• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

walmart is policing whats in your cart

blister

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Just got back from shopping with my wife.Almost ready for check out employee says I have too much milk and too much bread. only one per customer. At the checkout lady takes my second paper towel.WTF?

Just got back from shopping with my wife.Almost ready for check out employee says I have too much milk and too much bread. only one per customer. At the checkout lady takes my second paper towel.WTF?
You shoulda just pimp slapped the bitch, grabbed your shit and ran. It's everyman for himself these days. Dont call me when you cant make toast.?

WTF?... Is you're a blister-ing idiot if you really don't know why they jacked your shit!??

My bad... I saw the joke and took it

So you are standing there with your wife and you didn't bitch slap him? Then say me and her make two customers and then slap him again and take back your product.
Damned public education!

I buy 3 gallons of milk at a time on a normal occasion. This is becoming a pain in the ass.
I buy a week's worth of Swanson canned chicken breast regularly. Because that's my lunch for a week under normal conditions. But now it's "hoarding".

I buy 3 gallons of milk at a time on a normal occasion. This is becoming a pain in the ass.
Maybe it's time to limit your milk intake at home...? I've got 4 teenagers...told them water was going to be their drink of choice from now on. Also told them, that they may have to start enjoying dry cereal, it won't kill them. LOL!

Not Walmart but nice 75 year old cashier lady stole a box of Puffs tissue my wife asked for the other day. I looked her working there in middle of this shit and was a wee bit ashamed of the situation.

1584760835159.png

You know what I hate.....

When these locusts have wasted and trampled what they have hoarded in a few weeks of raids, and they have nothing, and there's nothing to buy....
Then they will turn on people like me....who was prepared 30 fucking years ago...and tell me I'm the reason all the "stuff" is gone.
Just like the 22 ammo whiners.

I swear to you....I haven't made a downfall video in years.....but it's coming.

What did you expect? They have to do this to make sure as many people get what they need, not necessarily what they want.

Reactions: diverdon

Dammmmm...........bitch even took your paper towels.

4zcj42rwrjw11.jpg

This is what the meat section at our Walmart Neighborhood Market looked like tonight. My family was wanting me to grill some burgers. I needed buns and I didn't feel like defrosting the meat from the freezers. Anyways, luckily they had buns so I bought a few packages. They had no meat in the store.

For the record..I don't live in a big city. I'm about 40 miles outside of Little Rock.

Attachments

• IMG_20200320_195056.jpg
    IMG_20200320_195056.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 58
I have a small chest freezer that I have not been using for the last 2 years or so, its just been sitting in the garage unplugged and open

I keep watching the number of infections posted here for the US (and knowing the reports are LOW)

and reading about how the US has plenty of food, but the problems are going to come in with getting that food to people - multiple concerns to address here. I also read something about how the meat industry itself will start to have problems with having enough workers (many do not offer sick leave, like Tyson foods, some are starting to now as a special covid 19 policy)

I really just do not want to go to the store for anything when the infections really start to climb. With so many infected idiots running around coughing without covering their mouth (like I saw today) I just don't want to be near them (I should mention I have an immune compromised family member in my house)

Any way, I fired up the freezer last night and froze a couple water bottles to make sure it still worked
Hit the grocery store this morning early and stocked up a lot on freezer foods (meats, french fries, veggies, fruits, etc) I had a whole cart full

still no TP (but there were signs by the TP only one per customer)
they did have water so I got some

no one said shit to me about having this or having that in my cart when I went to check out.

Nearest groceries are 31 miles away. We don't shop that often, and when we do, we do it to last a couple of weeks. We can get milk and eggs locally at Dollar General. This has not served us so well lately, but we'll do OK.

I save my disposable water battle and refill it from the fridge ice water spout several times. In these time, beggars can't be choosers. IMHO the container is at least as valuable as the water that's in it, I can't carry water loose in my hands.

I'm not acknowledging my prepper urges. My Wife has always shaken her head when I grab an extra this or that. Now she isn't.

Greg

This is what the meat section at our Walmart Neighborhood Market looked like tonight. My family was wanting me to grill some burgers. I needed buns and I didn't feel like defrosting the meat from the freezers. Anyways, luckily they had buns so I bought a few packages. They had no meat in the store.

For the record..I don't live in a big city. I'm about 40 miles outside of Little Rock.

If they had buns then you were the winner. That's what my Neighborhood Market looks like every afternoon, but I also haven't seen bread of any kind in over a week.