• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Walking Dead - Season 4

when they were running around terminus it was almost like the A-Team for a moment, lots of shooting going on and nobody getting hit....

Disappointed with the ending and it puts the pressure on for the first episode of next season to be good.

They were herding them into kill zone if needed, they could have killed them easy. ? thinking "fresh meat"

If you watch some of the videos on line from the run through terminus you can hear people yelling help in the other connex boxes.

As well you have the meat curing in the cage.

The shots were simply to herd them to the rail car

Yeah, I was expecting Rick to open up some of the other cages, few more prisoners running around might have added helpful chaos.

Was that a USO I spotted on the roof top, full-auto, "sniper's" rifle last night? I don't have any of the fancy DVR stuff, but I sure thought I saw an EREK. That's the first decent thing I've seen on the show in a while. That and the "look at the flowers" bit.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that a USO I spotted on the roof top, full-auto, "sniper's" rifle last night? I don't have any of the fancy DVR stuff, but I sure thought I saw an EREK. That's the first decent thing I've seen on the show in a while. That and the "look at the flowers" bit.....

Yes it was! I was working last night & me and a few guys were catching some of the episode at "the office".....at the moment it showed the guy on the roof with the rifle, I recognized the EREK knob on the scope and yelled out, "Holy crap! That guys using a USO scope on that rifle!"

My friends, who don't really know scopes, simply said, "damn dude.....you gotta get out more...." LOL!

Ya, they totally foreshadowed getting guided into the meat locker/train when Rick taught Carl about putting the noose in the game trail with the sticks to catch rabbits, etc. Who really thought that Terminus would be a nice place where people were helping each other? Not on this show. The group just has disappointment after disappointment. The World Health Org. building, the Farm, the Prison. They never are what they seem, they always end up bad. Prison was the best for the longest. Was surprised they didn't say what happened to Beth, she was just gone in that car. Great show, I hope they smoke a bunch of cannibals this fall. (Smoke as in shoot, not... you know, like sausage.)

And I totally spotted the EREK too, I can't help but think all the time in these shows how the careful application of a long distance rifle could be such a force multiplier.

Herded them into a cattle car to get them fattened up before meal time. Been on the road so long, they'll take some work to get into USDA standards. Good episode. Glad to see rick ready to do whatever needs to be done now.

Rick and his group snuck in to get a look at the people of Terminus before Terminus got a look at them.

Maybe my idea of recon is off a bit, but I guess it's customary to talk to the first group your scouting party comes across.

Right?

Or maybe get a better look at the compound and it's occupants. If it was that easy to sneak in to, they could of done it several times over the course of a couple days and had a REALY good idea what was up.

Just my 2 cents, ain't worth much nowadays

every decent character that ever appears on the show dies quickly while the loser, cant wait til theyre deads, just drag on and on and on and on and on....

shane,merle,governor,beth,joe....if theyre awesome they go away.

sherfff rick roll, "needs a backhand to the face" petulant child carl, gross ass cant stand looking at her michone,the asian and his hot but utterly annoying apparently dont care how big his junk is whore, that grubby homo homeless dude with a crossbow who cant get him a piece of that when its begging, that hideous beast they call carol, the jew lesbo....theyll survive for freaking ever.

basically this show is garbage and im tired of waiting 4 seasons for it to pick up and stop sucking. who knew i would turn my zombietastic back on a series about the living dead...not in a million would i have guessed it, but walking dead can milk my whooly mammoth (beth?)before ill pay another cable bill to watch it hoping for awesome sauce to happen.

every decent character that ever appears on the show dies quickly while the loser, cant wait til theyre deads, just drag on and on and on and on and on....

shane,merle,governor,beth,joe....if theyre awesome they go away.

sherfff rick roll, "needs a backhand to the face" petulant child carl, gross ass cant stand looking at her michone,the asian and his hot but utterly annoying apparently dont care how big his junk is whore, that grubby homo homeless dude with a crossbow who cant get him a piece of that when its begging, that hideous beast they call carol, the jew lesbo....theyll survive for freaking ever.

basically this show is garbage and im tired of waiting 4 seasons for it to pick up and stop sucking. who knew i would turn my zombietastic back on a series about the living dead...not in a million would i have guessed it, but walking dead can milk my whooly mammoth (beth?)before ill pay another cable bill to watch it hoping for awesome sauce to happen.

YZeE6mT.gif

this show started great, I liked how they portrayed what a group of people would do in that scenerio. During the farm season it started getting slow but their actions were still quite believable. From the prison on its been going down hill fast in my opinion as they try to keep coming up with new and exciting things to happen, its a show after all, but think its getting retarded and they do more and more things television like and not what theyd do in real life like. For example like someone mentioned these people have been going at this for how long in the show, over a year right, and learned to never trust anyone yet they just stroll up in terminus, no recon, no wait it out and observe? There's some douche that alledgedly knows the cure? The whole hearding them into the cattle car via shooting scene was full of retardation. I think they should start winding it down, have an epic season and call it quits, i mean seriously its a television show that will get worse as they draw it out, let it finish on a good solid season soon, sortof Breaking Bad style. jus my opinion

The first couple of seasons showed progress. The morons were learning how to survive and use the resources they had at hand. The past couple of seasons all of the progress has gone out the window. All of a sudden no one can spot the crazies, no one can find a decent automobile, no one carries a weapon that is worth a damn, and no one is trying to live their own life. It's back to running around like toddlers, crying about the zombies that briskly walk towards them. Everyone wants to find Never Never Land where everything is set up for them on a silver platter. Of course, every time a group of people ask Rick and his gang for the same hospitality, they turn them away.... I just wish they'd all "look at the flowers" and we could start following a group of characters who aren't so depressing and frustrating to watch. I like the guy that smiles when he kills a zombie..... I'm sure he'll die soon.

I would like to see spin offs. I am getting sick of Rick's group and the reality style interpersonal bitching. Lets jump to another part of the country and see how the boys in NY, UT, CA, or where-the-hell-ever are dealing with this. GA is not the only place with good ol boys.

Walking Dead - Season 4

Pretty sure NY and CA are shoulder to shoulder in starving walkers. CA probably doesn't even have water anymore....

Last edited: