• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Warning about Ukraine

no, you dont.

they look great until 30, and then they look like walruses.
That's when you get her deported...

IMG_4603.JPG

apparently customs has a problem with refrigerator boxes puched through with a bunch of airholes and "return to sender" written on the side. :(
Use a blender next time, handful of ziplocks and you're done.

Follow me for more space saving tips.

No immediate sign of a mine detonation. It was either drone/missile work or just as likely a bomb planted in the vehicle.
My take it was planted on or inside the vehicle. Which means domestic power games

and btw, Ukraine is a shithole that whored itself out to the globalists, whored out it's values and traditions, and then turned into the sex tourism capital of the world. nothing like a little cultural suicide to get on the good side of the people in charge.
And besides that Crimea is more of a concern by virtue of geography...

Feel bd for all the folks who’re going to be caught in the middle of all this and just want to be left alone.

Ukraine is about to collapse within 4-10 months. Current Ukraine government is no good. You will never hear it from the idiot box (aka American TV). I speak russian and understand ukrainian, and I also watch ukranian channels for some real time information. It looks extremely bad. So, if any of you SH people have plans to do any business with Ukraine, get out as fast as you can. Just a friendly advice, and you can thank me later...
Good call! damn good call.

Last edited:
Ukraine is about to collapse within 4-10 months. Current Ukraine government is no good. You will never hear it from the idiot box (aka American TV). I speak russian and understand ukrainian, and I also watch ukranian channels for some real time information. It looks extremely bad. So, if any of you SH people have plans to do any business with Ukraine, get out as fast as you can. Just a friendly advice, and you can thank me later...

This did not age well. Are you another paid push troller?