• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses WANTED: A Jack of All Trades Course in Southeast!

Surprised no one has tagged in @TheGerman. His night vision and grenades ‘experience’ sounds like just what @TheHorta is looking for.

What hes looking for is WAY more than 3 days.

However, once the startup part of the experience was filling up we were going to get into training.

The plan was to basically do a day/night with a break in between and do it for 2 days where there was even an option to stay out at the FOB overnight.

Day 1 daytime would be basics that translate directly to nightvision shooting instead of this dumb shit where people shoot one way during the day and a different way at night. Everything from the basics of stance, holding the gun/where it should be, recoil management, gear setup for the fobbits etc and then get into up drills, 2/3 position drills, reloads, barricades, etc. Then after a break, do it all at night.

Fit in a TCCC course between day/night.

Day 2 daytime would build on day 1 and add movement, stress/time and actual CoF wed have people run to drill what we're going over instead of talking about it for 3 hours and then having you just shoot a paper target at 12 yards the rest of the day or some dumb shit. Night would be the same as well as add PID/white light situations.

Could totally be done.

@TheHorta you know you could always send me a ton of money and actually get a personalized class right? Shooting/NV with me and the guys here, TCCC from a DoS guy who does exactly that on teams working for ambassadors.

Last edited:
.Could totally be done.

@TheHorta you know you could always send me a ton of money and actually get a personalized class right? Shooting/NV with me and the guys here, TCCC from a DoS guy who does exactly that on teams working for ambassadors.

That’s not at all out of the realm of probability.

I sense a budding TG❤️TH bromance budding.

Love is in the air…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: brettb614
@TheGerman I'd definitely be interested in this as well as a few buds from up here in ohio...keep me up to speed on this please. What kinda cost/time frame we talking about?
Also, I'm an RSO/pistol/rifle instructor if you need help on that end. I can't teach any medical.

@TheGerman I'd definitely be interested in this as well as a few buds from up here in ohio...keep me up to speed on this please. What kinda cost/time frame we talking about?
Also, I'm an RSO/pistol/rifle instructor if you need help on that end. I can't teach any medical.

Could technically do this like...today. I was just focused on getting the experience side of the business up and then roll over into actual training as some of the experience customers may have wanted to take that next step.

We have the facility and FOB and unless like 60 people want to train at a time, I have the personnel. The only thing that is a timing issue is the TCCC guy as he is in Iraq most of the year.

Fuck yeah, when is TOT, and how far from the obj will we land? I’m old and heftier than I used to be, so a long approach isn’t gonna do it for me.

Could technically do this like...today. I was just focused on getting the experience side of the business up and then roll over into actual training as some of the experience customers may have wanted to take that next step.

We have the facility and FOB and unless like 60 people want to train at a time, I have the personnel. The only thing that is a timing issue is the TCCC guy as he is in Iraq most of the year.
We don’t need no stinkin’ TCCC.

We all highly trained professionals.

Do you even dry-fire, bro?

• Haha
Reactions: brettb614
Fuck yeah, when is TOT, and how far from the obj will we land? I’m old and heftier than I used to be, so a long approach isn’t gonna do it for me.

If things go as planned, we'll have a UH-1 at the nearby airport.

But you don't need transpo to dig ditches and fill sandbags. So we're good there.

Last edited:
We don’t need no stinkin’ TCCC.

We all highly trained professionals.

Do you even dry-fire, bro?

This is exactly why you need TCCC.

I can do it, I went through CLS which TCCC is basically the civ version of and goes further into meds and shit (which is generally not taught/brushed over as you can't readily get things like Hextend anyways). Also remember, TCCC tells you WHAT to do, not why.

I'd usually have the DoS guy do it as he is literally doing this on a daily basis on a high level.

That way you get the DoS shooting experience plus the DoS TCCC things. #DOS Masterrace

8 year devil dog here. leaving PI i was a mentally and physically trained Marine with nothing but basic rifle skills on a known distance rifle range. The biggest part of the training, imho, is more than anything you are trained to take orders and follow through with them. and we were also instilled with the esprit de corps which is the vital part of teamwork. and quite honestly the easy part of my time in the suck. the real actual combat training started when i got to camp geiger for infantry school. just my 2 cents. this was by the during the early 1980s.

@TheHorta have you checked out this place, Strategic Edge, it may not be that far from your location. They can provide Private Instruction to fit your exact needs or you can take the standard group training.