• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

want to duplicate m118lr load.

Matching velocity, bullet, and brass could be done with probably 15 different powders. The individual who posted the load sheet on the first page gave the best info I believe. the are the actual specs. Why beat a dead horse. Also, why not make a better round. They kinda die at 1000. Why not try a 185, 190, 195, 208 with the same velocity and see the longer range potential. I get 2600 with a 208 with no pressure signs and no powder crunching out of a 22" barrel with <.6" groups at 200 yard zero. Sub moa at 1000 and still does good at 1400.

Just a thought.

I'm getting 2650 FPS with the M118LR clone. Also getting consistent hits at 1K with a 24" Rem 700/Bartlein 1-11.25 barrel. Still not happy I think the rifle it capable of doing better, just got to find the right load for her.

Matching velocity, bullet, and brass could be done with probably 15 different powders. The individual who posted the load sheet on the first page gave the best info I believe. the are the actual specs. Why beat a dead horse. Also, why not make a better round. They kinda die at 1000. Why not try a 185, 190, 195, 208 with the same velocity and see the longer range potential. I get 2600 with a 208 with no pressure signs and no powder crunching out of a 22" barrel with <.6" groups at 200 yard zero. Sub moa at 1000 and still does good at 1400.

Just a thought.

Ditto on the heavier bullet. Love the Berger 185 Juggernaut. As soon as they're more readily available they'll be my LR bullet. For now I'm sticking with a 175 gr bullet at 2737 fps from my 24" Benchmark.