• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WANTED: FNH FNX-45 Tactical 5.3" Threaded Barrel...PLEASE HELP!!!

FRecon1

Private
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Please please please help!!! My FNH FNX-45 Tactical 5.3" threaded barrel was misplaced by a certain company (I shall leave their name out of it), and I need to replace it IMMEDIATELY!!! Any assistance of any kind to help locate a new one would be greatly appreciated. I've looked everywhere and have even called the manufacturer directly (have yet to receive a response from them though), and all to no avail. If you have one for sale I'll buy it, if you know where to get one I'll pay you for the information, if no one knows then I'm definitely up a certain creek without a paddle...or a barrel in this situation...but I'm in dyer need of one ASAP. Thank you for any information anyone may have, and I truly hope I can find a new barrel as I already have almost $3k invested in this sidearm and would hate to have to buy a new one just because I can't find a barrel. Thank you again for reading, and I hope to hear from someone soon! Doesn't matter if it's used or new!!!

Last edited:
Why aren't the asshats that misplaced it on this forum searching for one? They should be the desperate ones bro. I have one, but only one, and can't give it up either.

Chill out its a barrel........call fn get a factory replacement.......fuckin post sounds like your mother is going to die without an emergency heart transplant....

Why aren't the asshats that misplaced it on this forum searching for one? They should be the desperate ones bro. I have one, but only one, and can't give it up either.

You should let us know what company it is so nobody else has their barrel lost.

Agree with the others! At first if you don't get through with FN keep trying...

I have an extended threaded barrel from an FNP-45 that may work for you...

IM/PM sent.

Will

EDITED: Apparently the FNP -45 & FNX -45 barrels are not interchangeable.

Last edited:
The FNP and FNX barrels aren't interchangeable unfortunately...but I'll give Five Seven Threaded Pistol Barrels a try. Thank you greatly, sir!

WANTED: FNH FNX-45 Tactical 5.3" Threaded Barrel...PLEASE HELP!!!

The FNP and FNX barrels aren't interchangeable unfortunately...but I'll give Five Seven Threaded Pistol Barrels a try. Thank you greatly, sir!

You do realize the Five Seven is a different caliber?

I will add that you could find someone in CA who wants a tac, buy a non threaded version, and swap barrels with them. Besides that it looks like you're out of luck, FN claims it won't be offered as an accessory.

Last edited:
I do, sir...but if it'll work then it's better than not having one at all. I may be a "Private" on these forums, but that doesn't mean I'm a novice when it comes to firearms, I was merely direct quoting your statement. I do thank you for enriching my knowledge on firearms even further....thank you, sir

I do, sir...but if it'll work then it's better than not having one at all. I may be a "Private" on these forums, but that doesn't mean I'm a novice when it comes to firearms, I was merely direct quoting your statement. I do thank you for enriching my knowledge on firearms even further....thank you, sir

The Five Seven is a completely different pistol with, if I had to guess, zero parts that interchange. This is something even a novice would know.

Then why even suggest it, sir? I assumed you had luck interchanging the barrels, but since you were just throwing out randomness then I greatly appreciate that you would get my hopes up and waste my time...so, if you would, please leave out and random suggestions. I do thank you for the CA swap idea, but can you please leave this to relative information in the future? Thank you, and good day, sir.

Holy moly. Nobody's momma has to perish, let's take a loooong deeep breath. The site linked above has .45 ACP threaded barrels for the FNX platform in two different thread pitches. Might have to wait 30-90 days but you'll be good FRecon.

All is good in the hood as long as you understood all one should....

Holy moly. Nobody's momma has to perish, let's take a loooong deeep breath. The site linked above has .45 ACP threaded barrels for the FNX platform in two different thread pitches. Might have to wait 30-90 days but you'll be good FRecon.

All is good in the hood as long as you understood all one should....

JasonFaz,

I completely agree, sir. That's the exact reason I just quit and let him have his moment to feel as if he won, I refuse to argue with people such as him. Anyway, I appreciate the info, and I'll update everyone with what I come up with. Thank you, sir.

Link below. Sometimes it displays as the subcategory that the site domain title shows depending on how it's copied or what type of device copies and pastes it. That's likely why people thought you were checking out 5.7 barrels for your 45 as the site heading states "5.7 barrels" but it actually includes multiple caliber FN barrels. A simple case of 'assuming something before knowing something' type of thing.

All the best to you friend....and thank you for your service.

FNP & Five Seven Threaded Pistol Barrels

there we go. had some code that would hide the actual URL. The FNX45 options are at the very bottom of the page...

.....and if you cant get one ordered that will be delivered in less than 90 days let me know. ill get one over to you buddy. it'll be slightly used (500 or so rounds through) but it'll be OEM and gtg. just shoot me a PM.