• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

War in Sudan

I read an article that stated that there's about 16,000 USA citizens in Sudan. That's a lot of anchor babies that'll be clamoring for free airfare back to the States. How many are are from a certain group known for creating regime change?

Reactions: gigamortis
Embassy staff evacuated ,16.000 Americans left behind. Sounds familiar ?

"Today, on my orders, the United States military conducted an operation to extract U.S. government personnel from Khartoum," said President Biden in a statement. "I am proud of the extraordinary commitment of our embassy staff, who performed their duties with courage and professionalism and...I am grateful for the unmatched skill of our service members who successfully brought them to safety."
Biden credited Djibouti, Ethiopia and Saudi Arabia as having been "critical to the success of our operation," and called for an immediate and unconditional ceasefire in Sudan.

There's a shadow hanging over Sunday's success, however: There are some 16,000 more American citizens believed to be in Sudan. A chief obstacle to getting them out safely and efficiently is that fact that the main international airport in Khartoum has been severely damaged by heavy shelling. Additionally, military cargo planes would be needed for evacuations, since civilian airliners are staying away from the capital.''

Not for long ;)

Hopefully these cats get some of those parts... They get an A for effort.
6FE5A841-83F4-43E8-9204-BAD79272D81F.jpeg

57CACB23-1BDA-4D88-BC5B-975AF332E8D9_1_201_a.jpeg

And I guess I should have said grounded... not parked.

Glad to hear the Embassy folks got out.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the planned Russian naval base in Sudan.

Nah, probably not, just a coincidence...
some guy on fox this morning was saying it was chinese money funding russian activity (as well as their own).

some guy on fox this morning was saying it was chinese money funding russian activity (as well as their own).
Given this is Africa i would be surprised if its even state financed vs corporate, while we still had troops in Mali under EU mission , we had bunch of small Euro PMCs running protection on gold mining so 10y olds could dig for Gold in double shifts.

Chinese run the Oil, Canadians gold but Sudan is not really resource-rich

Last edited:
Given this is Africa i would be surprised if its even state financed vs corporate, while we still had troops in Mali under EU mission , we had bunch of small Euro PMCs running protection on gold mining so 10y olds could dig for Gold in double shifts.

Chinese run the Oil, Canadians gold but Sudan is not really resource-rich
Just dump thousand of pounds of kfc in the street. They will lay their weapons down to eat!

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Maybe the WHO should have not let a Bio Lab ever be built in an unstable region of the world.

Fuck'n A
I think that is the whole point, activities that have been outlawed in US or EU , end up being done for profit in 3rd world Biolabs, its not like Sudanese gov comes up with the idea lets do some R&D at considerable cost, foreign players come bearing bags of cash. Wuhan Biolab was literally built with French cash and the French hoped to do all sorts of R&D shit there , before the government pulled the plug, but then Fauci and pals swooped in with Gain of function projects for Wuhan. do you think everything just stoped with COVID , they probably just moved on to next 3rd world labs.

I am quite sure if the Taliban had a Class 4 biolab on hand Ecohealthalliance and co would be begging them to do some R&D there

''The maximum-level biosafety laboratory at the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the first of its kind to be built in China, and has been the centre of huge speculation since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic which originated in that city. The laboratory, which is equipped to handle Class 4 pathogens (P4) including dangerous viruses such as Ebola, was built with the help of French experts and under the guidance of French billionaire businessman Alain Mérieux, despite strong objections by health and defence officials in Paris. Since the laboratory's inauguration by prime minister Bernard Cazeneuve in 2017, however, France has had no supervisory role in the running of the facility and planned cooperation between French researchers and the laboratory has come to a grinding halt. Karl Laske and Jacques Massey report.''

Last edited:
I think that is the whole point, activities that have been outlawed in US or EU , end up being done for profit in 3rd world Biolabs, its not like Sudanese gov comes up with the idea lets do some R&D at considerable cost, foreign players come bearing bags of cash. Wuhan Biolab was literally built with French cash and the French hoped to do all sorts of R&D shit there , before the government pulled the plug, but then Fauci and pals swooped in with Gain of function projects for Wuhan. do you think everything just stoped with COVID , they probably just moved on to next 3rd world labs.
I am quite sure if the Taliban had a Class 4 biolab on hand Ecohealthalliance and co would be begging them to do some R&D there

''The maximum-level biosafety laboratory at the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the first of its kind to be built in China, and has been the centre of huge speculation since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic which originated in that city. The laboratory, which is equipped to handle Class 4 pathogens (P4) including dangerous viruses such as Ebola, was built with the help of French experts and under the guidance of French billionaire businessman Alain Mérieux, despite strong objections by health and defence officials in Paris. Since the laboratory's inauguration by prime minister Bernard Cazeneuve in 2017, however, France has had no supervisory role in the running of the facility and planned cooperation between French researchers and the laboratory has come to a grinding halt. Karl Laske and Jacques Massey report.''
Yep in a place with no regulatory body and literally civi war, they can get away with things they can't in other place. 100% agree.

Pfizer, for example, has a pretty fucked up history in Africa. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1471980/

Everyone doing evacs of stranded citizens ,Chinese with ships , Turks dodging fire with their air lifters, US no show , except for Embassy evacuation :ROFLMAO:

Trapped Americans In Sudan "Shocked & Disgusted" - Left By Biden To Fend For Themselves

Currently, dozens of countries have for days been racing to get their citizens out via military transport planes, ships, and via cross-border land routes into Ethiopia and neighboring countries, but not the United States.

A surprisingly blunt report voicing intense criticism toward the Biden administration has been issued by CNN Friday, which writes, "As the crisis in Sudan continues to unfold, there is mounting anger among Americans who feel abandoned by the US government and left to navigate the complicated and dangerous situation on their own."

CNN further points out that robust evacuation efforts are underway by many other countries. As we detailed below, a C-130 evac flight sent by Turkey even took on small arms fire while landing outside the capital. And the Chinese government has said it has successfully evacuated at least 1,300 of its nationals thus far, with state media confirming evacuation operations ongoing by "land and sea".

Despite a number of nations evacuating their citizens, the US government has continued to say that the conditions are not conducive to a civilian evacuation. All US government personnel were evacuated in a military operation this weekend. US officials have said they are in “close communication” with US citizens and “actively facilitating”🤥 their departure from Sudan.😲

Last edited:
Everyone doing evacs of stranded citizens ,Chinese with ships , Turks dodging fire with their air lifters, US no show , except for Embassy evacuation :ROFLMAO:

Trapped Americans In Sudan "Shocked & Disgusted" - Left By Biden To Fend For Themselves

Currently, dozens of countries have for days been racing to get their citizens out via military transport planes, ships, and via cross-border land routes into Ethiopia and neighboring countries, but not the United States.

A surprisingly blunt report voicing intense criticism toward the Biden administration has been issued by CNN Friday, which writes, "As the crisis in Sudan continues to unfold, there is mounting anger among Americans who feel abandoned by the US government and left to navigate the complicated and dangerous situation on their own."

CNN further points out that robust evacuation efforts are underway by many other countries. As we detailed below, a C-130 evac flight sent by Turkey even took on small arms fire while landing outside the capital. And the Chinese government has said it has successfully evacuated at least 1,300 of its nationals thus far, with state media confirming evacuation operations ongoing by "land and sea".

Despite a number of nations evacuating their citizens, the US government has continued to say that the conditions are not conducive to a civilian evacuation. All US government personnel were evacuated in a military operation this weekend. US officials have said they are in “close communication” with US citizens and “actively facilitating”🤥 their departure from Sudan.😲

I'm not sure why they are surprised?

• A 72-hour ceasefire between warring factions runs through Thursday to allow foreigners to leave the country
There was a cease fire organized, by the United States.

And the US is evacuating people over land. Buses and drones overhead as overwatch.

So the notion nothing is being done is false.

• A 72-hour ceasefire between warring factions runs through Thursday to allow foreigners to leave the country
There was a cease fire organized, by the United States.

And the US is evacuating people over land. Buses and drones overhead as overwatch.

So the notion nothing is being done is false.

Evacuation over land is literally the state department booking tickets on the buses. While countries with far less capability and people on the ground are running both air and port evacuations.

Like it or not folks along the chain of command shat their pants on prospects of another botched Afghan-style airlift prospect and rather stand on sidelines.

Evacuation over land is literally the state department booking tickets on the buses. While countries with far less capability and people on the ground are running both air and port evacuations.

Like it or not folks along the chain of command shat their pants on prospects of another botched Afghan-style airlift prospect and rather stand on sidelines.
Its a more than "booking tickets on buses".

But I know it is part of your MO to sell an anti US narrative.

Fewer than 5,000 US citizens have contacted the State Department about the deteriorating security situation in Sudan, and only a small number have said they want to leave the country, spokesman Vedant Patel said on Friday, offering one of the first tallies of Americans stranded by the outbreak of violence.

So what exactly should they be doing that is up to Mr. BR's standards?

Its a more than "booking tickets on buses".

But I know it is part of your MO to sell an anti US narrative.

Fewer than 5,000 US citizens have contacted the State Department about the deteriorating security situation in Sudan, and only a small number have said they want to leave the country, spokesman Vedant Patel said on Friday, offering one of the first tallies of Americans stranded by the outbreak of violence.

So what exactly should they be doing that is up to Mr. BR's standards?

You can't with a straight face say that the Kabul fiasco is not at least a great contributing factor ,but more likely the main reason for the lack of US airlift, everyone else is doing it and most don't have thousands of citizens to evacuate. On Monday Blinken claimed only dozen or so citizens expressed the desire to be evacuated. 🤥 seriously 🤥 :ROFLMAO:

Only coordinated effort so far started yesterday ...,. everyone else was at it for about a week.
''The United States' first coordinated efforts to evacuate its private citizens from Sudan took place on Friday when a convoy of buses carrying approximately 300 Americans departed the war-torn capital of Khartoum and began a 525-mile journey to the Red Sea.''

It raised new concerns about why the United States had taken so long to plan a civilian evacuation from Sudan, which was home to approximately 16,000 Americans, many of whom were dual nationals, when Western and Persian Gulf allies had moved faster and evacuated many more people.
Starting Tuesday, Britain has evacuated 1,573 people, the majority of whom are British citizens, from an airfield north of Khartoum. Another 1,700 people were airlifted out of harm's way by Germany and France. According to Saudi authorities, at least 3,000 more people from various nations were evacuated by boat from Port Sudan to Jeddah.
Other nations are already reducing their evacuation efforts as the U.S. steps up its own. Due to a "significant decline" in demand for seats, Britain announced on Friday that it would stop operating its airlift at 6 pm on Saturday.The disparity could be a result of the American government taking a more cautious approach to airlifting civilians out of an unpredictably chaotic conflict zone with no clearly defined front lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77
is it wrong to wish someone would wash that country and many others off the map using pig fat oh I'd like to see it anyway .

is it wrong to wish someone would wash that country and many others off the map using pig fat oh I'd like to see it anyway .

Or simply leave them alone and stop trying to be a global empire and control every country you can.
Let them be to their own devices and pull all our citizens out and let them deal with their own country themselves.

Uh, do they have anything the U.S. wants? You know, something to go to war over. 🤔
like every other place where they sponsor war, sudan has lots of natural resources to exploit.
supposedly could easily become an exporter of oil instead of a consumer.

Natural Resources:
  • Sudan is considered one of the richest countries it the world in terms of natural resources. It is endowed with fertile agricultural lands, potable wealth, minerals and tourist sites. Sudan is also characterized by its vast virgin areas and varied climates a matter that makes the country capable of the production of different cereals and horticultural crops.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
You can't with a straight face say that the Kabul fiasco is not at least a great contributing factor ,but more likely the main reason for the lack of US airlift, everyone else is doing it and most don't have thousands of citizens to evacuate. On Monday Blinken claimed only dozen or so citizens expressed the desire to be evacuated. 🤥 seriously 🤥 :ROFLMAO:

Only coordinated effort so far started yesterday ...,. everyone else was at it for about a week.
''The United States' first coordinated efforts to evacuate its private citizens from Sudan took place on Friday when a convoy of buses carrying approximately 300 Americans departed the war-torn capital of Khartoum and began a 525-mile journey to the Red Sea.''

It raised new concerns about why the United States had taken so long to plan a civilian evacuation from Sudan, which was home to approximately 16,000 Americans, many of whom were dual nationals, when Western and Persian Gulf allies had moved faster and evacuated many more people.
Starting Tuesday, Britain has evacuated 1,573 people, the majority of whom are British citizens, from an airfield north of Khartoum. Another 1,700 people were airlifted out of harm's way by Germany and France. According to Saudi authorities, at least 3,000 more people from various nations were evacuated by boat from Port Sudan to Jeddah.
Other nations are already reducing their evacuation efforts as the U.S. steps up its own. Due to a "significant decline" in demand for seats, Britain announced on Friday that it would stop operating its airlift at 6 pm on Saturday.The disparity could be a result of the American government taking a more cautious approach to airlifting civilians out of an unpredictably chaotic conflict zone with no clearly defined front lines.
You mean that time 76,000 people were airlifted out of Kubal, in a country where people still shit in their drinking water.... 76,000.

with idiots like this...
1682797243323.jpeg

Name any other time in history that has happened.

Stop tryin to link this to other events. You are like a woman who brings up old arguments. Your mission objective is Obvious... shit on anything American... I see it. Its a common theme with you.

Now back to Sudan...

I'll say it again, as you didn't answer... What exactly are they supposed to do that is up to the high standards of Mr.Br. Not quoting a bunch yellow journalism news articles. Your words and opinions.

Last edited:
the natives in chicago need an intervention like that so maybe they would slow down a little killing each other maybe , maybe not .
Chicago is working ok but they could step it up during the week to match the weekend numbers.

American troops are getting ready to go boots on the ground……..

Glenn Beck just hosted Tim Kennedy; who is about to embark in another mission. And I watched most of this - I have my own feelings on anti-2A Kennedy, who still is blaming the terrorists for 9/11...

Remain calm! All is well!

"Gunshots heard on air during Sudan news bulletin

Loud bangs interrupted a Sudan TV news bulletin live on air, at a studio in the city of Omdurman.

Gunfire and explosions have also been heard in the Sudanese capital of Khartoum as a power struggle between the country's army and paramilitaries escalates."

"bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-65286435"

Last edited:
More at play in Sudan than it looks on the suface

Last edited:
There is a common denominator that keeps popping up in all these third world shitholes just like in Chicago, NY, Detroit, LA, SF, I can't quite put my finger on it.......:unsure:
14DB32FB-3B60-46C7-A838-AEAE9BB189E1.jpeg

You must be talking about European colonies???

Seem Eurocentric culture has this thing about killing each other.

I give it up to my birth town holding up there at #8. Its one thing we can be proud of.

BTW... see the problem with the southern border??