• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Want to see Obama's Legacy? Here it is.

"Between 1932 and 2009 some 25 officers were killed, with most in three incidents and, other than the Puerto Rico and the Anarchist groups, most were attributable either to common criminal activity (Missouri 1933) and mental health... "

Please recheck for typo or seriously recheck that 25 figure. That figure is not correct.

I don't think Obama is to blame for this anymore than Trump is to blame for the Parkland shooting.

Blaming it all on the president is just stupid.
and another fucking moron opens his mouth.

we need a set of gallows at every town center.....you are found guilty.....you are dragged out there that day and hung.

I would agree with that as long as the conviction is based on unaltered video or forensic evidence and NOT on testimony of law enforcement, which is inherently unreliable.

and another fucking moron opens his mouth.

While I would like to invite you to Texas so I can watch you crumble like the internet tough guy you are. I think about it
then remember what is was like to have my first beer. Because only a fucking moron talks shit to someone he knows nothing
about.

People like you don't realize everyone has a view and no matter what it is, being able to express it is what makes this country great.

So do yourself a favor and relax Francis. You'll stay in good health longer.

As I said. Blaming Presidents is stupid. Kind of like blaming the firearm and not the person in school shooting.

You talk like you are a Californian from Austin. Obama being the "community" activist he is cause a lot of damage to this country, along with his fellow travelers. If you cant see that, you are a moron or a fellow traveler.

While I would like to invite you to Texas so I can watch you crumble like the internet tough guy you are. I think about it
then remember what is was like to have my first beer. Because only a fucking moron talks shit to someone he knows nothing
about.

People like you don't realize everyone has a view and no matter what it is, being able to express it is what makes this country great.

So do yourself a favor and relax Francis. You'll stay in good health longer.

As I said. Blaming Presidents is stupid. Kind of like blaming the firearm and not the person in school shooting.

about.
dont worry, i think i can hold my own against some soy boy Obama apologist.......you sound like you have T levels lower than RuPaul.

if you feel Obama has no bearing on the current situation, youve either been in a comma for the past 8 years or youre just another indoctrinated liberal cuck......im leaning towards the latter

Curious, how can u be in a comma? Damn autocorrect on electronic devices....

Coma, not comma....