• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Want to trade Super Trickler for a V3 with Ingenuity Trickler

Shayne Ward

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2021
Ft. Worth
I have a like new Super Trickler and while I do think it’s cool I would rather have two V3s with Ingenuity’s.
Let me know if you have what I am looking for… Bonus points if you have the same Area 419 parts I already have 😜

Attachments

• C711CDFB-753F-44F1-AC54-7D6BDDEBA28C.jpeg
    C711CDFB-753F-44F1-AC54-7D6BDDEBA28C.jpeg
    679.1 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: camocorvette
Where did you get the platen spill tray? is the cad file online somewhere or did you purchase that?

Hey fellas, I got a request for this. There must be an other member named Obsessed? I'm not who makes these.

Hey guys, sorry didn't get the mention before as the name has the dashes in it. Here is a link to where you can get them. Apologies for interrupting the thread. Anybody interested can send me a PM.

Reactions: Shayne Ward
Why the swap back to V3? Speed? And if so how many seconds are you seeing the v4 throw in?

I have a V3 now with an Ingenuity Trickler and a SuperTrickler. I prefer the V3 setup for what I do. The super Trickler is faster and I have no complaints at all. I would rather just have 2 of the same setups.

Reactions: ZuluPrecision