• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wall of Moms

MosesTheTank

Minuteman
Jan 28, 2011
SC
'Wall of Moms' stand between Portland Black Lives Matter protesters and federal police

A protective phalanx of mothers has assembled in Portland to form a barrier between children who have , for 50-somethings days, burned, defaced, torn down, and defecated upon all manner of public property, and the law enforcement officials who would dare to deprive them of the right to do so.

For many, this is the first hint that the world beyond the basement is not the riotous playground safe-space that they expected. When your peas touched your carrots and you threw them to the floor from your throne of a high chair, mother came to the rescue, cleaned up the mess and assuaged your grief. Now that you are 30 years old we see things haven't changed much at all.

Human shields. See now the miscreants can throw rocks and frozen bottles from behind protected by mommy. If the police take action the miscreants have video for news at 11 of the bad po po attacking innocent women. These people are no better than terrorist's.

I'd gas them all and laugh about it.

1595342490681.png

Last edited:
Human shields. See now the miscreants can throw rocks and frozen bottles from behind protected by mommy. If the police take action the miscreants have video for news at 11 of the bad po po attacking innocent women. These people are no better than terrorist's.
When has the portland police taken action?

"Tensions have escalated in recent weeks, particularly after one protester was critically injured when an officer with the U.S. Marshals Service fired a less-lethal round at his head on July 11."

Fired it, "at his head." Not a stupid fucktard protester was accidentally struck in the head by a rubber bullet. Na man, the agent was going for the head shot.

So, we are paying federal LE to protect these places because locals refuse.

I wonder how many lessons from Waco are still in the minds of the feds in these situations?
?
Fill the place with flammable gas. Throw igniters in. Burn up innocent women and children. Shoot people running out of the burning building. Take trophy shots later with the bones in the back ground.
?

28FD033A-CC8A-4B21-9D4D-2E73E2B5C2D1.png
65E00AF1-377E-45A7-BEF6-60E555A4B1F0.jpeg
E8E74DA3-34BD-4C15-860C-1993551ED6D7.jpeg

Harsh comments about how to deal with these people lets be civil and on the right side of history on this one. Crowd disbursement shouldn't be handled by federal cops or homeland security using caveman tactics by no means this should be done with A10 Warthogs with napalm.

Reactions: 10ring'r
"Tactics" like this is only possible in countries like the USA, where the agitators are 100% certain that the government will not lay into them like a pack of starving lions...

In certain other countries, this "wall of moms" would be converted within minutes into a hundred pounds of human hair pillows, cushions, and jacket linings, as well as a spare organ bank ready for patients in hospitals nationwide...

Wall of moms??? LOL Where?

type99.jpg

I guess I have never understood a protest other than some of MLK's work. You get a mob rolling, no speaker or representative, just gather and fucking shout, and today wreck shit in the process. No debate, no civil discourse, and I believe the reason for that is, there is only 10% of these idiots that understand just what the cause is. 50% are useful idiots looking for something to do.
Follow a few of these punks home and spray graffiti and break a few windows on their parents homes.

Reactions: Jscb1b and Yells01
I think Seattle is the perfect testing ground for guerilla urban sniper tactics. It seems it's pretty easy to tell who's there to exercise their right to air grievances and who's there for lawlessness...….

Seattle police said Sunday that a group of rioters who triggered property damage to government buildings and private businesses during a demonstration earlier in the day appeared to be “very organized.”

Police said the demonstration began peacefully in Westlake Park around 10:30 a.m. Sunday.

Hours later, a different group, carrying baseball bats, showed up, police said in a news release

'Wall of Moms' stand between Portland Black Lives Matter protesters and federal police

A protective phalanx of mothers has assembled in Portland to form a barrier between children who have , for 50-somethings days, burned, defaced, torn down, and defecated upon all manner of public property, and the law enforcement officials who would dare to deprive them of the right to do so.

For many, this is the first hint that the world beyond the basement is not the riotous playground safe-space that they expected. When your peas touched your carrots and you threw them to the floor from your throne of a high chair, mother came to the rescue, cleaned up the mess and assuaged your grief. Now that you are 30 years old we see things haven't changed much at all.
Looks like a herd of cattle to me. MOOOOOOO!

1) This is why I argue high possibility that Trump loses. The gender gap is real and it's programmed in DNA.

2) I think these marches/demonstrations/rioting really now tell us (because I was too young to remember) that MLK was the real deal. He understood that he cannot have riots and such or the people he was trying to persuade and to whom his argument was intended would immediately shut down and write his complaints off. It really solidifies to me that MLK was indeed a true leader. Sadly, he'd be /is scorned today. The people who are invoking the use of his name in their movement disgust me; because I can guarantee he would not approve and this was absolutely NOT what he was envisioning.

To me this will be self correcting. Business are already leaving the area and more will follow. Eventually there be no jobs and no tax revenue and they'll be left there to deal with the shit they created.
Well in a reality based world yeah. In a world where old bats like piglosi, and rhinos have power, you and I will be paying for the shit they caused

• Sad
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
We need to make sure no federal level help for cleaning up thier mess, no bailouts of any kind.

Sory for the rest of the state that has to deal with it, but deal with it or secede.

Cut it the fuck loose.

Unfortunately most people are completely ignorant about what Marxism is and the effects of communism. Too many uneducated, decadent brainwashed, basement dwellers of the group-think Orwellian nature... a dystopian nightmare.

Collectivism equals gulags and a murderous dictatorship. Victim Olympics and Identity Politics is equality of outcome or oppressor vs oppressed, the jealous majority of mob rule or direct democracy, opposite of representative constitutional republic w limited government protecting inalienable rights, God given, natural rights or negative rights of individualism, not feudalism of the NWO deep statist globalist elite.

Unfortunately liberty is a harder sell than the free shit of a pandering, race baiting demagogue.

To me this will be self correcting. Business are already leaving the area and more will follow. Eventually there be no jobs and no tax revenue and they'll be left there to deal with the shit they created.
Then they'll beg you and me to pay for it!!! Through the weak "leaders" in Congress who'll just look at is as another vote that can be bought - it's not their money after all.

• Angry
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Unfortunately most people are completely ignorant about what Marxism is and the effects of communism. Too many uneducated, decadent brainwashed, basement dwellers of the group-think Orwellian nature... a dystopian nightmare.

Collectivism equals gulags and a murderous dictatorship. Victim Olympics and Identity Politics is equality of outcome or oppressor vs oppressed, the jealous majority of mob rule or direct democracy, opposite of representative constitutional republic w limited government protecting inalienable rights, God given, natural rights or negative rights of individualism, not feudalism of the NWO deep statist globalist elite.

Unfortunately liberty is a harder sell than the free shit of a pandering, race baiting demagogue.
I was out riding my new bike last night, rode through an area near my house that I'd never driven through. Each home has to be 450k+ each with 5 cars in the drive. Then I see the kids and neighbors out walking, talking, playing, mowing and I think...yep...they are oblivious to what awaits them. They're in their nice comfy house in their suburban neighborhood all fat, dumb and happy. Though I bet most are Trump supporters I guarantee there are quite a few folks that think Trump is a meanie. God bless, how the F did we win WWII?

hand out spiked brownies to the crowd and watch them fall asleep they relocate them to an off sure remote island for processing over the next 4 years . no violence needed just nap time for terrorists little fellas they do act like cranky little kids throwing a fit in the store cause mommy won't get them there toy lol

These are the same moms who raised these little effers in the first place. Also the same moms who will be screaming for the police when the coming war lords get horny.
And....the same mommies that when lil Johnny starts raising hell with her in the basement, when she doesn't make him a sammich, she'll call the cops to make lil Johnny calm down and quit causing trouble. For F's sakes, we are F'n doomed. Mac:rolleyes:

Reactions: Mwalex
Ugh. As a native Oregonian this is so damn sad. The wet side and dry side of the state is just shaking their heads and hanging them in shame. Now I know how the upstate New Yorkers, rural IL, etc members feel. Sucks when you watch a state founded by hardy motherfuckers with a mean independent streak turn into a laughingstock of the rest of the nation.

Ugh. As a native Oregonian this is so damn sad. The wet side and dry side of the state is just shaking their heads and hanging them in shame. Now I know how the upstate New Yorkers, rural IL, etc members feel. Sucks when you watch a state founded by hardy motherfuckers with a mean independent streak turn into a laughingstock of the rest of the nation.
We here in commifornia, know this all too well. What is blowing my mind is how everyone is pretty much just allowing this. The Founding Fathers are literally looking at this country in disgust while muttering “pussies”. When they’re not spinning in their graves at 6000rpm.

Last edited:
As soon as the first projectile comes flying over mom's head, all bets are off. Soon, there has to be an equal and opposite reaction to these rioters. Actually a much more powerful reaction. I watched the police officers get pounded in Chicago trying to protect the C. Columbus statue. This must never be allowed to happen.

Most of the rioters are young white Millennial's that have been coddled by the same mothers that are out there in the wall of mom's. They are clueless to the extreme violence that will be cast upon them if and when the SHTF. There are multitudes of hard men that are staying grey and below the radar who once awakened will be the scourge of these POS's. The mothers standing in line now may find themselves crying over a grave.

Trump has to start relocating these types to a penal colony on some island close to native savages .

OK, a few days ago I saw water cannons being used in Hong Kong. They seemed to be quite effective at dispersing crowds.

For those of you with more experience, what would happen if you positioned the cannon about 10 inches off the deck and had a soap injector like I have on my pressure washer? I would think it would solve a couple of obvious problems, 1) friction, 2) eliminating lingering covid virus from their hands (feet, heads, torsos, quite possibly mouths), and 3) eliminating that front line of Mom defense. Maybe when junior saw his/her/whatever's mom being laid out they might run back to their basement. I doubt very few would actually help their mom.