• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Wall of Shame

Re: Wall of Shame

Ed at GRSC did this for me. Sent me the scope and told me if I liked it to send him a check. I sent him a check but I agree unfortunately because of how weak and dishonorable people are I wouldnt float anything expensive to anyone. I've done a lot of deals on AR15.COM and for the most part people are good but there is always a f&ckup in the mix.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least one is a member here, no I won't tell you who just yet, but I did pm him for an explanation.

Jason </div></div>

Did you get that explanation yet?

My post was not meant to sound as if I would do something like that. I can assure you that I have earned everything I own. What I meant was maybe I can collect the owed money and that might get a "reward" so to speak. I just can't believe that in this day and age, people would still send product without having it paid for. I understand that if you have credit with a person, there are times when this will happen. I was in no way trying to belittle the seller of these products.

I too have been ripped off before, taking people at their word or handshakes if you will. When I tell someone "I'll do it", it will get done. A mans word should be his honor, but it just doesn't seem to be anymore and that's just how some people are.
Sorry for any confusion on my part.

August Schneiderheinz (210) 699-3400
11122 Wurzbach Road
Suite 204
San Antonio, TX,
August is an excuse artist who is always going to get back to us. He claims to be a CPA, but that sounds unlikely.

Larry Mcclain 941 704 6850
8690 Erie Court
Parrish, FL 34219
irismccmsn.com,
Larry was offended last time we talked. Very sorry Larry, pay your bills.

Eric Dulay 850 459 7217
7133 Blue Indigo Cresent
Winter Garden, FL 34787
ejdulayyahoo.com,
Eric likes nice stuff but not paying for it. Same story, call him and tell him to pay his bills.

Håkon Nilsen 97979757 and work 52 70 53 70
Skjoldaveien 123
5519 HaugesundNorway
hnilsengmail.com nilsenhaakonhotmail.com
We have many good friends and business partners in Norway. Haakon is the first person in Norway to ever not pay us. His family is from Haugesund and he has two work phone numbers: (+47) 22 68 12 46/ (+47) 41 12 27 74

Nancy Bailey , One Hour Photo 719 589 4440
Nancy and Jim Bailey
2431 Main Street
Alamosa, CO 81101,
Nancy owes Euro Optics for the present that she bought Jim. How nice.

Dwayne Macklin 901 626 2277
5565 Hwy 64
Oakland, TN 38060
macklin04netescape.net,
Owes $2650 for Schmidt Bender scope.

Dan Soldano 305 296 9050
617 Angela Street
Key West, FL 33040
seafan707bellsouth.net,
I had a chance to personally stop by. His neighbors thought he was home but he would not come out. His house is right in the heart of Key West, so if any of you are stopping by, the white house with the pretty light blue trim is where to pick up my check for $3000. His neighbor Lucie was very nice.

Zack Lewis 641 521 1601
11897 Hwy 62 East
Sully, IA 50251
Zack is using some pretty nice optics that he ordered from us and has not paid for since May or 2006. He lives with his brother Greg and you can give them a call at home also if you like. +1-641-594-4362

Jeff Glance - Work: 303.872.2055
7108 S Alton Way
Centennial, CO 80121
Jeff has decided to keep three scopes that we loaned him for evaluation in April 2005. "Hello Jeff, loan means that you return them or buy them" Update: Jeff now works for Prime Time Communications, Headquarters: 188 Inverness Drive West Suite 305 Englewood, CO 80112 He is reported to be the VP of Technology but we really know Jeff is just a dead beat that does not pay his bills.

Cindy Schrecengost (830) 966-4250
13550 Ranch Road N 187
Utopia, TX 78884
hatefeebayyahoo.com,
Cindy ordered some very nice binoculars for her customers to use at their ranch. If you visit Ghost Ranch or Montana Rocosa Ranch in Texas you may get to use them.

Rob Morris 817 308 6399
4723 Fruitland Road
Sunset, TX 76270
rmatdmhotmail.com,
Rob is the kind of guy who demands immediate service because he believes he is an important customer. Well, we did too until he never paid for the only thing that he ever ordered form us. Enjoy the Nightforce scope that you never paid for Rob. By the way, I think everybody who reads this ought to call and tell Rob how important he really is.

Zak Ward 801 381 0019
1267 cedar Hollow Blvd
Lehi, UT 84043
ward2697msn.com,
Sometimes it is not good enough to give a guy the best price, treat him like a friend, and be patient. Zak has owed us $1640 since September 2007. Update: Zak has moved into a much larger home so it looks like his life is going well. Several customers have contacted him in person to collect for us and have told us that his wife, sister, and father are surprised that he does not pay his bills. No surprise here Zak.

Craig Shaber 619-562-0044
2063 N MARSHALL AVE
EL CAJON, CA 92020
ucanemailmoiaol.com,
Craig loves it when you call him early in the morning. I say blow his phone off the hook until he pays for the AICS upgrade we sent him for his rifle.

Olic Jiri +421903772773
Spitalska 59
81108 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
olicavionax.sk
Olic thinks that none of our customers in the Slovak Republic know him. Think again Olic.

JEFFREY DIXON 252-536-3200 x 413
ROANOKE VALLEY ENERGY
290 POWER PLACE RD
WELDON , NC 27890,
thecrusadercharter.net
Jeff is a dirt bag who does not pay his bills. If you see him at the power plant, tell him what we think of him.

Robert Doyle 786 243 0296
Homestead Guns and Ammo
15 SE 2nd Drive
Homestead, FL 33030,
hsgunsandammobellsouth.net
If you shop at Mr Doyles store ask him for a really big discount. His profit will still be enormous since he gets his stuff for free. Pay your bills Bob!

Mike Sease
1212 Ranchette Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33415

Mark Elpers 620 727 6685
4811 N E 150th Ave
Cheney, KS 67025
markoutdoor-connection.com,
Mark must have thought that we sponsored him at Outdoor Connections. Wake up mark, we sold your gear to you and that means you gotta pay us for it.

Randy Smith 509-389-0357
9237 N Coursier Lane
Spokane, WA 99208
randy_w_smithmsn.com,
On the surface Randy does not seem like a dirtbag who does not pay his bills. Unfortunately he is.

I just bought my first scope for Mr.Roy last week.I had spent some time on his websight and found the Non paying customers page as well.
This goes back to the old benchrest days.You order the product.The product shows up and you pay for it after you get it.Thats the way the oldtimers do business.Its the way Mr. Roy still does business.Half to wonder whats going through these peoples heads.Not much I guess.I edited this so you guys can copy and paste at will.
The internet is a pretty big place....go forth and paste
smile.gif

dave

I checked out the website and found their contact info, turns out they are about an hour away and I'm hopefully heading to Montoursville tomorrow to fondle some optics I may never be able to afford. Guy was great, told him I can only spend about a grand and he didn't blow me off so yeah, EuroOptic gets my +1

Hope they find these jerkoffs who rip people off. Who cares what the reason, you say you're going to pay for something then PAY FOR IT.

that is crazy. euro optics is great to deal with. i got my night force 1-4 mil/mil from them and it was a pleasure talking to alex. he knows his shit for sure and will answer any question even if your not buying. big plus one for them. hope they get the money they are owed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dust_Remover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shankster, every time you post, it takes me quite some time to read it as i'm quite happily memorized by your avatar.

Branden </div></div>

Thanks, I love KCMO... I got in a lot of trouble in that town.

Arthur Bryant's BBQ down by 12th & Paseo, Kelly's in Westport, and all of the Plaza. I still get BBQ sauce sent to me from Arthur Bryant's. I miss that place sometimes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dust_Remover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shankster, every time you post, it takes me quite some time to read it as i'm quite happily memorized by your avatar.

Branden </div></div>

Thanks, I love KCMO... I got in a lot of trouble in that town.

Arthur Bryant's BBQ down by 12th & Paseo, Kelly's in Westport, and all of the Plaza. I still get BBQ sauce sent to me from Arthur Bryant's. I miss that place sometimes. </div></div>

Booooobies. Wait, did you say something??

Branden

I wonder is August Schneiderheinz of San Antonio would enjoy a knock on his door?? And a polite question as to why he's not paying his bills. Or is that too blunt? I think I'm like 5 mins away from that address and I'm not doing anything next week.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 396chevy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder is August Schneiderheinz of San Antonio would enjoy a knock on his door?? And a polite question as to why he's not paying his bills. Or is that too blunt? I think I'm like 5 mins away from that address and I'm not doing anything next week....... </div></div>

you should do it! It's these people who drive up prices for the rest of us. If we all just made a call to these dirtbags they'd be freaked out and hopefully would pay up.

I hope the Hide member here on that list has made good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 396chevy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder is August Schneiderheinz of San Antonio would enjoy a knock on his door?? And a polite question as to why he's not paying his bills. Or is that too blunt? I think I'm like 5 mins away from that address and I'm not doing anything next week....... </div></div>

You should start subtle. Put a nice sign in his front yard telling his neighbors that he doesn't like to pay his bills. If that doesn't work, you can always move up to spraypaint.

Branden

let's keep it legal. It wouldn't help Alex at all if this were to get out of hand. Just a demand in reasonable format that what is owed should get paid.

Unfortunately that'll get you about as far as asking nicely. These days, manners and polite demeanor are interpreted as weakness. Fear and embarrassment are excellent motivators, however, most of the time will get you in trouble with the law.

Branden

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dinosdeuce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered a NXS from Alex yesterday. Called him Monday to ask questions about purchasing a NF. I told him I will have to give it some more thought. Logged on his website and gave him my decision Monday night. Called back Tuesday and he said already shipped. I told him I would send a check. Stopped at the post office after work mailed payment. Checked my email later that evening and already had a tracking number. Fantastic service!! Call me naive but I still believe in a handshake on a deal and that's what I felt I got while talking to Alex on the phone. Will I give him future business, you bet your ass! </div></div>

I have never done buisness with Euro Optics, but from what I'm reading, Alex seems like a really good guy, and I'm sure that customers like you, who do what they promise, are the reason that he is willing to go out on a limb. There are not many companies out there that operate this way (none that I know of) and I'm sure that is due to assholes like these.
When someone is willing to trust you and give you something before you've paid for it, that is an un-common courtesy in todays world. Dont shit on it!
Alex: I hope these people do right by you, and you get every penny you're owed. Speaking as a buisnessman who has gotten screwed for trying to go above and beyond for his customers, I sympathize with you.

Last year my dog died and Alex flew down and helped me bury him in the back yard. He hugged me and told me everything is going to be ok. Then he flew back home.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last year my dog died and Alex flew down and helped me bury him in the back yard. He hugged me and told me everything is going to be ok. Then he flew back home. </div></div>

Off your meds?!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last year my dog died and Alex flew down and helped me bury him in the back yard. He hugged me and told me everything is going to be ok. Then he flew back home. </div></div>

Sorta puts a lump in yer throat don't it??
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...Unfortunately, unlike the people on that list, I have no money. ... </div></div>

Looks like they have no money, too. And no scruples to match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...Unfortunately, unlike the people on that list, I have no money. ... </div></div>

</div></div>

don't you believe it. That schneideheinz guy is a CPA. Others are business owners themselves. I hope Alex gets a debt collector onto them and their credit gets trashed. The least they deserve.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...Unfortunately, unlike the people on that list, I have no money. ... </div></div>

</div></div>

I'm sure they have plenty of money. I'd have lots of money too if I didn't have to use it to pay for all the stuff I've bought. Ahhh, the drawback to having a conscience.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DustyJacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...Unfortunately, unlike the people on that list, I have no money. ... </div></div>

</div></div>

don't you believe it. That schneideheinz guy is a CPA. Others are business owners themselves. I hope Alex gets a debt collector onto them and their credit gets trashed. The least they deserve. </div></div>

Yeah, but these days you can get just as far with lousy credit than with no credit. If you are irresponsible, you can still get loans and what not, however if you have no credit like me, you are frowned upon, and nobody trusts you. Credit scores are a sham, the only thing that a credit score should be based on is the amount of debt, and your ability to keep up on payments (and not just the minimums either). If you're income to to debt ratio goes below a set level, then you shouldn't be allowed to obtain more credit for most things (not including houses here) that aren't really necessary in your life. I'm not here to judge anybody, I have my own skewed view on the way I think things should be, however most of the time i'm preaching to the wrong choir.

Branden

i would love to say i have riflescope purchase on my credit report, saying i payed for it of course haha wife might not think so though...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like the local Spokane boys can now put a face with a name.

RANDYS1.jpg

RANDYS.jpg

</div></div>

So is this guy a member? Where he lives looks like a fairly new place just north of Barnes Rd off of Indian Trails

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like the local Spokane boys can now put a face with a name.

RANDYS1.jpg

RANDYS.jpg

</div></div>

So is this guy a member? Where he lives looks like a fairly new place just north of Barnes Rd off of Indian Trails </div></div>

I don't know if he is a member here. I just wanted to out the guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like the local Spokane boys can now put a face with a name.

RANDYS1.jpg

RANDYS.jpg

</div></div>
Looks like a mug shot to me!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hodds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like the local Spokane boys can now put a face with a name.

RANDYS1.jpg

RANDYS.jpg

</div></div>
Looks like a mug shot to me!!! </div></div>

I think that pic came from the Post Office. Where did you get it Skankster??

The guy who was a member here "was" rob221. He is now on permanent ban.

Alex, you can try this email, it seems to be more current: [email protected]

His IP address says he's now around Douglas, WY.

Rob Morris 817 308 6399
4723 Fruitland Road
Sunset, TX 76270
rmatdmhotmail.com,
Rob is the kind of guy who demands immediate service because he believes he is an important customer. Well, we did too until he never paid for the only thing that he ever ordered form us. Enjoy the Nightforce scope that you never paid for Rob. By the way, I think everybody who reads this ought to call and tell Rob how important he really is.

I too, have ordered several Nightforce scopes from Alex. He is an honest guy that does what he says he will do and sometimes more. His only fault is expecting others to do the same. Damn right I will order from him again.
Guther

I bought a TRG22 and a Nightforce scope from Alex. He is a stellar guy to do business with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hodds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like the local Spokane boys can now put a face with a name.

RANDYS1.jpg

RANDYS.jpg

</div></div>
Looks like a mug shot to me!!! </div></div>

I think that pic came from the Post Office. Where did you get it Skankster?? </div></div>

I prefer not to say.

I will never understand why people buy stuff they dont have to money for.

I was raised on dave ramsey. lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy who was a member here "was" rob221. He is now on permanent ban.

Alex, you can try this email, it seems to be more current: [email protected]

His IP address says he's now around Douglas, WY.

Rob Morris 817 308 6399
4723 Fruitland Road
Sunset, TX 76270
rmatdmhotmail.com,
</div></div>

Any idea on his location in Douglas? Wyoming is a pretty small place (relatively) and has quite a few members on the Hide. I wouldn't be surprised if someone sees him around. Any other information?

Shankster you seem to have the Internet on tap, any info on this guy?

This may seem simple minded, but i was raised with the mindset "if you cant afford it, dont buy it." i still beleive in that. thats why my rifle sports a millett, til i can afford the one i really want.

That said, it really pi$$es me off that someone would do that, would knowingly rip off a seller who is good enough to send it out prior to payment, on good faith, to a customer. and a lot of people have apparently done that. what a bunch of peices of $#it. seriously. may karma come back and give them what they deserve.

Paulus

+1 paulus...these SOB's ruin it for everyone else....haven't done business with alex but my next scope purchase will be with him! he sounds like a great guy and i hope these guys get what they deserve!

hunter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems like not so long ago, America was filled with honest, hard working people. Now, much to my chagrin, there are a lot of people out there that are more concerned with getting ahead and making a quick, easy buck. It's really too bad - a real sign of a deteriorating society in my opinion.
</div></div>

Ahhh. The good old days.

Though many might argue that "seems" is the operative word here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not found the key to receiving scopes w/out paying for them, yet. </div></div>
+1
They must be really good. All the place where I buy stuff, they force me to spill $$$ before they ship
grin.gif

I honestly do not feel any bad for people shipping stuff without collecting money before, likewise I do not feel bad for people which fall into Nigerian SCAMs.

I had a chance to speak to Alex this weekend in person at a predator expo.

Hell of a good guy, spoke with him for about 30-45 minutes.

I'll be ordering something from him shortly.

Stopped at his place yesterday afternoon, met, talked and walked out a happy customer having just made arrangements for a NF 3.5-15x56 NP-1R. There are a couple great guys working furiously there but still took a few minutes to talk to me and help me with my decision.

Alex is a really nice guy. Too nice. My first experience was an SB 10x42PM no payment sent until received. Next was a SB 3-12PM, sent it back and got a 4-16PM, then a NF 3.5-15, all received without exchanging one thin dime. He is/was obviously waaaay too trusting. I used to think to myself, wow this guy is crazy. Trying to develop a following of people with honor and integrity didn't quite work out so good for him because that is a very rare thing in this day and time. He now asks for payment up front as most businesses do. I don't mind as its expected, but for a time it was possible.

Hopefully, they will not allow any products out the door until funds are in hand. The scumbag list though, is very sad. I would say that all of them need to be kicked in the balls, but there are female customers on the list as well.

DK

Some years ago I ordered a AR 15 upper from a industry top builder, he stated that it would take a few months for it to be built, and he' ed contact me upon completion. Would you know that about two months later, I come home after work to fine a UPS box at the house. It was the upper that I yet to pay for. My first instinct was to get on the phone and let him know I received the upper and ask what form of payment he preferred. He said just put a check in the mail. Talk about happily suprised!

Years later; for the first time, I called and spoke with Alex at Euro optics inquiring about the S&B Zenith versus the Meopta K-Dot. He sent me the S&B Zenith and the K-dot to compare the two. Once again, I couldn't get a check in the mail along with the scope being returned, fully insured I might add, quick enough.

Since then, I've gone to these two gentlemen for my custom built AR15 & Ar10 uppers; two Zeiss Diavari T*, three Nightforce NXS scopes and a K-Dot. They both offer top of the line quality products and service I didn't expect to see.

Alex should call the cops on the bums.

I bought an NXS from Alex last month, sent the check immediately and spoke through email and phone contact with him. About 2 hours after we were off the phone and I was anxiously counting the days til my check would arrive, get cashed and the scope shipped I got another email from Alex. This had the tracking number in it, the scope arrived the next day.

I will absolutely buy from him again.