a lot of disgruntled fans. Breaking Bad was started with and end in mind, and you knew it was coming, and roughly what it would be. They handled that one beautifully, and made for a very satisfying finale. Walking Dead is just so open. There's no way there's going to be a happy ending, and the way they've had the virus morph, there's almost no way to keep things running as they have been. Could get interesting, or just very lame. Time will tell, I guess.

Starting from season 1, I heard a very loud buzz about the show. Lots of facebook, reddit, and forum activity after each episode that continued through last season. But this year, the buzz seems to have died out completely. I am wondering if people have lost interest and if this is the end (or near to it) for the show.

Completely negating the original source material (aside from characters) they have run this show aground.

Hate to see it go this way, but, I am still watching this train wreck.

I dunno... Maybe... Just maybe... They can redeem the story, but I'm not putting money on it.

Too bad

I wonder how it feels to realize that your pre-teen son is more badass than you....

I still enjoy watching it even though they're idiots. You leave all those military vehicles in town, and drive a Hyundai, or a Charger? I think the last thing you would want to drive is a two wheel drive vehicle with airbags. Come on. Like stated above, get you ass outside the fence with an excavator or dozer and clean em up. One lap a day around the fence should be fine. Instead you waiting for them to push the fence over to shoot them? Monkeys, they're all monkeys. There, I'm done.

Finally, a glimmer of hope

Looks like they are getting back around to the source material, albeit at the mid season finale.

Tonight's episode was well done and not the snore inducing festival the majority of this season likened itself to.

Finally, a glimmer of hope

Looks like they are getting back around to the source material, albeit at the mid season finale.

Tonight's episode was well done and not the snore inducing festival the majority of this season likened itself to.

I liked this episode too.

Hershel is gone not gonna miss him, the gov is gone too, good riddance, Rick fucked it all up, again, no surprise there. Most AR have no sights and turned full auto after the apocalypse, hell of a great time for FA.
Just awesome.

So no guards on watch, and nobody by an open window... so a tank just rolls right up and not one single soul heard it? Sorry guys, you deserved to get jumped after letting your guard down that badly.

Looks like Christmas is cancelled too, now that post-apocalyptic Santa got beheaded. Its kinda sad there, I liked him. Definitely a lot of wide open misses during the firefight. Funny they can headshot zombies on the run, but cannot hit a human when you have a full body shot?

I LOVED the little girl getting the double kills.

In all, I think the mid season ending went a lot better than I had hoped, and didn't leave us screaming for more. I think it wrapped it up cleanly, and allows us to start new next season.

This show is quickly turning in to "lost". I.e. just a giant circle-jerk of nothingness.

I still like watching it but I can't figure out why, it's pretty boring now that the new director or whatever took over. It really feels like its being slowed down and milked for more advertising dollars.

Hit the library and find a book on siege warfare. Make a castle. If it worked then...it will work now.

This, heck find the right Church and your castle is built for you.. though the prison was very castle like, they just didn't do anything to fortify it... like getting a backhoe and building a moat ala Martinez did.

Security should have come before the farming

Agreed, they knew the herds would build up along the walls, but did very little to address that. And only one guy from woodbury came out with a hunting rifle? WTF are all of those freeloaders doing other than sucking off the resources?

Well said, at this point zombies are just a nuisance and people are the the real threat.

The question to ask is do you build defenses against zombies or defenses against humans.

Zombies are like lemmings walking into potentially their own destruction.

After a while one is just a pest.

The other is the serious threat.

I'd want sewer and a building with a view.

I'd try to secure a modest airport....they have serious fences, potential comms, vehicles and plenty of open space for crops and perimeter trenches.

Only negative is airport terminals are designed for access...but that can be addressed.

Churches are small (relatively) and once the outer wall is breeched your now moving.

Try to move to places of low population density.

Build a sweet road warrior type vehicle thats a rolling menace to anything on foot.

I also don't understand whats going on with these people and there aim!!! last season they were picking zombies off at 500 yards with head shot but now they empty a 30 round mag in an AR at 20 feet into a crowd of people that have no cover and don't hit a single person I just don't get it. they have the opportunity to drop the governor with a single shot at a little over 100 yards and end it all and they don't. these people would not have lasted a week

Like I said, headshots on the dead no issues, full body shots on humans and suddenly we cant hit? Doesn't make much sense to me. Especially with all of the lead flying in that firefight.

Also, Rick easily beats Tyreese at fistycuffs, but the governor posses a serious threat?

My question is where are all of the dogs? They may not be able to fight the dead or the living but they can sure let you know when either is around.

It was a entertaining episode, but Rick gets his ass handed to him by a guy with one eye, and who had just been shot in the arm with a .357 Magnum? And why are they just shooting random holes in the prison with the tank if that's where they plan on staying?

what got me the most was the car seat with Judith not in it with blood on it, totally wrong no matter what the situation is, they punked out on so many issues but left that, mid point you seen the 5 girls one having the swing the car seat around..
I think it would be in there best for the viewers on the next one to show the other girls with the baby in hand,
I all so think that the older girl she had the gun, is the one that's loony feeding the walkers the dead rats

Interesting
In the books, when the Gov'nah laid siege to the prison, Rick's wife was shot in the back while holding the baby.
Both killed. Then the woman who fired the round, realizing that those in the prison weren't the meanies the Gov'nah made them out to be, turned and shot the Gov'nah in the belly. He was then a zombie smorgasbord.
As the show sits right now, it's somewhat back on track.
Except Dale is still alive, as is Andrea. And Rick is missing a hand.
Oh well, gotta sell those commercials!

I am so sick of geeks/writers/hollywood circle jerking over katanas and turning them into uber weapons. I think they get +2 to damage when wielded by women too. If it was that easy to mow herds... why don't you just do that in the spare time while everyone else runs food/supply support for you?

Gah!

I think I'm finally bored. . . Not really sure why I ever watched the show in the first place, actually.

However, I have been watching The Shield (used to be on FX before it ended a few years ago) and it is fantastic! Nobody on that show fires ARs in full auto with no sights. . .

I think I'm finally bored. . . Not really sure why I ever watched the show in the first place, actually.

However, I have been watching The Shield (used to be on FX before it ended a few years ago) and it is fantastic! Nobody on that show fires ARs in full auto with no sights. . .

The Shield was a awesome show

As the show sits right now, it's somewhat back on track.
Except Dale is still alive, as is Andrea. And Rick is missing a hand.
Oh well, gotta sell those commercials!

I almost quit watching when they killed Andrea off. Since they didn't actually show her demise, I'm holding out hope she'll make a return. One of my favorite shots in the whole series is when she's wiggling back into her britches after a roll in the sheets with the Gov'nah.

Attachments

• Andrea.gif
    Andrea.gif
    25.7 KB · Views: 24
I could have happily watched 10,000 episodes if only they would have made the wife/mother die screaming. Man she really pissed me off. I bet everyone sighed with relief when they knew she was going to die...

Honestly, they ought to have set up some kind of Walker UFC with Hershel as the new Dana White or something. Everyone's so glum all the time...