• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Warning another possible hacked account

Oh wow thanks for the heads up!!! Really appreciate it! I was just about to buy it actually but will now hold off for a bit. Thanks!

“Roperking“ is a hacked account and I reported it yesterday. Yesterday, it was a Spuhr setup that retailed for almost $600 that the scammer had priced at $290.

Then in the last 20 minutes the scammer pulled it again with “Staccato C2” that they used the same pics from an ad from someone else. And then the ad was deleted when someone expressed caution.

Attachments

• 549D9B39-9F21-44A7-8EF0-785463ABF0BA.jpeg
    549D9B39-9F21-44A7-8EF0-785463ABF0BA.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 3EC93EAE-9EC5-4BB8-A266-02C168ADF5C7.png
    3EC93EAE-9EC5-4BB8-A266-02C168ADF5C7.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
  • 18EC174F-EB72-444E-A0F2-79B76FCF3DE5.jpeg
    18EC174F-EB72-444E-A0F2-79B76FCF3DE5.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 95
  • Haha
Reactions: roperking
Again I reported it yesterday and it has not been addressed.

The other thing the scammer is doing, when you go to look for feedback of “roperking” is they have the feedback shutoff from view. When I asked if they would open the feedback for view, they did so I could see “roperking“ feedback and then as soon as I did not fall for the scam, the scammer locked up the feedback from view again.

Last edited:
Well “Roperking“ is going to town sending over a dozen PM’s to other accounts as the scammer knows his time is short before the the “roperking” account gets shut down.

Attachments

• 22E8B27E-D08F-46DF-B4D9-560482EEF235.png
    22E8B27E-D08F-46DF-B4D9-560482EEF235.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 91
  • DA1143CA-DD8C-42B2-A1BA-89C87EC7CBF1.png
    DA1143CA-DD8C-42B2-A1BA-89C87EC7CBF1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
  • 18CDCDE2-9175-45A9-97DF-8F524C37F071.png
    18CDCDE2-9175-45A9-97DF-8F524C37F071.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
Reactions: lash
I reported Roperkings account hacked twice on Sunday morning around 630. So 24 hours later he was still active.

Even following this simple step I was scammed by another hacked account last Saturday. rabeck27 was the account and I reported it but have not heard anything back.
So even looking at history is not always going to protect us.
Be careful out there!

Ahh man.. when did this happen?

I already paid this "roperking" for 2 items he was selling and there was his asking PayPal emails:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Paid him already 1k USD for 2 items... his reason was to avoid sale taxs... this was his wordings:

"Of course not, I use my friends and my PayPal due to tax fees.
My new sent is my work PayPal and my friend PayPal."

I waited so many days and wrote to Roperking a few times in here but no reply...

Unfortunately, I paid as f&f to save a little...

Is there any way I can get some $$ back from PayPal?

Stay frosty and watch your six...

• Angry
Reactions: DeRico

I already paid this "roperking" for 2 items he was selling and there was his asking PayPal emails:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Paid him already 1k USD for 2 items... his reason was to avoid sale taxs... this was his wordings:

"Of course not, I use my friends and my PayPal due to tax fees.
My new sent is my work PayPal and my friend PayPal."

I waited so many days and wrote to Roperking a few times in here but no reply...

Is there any way I can get some $$ back from PayPal?

Stay frosty and watch your six...
What day/time did you send him $$ out of curiosity?

I’ve been scammed before

But that bad grammar ?

I always Google the email address also see if it has real world hits.

Sketchy and high dollar stuff you get a pic of their license and Google the info

Here’s the Venmo payment info the hacker on roperkings account sent me. If anyone can use that to cause the scammer misery then please do so. Luckily I smelled a rat and didn’t follow through and reported him.

C4282C73-D8DD-4C2D-B019-A5A2D64DE1E6.png

Last edited:
I’ve been scammed before

But that bad grammar ?

I always Google the email address also see if it has real world hits.

Sketchy and high dollar stuff you get a pic of their license and Google the info
If they don't want to send a pic of their license selling high dollar stuff, I won't do it. I know some are weary about doing that but so am I unless I know poster .

Reactions: deersniper
Why the fuck don't you fools call or demand a call with the seller......stop being greedy bastards IF ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT IS.... I have literally bought $20k plus in shit here.....guess how many fucking times i been scammed ? ZERO.......WHY A fucking phone call .......just like lowlight says you fucking get what you deserve ! ....ya FAFO

Reactions: Baron23
Why the fuck don't you fools call or demand a call with the seller......stop being greedy bastards IF ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT IS.... I have literally bought $20k plus in shit here.....guess how many fucking times i been scammed ? ZERO.......WHY A fucking phone call .......just like lowlight says you fucking get what you deserve ! ....ya FAFO
You sound like a total douche. 20k. Woopty-fucking-do. Your feedback sure begs to differ on your claims, but with that being said, it sure isn’t that hard to not be scammed.

^^^^^ well thought out response ^^^^ Bold move cotton....lets see how it plays out......dipshit.

How about you look at the 100 other times this has happened and see what works instead of critiquing my post ....SMH

^^^^^ well thought out response ^^^^ Bold move cotton....lets see how it play out......dipshit
How what plays out? Or am I not allowed to respond to your posts?

Oh and nice edit, dipshit.

According to your profile you are in Denmark. According to the terms of the site:

“Non-US Members are Restricted from using the PX. If you are not in the US, please do not attempt to use the PX. If you are found in the PX the account will be removed.”

So you won’t have to worry about being scammed again in the PX.

So there’s that.

Attachments

• CCD17086-8DB7-42B9-82A5-0FEF72834D5E.jpeg
    CCD17086-8DB7-42B9-82A5-0FEF72834D5E.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 38
According to your profile you are in Denmark. According to the terms of the site:

“Non-US Members are Restricted from using the PX. If you are not in the US, please do not attempt to use the PX. If you are found in the PX the account will be removed.”

So you won’t have to worry about being scammed again in the PX.

So there’s that.
Dick move and irrelevant considering people stateside were scammed by this POS.

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer
It’s not irrelevant if Ronin wants to keep from getting banned on top of being scammed or anyone else that is outside the US.

As for the POS, Galli has made it clear this is organized crime so this is not likely a single individual.

The account was reported by at least three people in this thread. You know of someone specifically other than the guy from Denmark that was scammed by the roperking hack?

It’s not irrelevant if Ronin wants to keep from getting banned on top of being scammed or anyone else that is outside the US.

As for the POS, Galli has made it clear this is organized crime so this is not likely a single individual.

The account was reported by at least three people in this thread. You know of someone specifically other than the guy from Denmark that was scammed by the roperking hack?
I know hacked account was still active 24 hours after being reported. I may have mistaken other people being taken by same guy, but I see 2-3 people in this thread that supposedly would have been scammed if not for this thread. Which was created 24 hours after scammer being reported. Im not bashing on admin, I know they are busy, just pointing out facts.

Don’t let the troll get you worked up. He probably drives a lifted F150, buys metal mulisha shirts two sizes too small and wears a flat brimmed baseball cap.
I’ve met him and he’s actually a very nice guy to hang and shoot with….this little typical SH dust up notwithstanding.

Reactions: metalicat
A lot of it is also from a few major data breeches the last two years where peoples passwords were exposed and if they haven’t been changed are probably for sale on the web.
I got a ton of alerts about it warning me to change my password on my banking and a few other logins

I’ve met him and he’s actually a very nice guy to hang and shoot with….this little typical SH dust up notwithstanding.
He may be a nice guy in person and humble, but his internet persona and his arrogant postings beg to differ. That says a lot about a person’s character, only cocking off at the mouth behind a keyboard with no danger of getting that check cashed in person. Literally, what did his postings in this thread contribute to anything beyond multiple people now thinking he’s an asshole?